30 Day Shred...yes another one

Options

Replies

• Ajfraz77
    Ajfraz77 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just bought this dvd too, I will start it tomorrow, I have been walking today but will do the shred in the morning. Goodluck everyone!
  • cindymm4
    cindymm4 Posts: 2
    Options
    I started the 30 Day Shred, again, today...........how do I enter that in my exercise for the day?? I'm new to this app
  • arniemc
    arniemc Posts: 210
    Options
    I will dust off my copy and start today.
  • natashahazel18
    natashahazel18 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this, but how, where and what do I need to do to start this challenge? Help :)
  • lors993
    lors993 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today. I'm going to do my 30 minutes within the next hour
  • vlnorbury1
    vlnorbury1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just did day 1 level 1 , i dont want much, just to lose some stomach fat lol!
  • DoxieLove10612
    DoxieLove10612 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I completed Day 1 today. My body media stated 140 calories just for the 3-2-1 (not including warm up or cool down). Pretty neat!!!

The below link is to a calendar someone created so you can mark off your days AND it has a measurement section. Stoked!

http://piecesinprogress.tumblr.com/post/39629437959/i-loved-the-30-day-shred-the-first-time-i-did-it
  • DoxieLove10612
    Options
    We have a group on here somewhere I can send you the link, we have some people who just started although most of us are on day 5-7 of level 1 and some are on level 2, you can join if you'd like (=

I would love to! I have a hard time keeping up with exercise stuff and unfortunately body doesn't care if I eat TDEE or starve it doesn't budge or change without the activity! Stubborn fat!
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

I've been walking since I started MFP. I'm researching heavy lifting. I need to quit researching and start moving!
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of starting tonight or tomorrow! I'm a bit concerned about the weights though as I don't own any.
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I've read that you can use water bottles or no weights in the beginning to get the moves down. I don't have weights either, I figure it's better to start with no weights than to not start at all.
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    In that case, I'll definitely join in!
  • ClaireSmalley2012
    Options
    Is this a video? Can I download it?

It's on youtube for free, just type in jillian michaels 30 day shred

Thanks for this - I'm already paying money for the gym and for a weight loss class and although I really want to try this I didn't want to buy it and not like it - I will be going on utube later and hopefully starting in June :-)
  • DoxieLove10612
    Options
    I'm in!

I've been walking since I started MFP. I'm researching heavy lifting. I need to quit researching and start moving!

Are you scared of the gym? I ask because I am. I have no idea what I am doing in there and I even had a trainer for a little bit.
  • DoxieLove10612
    Options
    Is this a video? Can I download it?

It's on youtube for free, just type in jillian michaels 30 day shred

Thanks for this - I'm already paying money for the gym and for a weight loss class and although I really want to try this I didn't want to buy it and not like it - I will be going on utube later and hopefully starting in June :-)

Sometimes you can catch it on demand if you have cable or they have those fitness channels. I have satellite so I just bought it off ebay for like $5!
  • raneylfrick
    raneylfrick Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • raneylfrick
    raneylfrick Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I started from ground zero--having not worked out at all for several years (life and three sons and lots of other excuses). I am doing each level for 30 days, as I have a lot of work to do to get my body in shape! I did level 1 the first 30 without stopping at all! Today was my 11th day doing level 2, but I missed last Sunday, and yesterday. I've dropped 3 jean sizes in the past 45 days and my endurance is getting better all the time!
    As for expletives I shout at Jillian, the list goes on and on...however, at least now I only yell at her when I'm working out. That first week, even sitting on the toilet made me wince and wish for a JM voodoo doll! :)
    I think it's a great program though, really! And you know, she "wants you to fight for this" because you "don't get abs like this for free!"

Haha!! Your toilet comment cracked me up!! I felt the same the first time I did the video...but I was pushy with myself and did it twice a day for the first few day...idiot me!!
  • chickadelta
    chickadelta Posts: 43
    Options
    I started last Monday, but only did one day and haven't done it since! oops. I have to get up at five am to do it though
    Start again tomorrow?
  • OpenHeaven
    OpenHeaven Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm in.....and now I'm off to find the DVD and SWEAT!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!
  • juli_jones
    juli_jones Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Last week of little league baseball - I can't start until Sunday 5/26 - anyone want to start then? Message me :-)