Worst Thing You've Tasted On Your Fitness Journey ?

Options

Replies

• kitza101
    kitza101 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Stevia and anything stevia related. I get the worst taste in my mouth - makes me want to throw up just thinking about it!
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Humus.

Kale (but I bought a big bag so guess I'll be trying to cook it in a more savory way).
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    unflavored keifer, reminded me of drinking glue

I crave keifer! Love that stuff.
  • maru84
    maru84 Posts: 128
    Options
    Almond flour, I was so bummed!!!! :( :PPPPP
  • CampKelly
    CampKelly Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Worst...

Seaweed crisps
    Apple cider vinegar
    Skinny girl margarita
  • thatjulesgirl
    thatjulesgirl Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    It was *disgusting*.... :frown:

352721_zpsb226e400.jpg

The packaging and write-up seemed so appealing... high protein, low carb, "rich, chocolatey taste" etc. It was pretty much like cardboard. And feet. Yep. Cardboard and feet.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options
    It was *disgusting*.... :frown:

The packaging and write-up seemed so appealing... high protein, low carb, "rich, chocolatey taste" etc. It was pretty much like cardboard. And feet. Yep. Cardboard and feet.

goes to show how varied people's tastes are as that is one of the few protein bars that I actually dont mind.
  • wordena
    wordena Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    This is hilarious..... most of these food posted here are my normal very happily consumed diet.
    Love lentils, kale, seaweed, kashi, miracle noodles, oatmeal, quinoa, coconut milk, celery, frozen yogurt, plain greek yogurt, soy milk, spinach, green smoothies, brown rice, tofu noodles, rice milk, chia seeds, whole wheat pasta, and avocado. I have everyone of these in my house atm. These really are some of my favorite foods.
    One thing I just cant drink plain...... carrot juice, but I have it anyways, (must force myself to drink and not waste)
    two things I can't even tolerate smelling; doritos of any kind and krispy kremes. Now those smell awful! I actually have to leave the room.
    Two things I've taught myself to love are sweet peppers and brussel sprouts.
    Guess I'm really lucky in my food preferences!
  • tlblood
    tlblood Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Kashi Go Lean original.. terrible. And those banana egg white 'pancakes' everyone was sharing here... hated those too. I've made some pretty wretched smoothies too.

Granted, my scope of Kashi products is narrow, but everything I've tasted by Kashi tastes like cardboard. I steer clear of it all!
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    shirataki.jpg

I'm sure many will disagree but these are the WORST! EVER!!!!

Oh... and Fat Free or Low Fat Mayo..... BLECHHHH!!!!! :noway:
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    A raw clam. I had to chase it with a lemon and got accused by my dad of being an alcoholic -.-
  • missalica
    missalica Posts: 12
    Options
    I also love a good portion of what everyone hates such as Kale, Quinoa, Kashi, Oatmeal, Lentils, Celery, Greek Yogurt etc....

But...I tried raw bee pollen and nearly died, it was horrible!
  • iWillGetCrowSomeday
    iWillGetCrowSomeday Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I have *tried* to love chia seed pudding. But it looks like pond scum with tadpole eggs. And it's slimy.

I happen to love most of the things others have posted here! Someone mentioned black strap molasses. I put it on sweet potatoes instead of brown sugar for extra iron, with coconut butter (instead of diary butter). Don't add it to any dairy if you're eating it for iron-- calcium binds to it and prevents you from absorbing it.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    ok... tried chai seeds in water this morning.. pretty nasty.. i choked them down.. health benefits and such ya know.. but.. not very yummy.. not the worst thing i've ever tasted.. but def on the list..
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Kashi Go Lean original.. terrible. And those banana egg white 'pancakes' everyone was sharing here... hated those too. I've made some pretty wretched smoothies too.

Granted, my scope of Kashi products is narrow, but everything I've tasted by Kashi tastes like cardboard. I steer clear of it all!

Try Cascadian farms! I love thier cereals! They are organic and natural and don't have any additives!! (i love the dark chocolate almond granola cereal and so does my teen!! yum!!!)

A raw clam.
    omg.. i LOVE clams.. i *WISH* I could still eat them! Used to go clamming in the bay, open rinse and eat lunch right on the boat. mmmmm..
  • rumplesnat
    rumplesnat Posts: 372
    Options
    Hands down, New Whey Protein Shots. Baboon *kitten* bottled up nice and cute in a test tube for convenience. :sick:
  • mazzasweet
    mazzasweet Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Chia Seed "pudding" (soaked in almond milk). *Shudder*
    The texture is what I think it would be like to eat snake skin!

Ohhh and those seaweed 'chips'. Ugh. Tasted like I was licking pond scum!
  • cosmic8o8
    cosmic8o8 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Almond milk...yucky! Cauliflower mashed potatoes are equally gross.
  • iWillGetCrowSomeday
    iWillGetCrowSomeday Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Almond milk...yucky! Cauliflower mashed potatoes are equally gross.

Haha see those are things I love!
  • angeeishere
    angeeishere Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Brown rice and whole wheat pasta...just can't do it.