Ugly skinny or pretty chubby?

Options
PiCkLeLuV
PiCkLeLuV Posts: 274
This is for the guys, but ladies feel free to chime in..

Would you rather date someone who had a smoking body but not so hot face or a pretty face and a not so hot body?

Replies

• Bookwormdee
    Bookwormdee Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Pretty chubby. One can always lose weight.
  • gonnamakeanewaccount
    gonnamakeanewaccount Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Pretty chubby.

The weight can always be lost, but it costs a whole lot to change your face.
  • goodtimezzzz
    goodtimezzzz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    smoking body of course!! but if the face is a freakin disaster....wellllllllllll....tuff one haha
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    IN

For when somebody says ugly and skinny!

scarjo_popcorn.gif
  • JustAGirl0916
    JustAGirl0916 Posts: 1,020
    Options
    Agree...also need a personality to go with looks though. I don't care how good they look it they don't have a good personality lol
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Agree...also need a personality to go with looks though. I don't care how good they look it they don't have a good personality lol

Exactly. Looks don't matter.
  • goodtimezzzz
    Options

Exactly. Looks don't matter.
  • goodtimezzzz
    Options
    ohhh looks MATTER!! wowww do they !!but who you are is the real deal..agreed
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options

Agreed. Looks definitely matter....there has to be an attraction, but personality matters WAY more. Not to mention, I've met many people who once I start talking to them and getting to know them, it completely changes their level of attractiveness.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    How about healthy and nice?
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    My husband is 5 ft. 8, 235 lbs., bald, diabetic, has neuropathy in both feet and walks with a stick, has poor balance, chronic respiratory issues, and I would not trade him for Brad Pitt naked with a million bucks in one hand and a steamed lobster in the other. :)
  • JustAGirl0916
    JustAGirl0916 Posts: 1,020
    Options

Agree that looks matter but personality is a big part of it lol. I wouldn't date someone just for their looks :)
  • catrinaHwechanged
    Options

That's all good too, but why do so many people act like looks have zero relevance?? Like perhaps people who fully admit that they are relevant are missing some point? They are not at the top of my list for importance, but I am not sexually attracted to everybody and that is a huge part of a relationship.
  • iwillbetinytea
    iwillbetinytea Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Yeh I'm gonna go with looks matter!
  • CoffeeLaceAddict157
    Options
    pretty skinny lol. I love your hair color btw
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    I'm in for ugly and chubby. Then there's no chance of them finding anyone else. :laugh:

Seriously though, dumb question is dumb.

After all a woman's personality is completely irrelevant to whether you date and/or bang them... :noway:
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    I would date me, because I have it all.
  • Cese27
    Cese27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Well I don't go for skinny and I don't go for cubby,what to choose what to choose.hmmm........
  • catrinaHwechanged
    Options
    I would date me, because I have it all.

Haha...<3

So true!!
  • louiselebeau
    louiselebeau Posts: 220 Member
    Options

^^^^ maybe its because I am in my 30's or maybe its because I have dated too many losers... I would rather someone who is healthy and kind and has their crap together over anything else. I am trying to be that person right now.

A good credit score is a plus too!