Worst Thing You've Tasted On Your Fitness Journey ?

Options

Replies

• daniellekarber
    daniellekarber Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    About 2 years ago I did the Ideal Protein diet. So gross! The "soup" mix tasted like hydrogen peroxide.
  • LotusAsh
    LotusAsh Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    anything walden farms....gross
  • glevinso
    glevinso Posts: 1,895 Member
    Options
    Will all of this hate in this thread for Walden Farms, I am tempted to go try something of theirs just to see what all the vitriol is about!
  • booboo68
    booboo68 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Hummus. That was just disgusting!
  • glevinso
    Options
    booboo68 wrote: »
    Hummus. That was just disgusting!

I absolutely adore hummus! I can binge all day on that stuff
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    glevinso wrote: »
    Will all of this hate in this thread for Walden Farms, I am tempted to go try something of theirs just to see what all the vitriol is about!

The only Walden Farms product I ever tasted was the barbeque sauce. No where near as good as the real stuff, but it wasn't that bad either.

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    IIGuardian wrote: »
    Thankfully I haven't come across anything horrific yet. I've learned to never stir PB2 into Greek yogurt again, but you live and you learn.

Haha really? I love PB2 and Greek yogurt...
  • tink11464
    tink11464 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Pork Rinds - DISGUSTINGGGG!!! I thought I would be able to eat them and break my popcorn addiction - but HOLY MOLY - they were the worst things I have ever tasted - blech :(
  • glevinso
    Options
    tink11464 wrote: »
    Pork Rinds - DISGUSTINGGGG!!! I thought I would be able to eat them and break my popcorn addiction - but HOLY MOLY - they were the worst things I have ever tasted - blech :(

The ones you get in a bag at a gas station are vile. I once had freshly made ones at my local pub. They were still crackling when they came out. OMG they were amazing.
  • PearlAng
    PearlAng Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Nooo! Save yourself while you can! I've had the pb, the honey mustard dressing, the ceasar dressing and the ranch! The only one that is somewhat stomach able is the honey mustard, but they always made me feel sick and they are a waste of money!
  • consideritdonemi
    consideritdonemi Posts: 88 Member
    Options

I know, right? Me too! Makes me wonder how they manage to stay in business.
  • blueakama
    blueakama Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    liver and some other offal
  • llUndecidedll
    llUndecidedll Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Ritz wheat crackers.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Um, the lemon cream pie flavor Quest Bar was pretty awful. Also Siggis orange ginger yogurt. I thought I was going to love it and I couldn't eat more than that first taste.
  • adge1475
    adge1475 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Spirulina. It made me want to cry.
  • AgentRomanova
    Options
    Coconut water. I can't stand it, it's like sadness in a bottle, I don't understand how people can actually enjoy it.
  • RoseyDgirl
    RoseyDgirl Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    spirulina powder... I know it's good for me - but ugh! getting it down takes a lot of effort.
  • xixshaiyaxix
    xixshaiyaxix Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Some gluten free snickerdoodle cookies I picked up at Walgreens. They tasted like mushy chewy cardboard and mud all in one.
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Shirataki noodles. WTF. Granted they don't taste like anything but OH MY GOD THE SMELL!

One wiff and I've never been able to eat them.... /gag
  • thenewmoni
    thenewmoni Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Anything by kashi..lol From the cereal to the frozen meals, they all make me nauseated.
    A close second would be COCONUT WATER..omg so disgusting!
    Ironically, I LOVE coconut sugar though..lol