30 Day Shred...yes another one

Options

Replies

• CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I will have to do it at 5 am on days I work as well.

I just completed day 1 level 1. I didn't have weights, but I still felt the burn. I wanted to quit 3 times, but I pushed through.
  • justjenny
    justjenny Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I will do it with you gals. I will start tonite! :smile:
  • snowboardandasuitcase
    snowboardandasuitcase Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in to start tomorrow! I love the fact that we have these awesome resources for free. So excited! I just joined MFP a cpl days ago and I can't believe how supportive everyone is. I've never joined a community like this but I've always thought the support would help me stay on track. Can't wait to look back in one month and see the progress! :D
  • _FATNSASSY
    _FATNSASSY Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I did it for a month in a half... then I got a little board... I think I got to the point where I wanted just a bit more, so I tried an hour long workout video (one of Bob's workouts) and it was too much for me... I started missing days, giving excuses not to do it.... SO back to the SHRED for me... Starting today. I did it every day, lost a billion inches (and a few lbs). You'll all love it, if you stick with it! My husband's going to do it with me this time. Good luck all!
  • EV1108
    EV1108 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Im restarting it today. Tried it in the past but didnt keep up. This time I plan on sticking to it. My motivation is that in exactly one month I will be on vacation lol.
  • ElizabethLovesFood
    ElizabethLovesFood Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    i do this off of youtube on ps3.. not everyday..have app called calories burned and it will tell you how many cals you burned during her workouts..ive lost 13 total inches off my body in 2 weeks! i dont have a lot of extra money so ive been using large cans of beans for weights theyre right under 2 lbs lol hey it works
  • DoxieLove10612
    DoxieLove10612 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I just completed day 1 level 1. I didn't have weights, but I still felt the burn. I wanted to quit 3 times, but I pushed through.

When you feel comfortable, use water bottles! I am not sure how heavy they are but its something!
  • DoxieLove10612
    DoxieLove10612 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I am doing each level for 30 days,

That is an excellent idea!!!!
  • arniemc
    arniemc Posts: 210
    Options
    I just finished Day 1 Level 1. Not sure how many times a week I should do this. Any ideas?
  • dilleight
    dilleight Posts: 50
    Options
    I'm doing 30 day shred at the moment. I've done 3 days so far but in 5 days because I went away for the weekend. Lots of people seem to do it in 30 days but I've read Jillians thinks you should have 1 or 2 rest days. I'm just going to do it every day I can and see when I get to 30 days!
  • heather4949
    heather4949 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Have just finished Day 2...........can really feel my legs.......bring on tomorrow....
  • mclaffin
    mclaffin Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in. starting tomorrow.
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    how do you exercise from youtube, is there a way to get it on your tv, there is no way I can do it trying to watch my computer, everyone seems to find everything online.
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    i'm doing it for the second time. Going to do ripped in 30 straigiht after. Getting great results and really enjoying it!
  • rach818xx
    rach818xx Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it for 5 days. Today i did worki out 1 and 2! I feel so accomplished. I didn't do it as up to par as i could, but i'm working on that! :) I'm here to support you! We can do this!!
  • UrnAsh
    UrnAsh Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I just bought this a couple of days ago at Wal-Mart. I also was going to do each level for 30 days . (It makes sense in my mind lol) Gonna start up tomorrow though!
  • snowboardandasuitcase
    snowboardandasuitcase Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Just did day 1 level 1! Apparently I have NO upper body strength whatsoever, I was definitely feelin it in the arms. haha. Also, I think I don't keep my core engaged/don't know how? Am I supposed to be, like, flexing the whole time, or just pulling inwards? I think I'm focusing on the rest of my body so much that I forget to pull it all in tight! haha. tmw :)
  • mabledog
    mabledog Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have just started this this morning, well.... only managed 12 mins!! i am seriously out of shape man!! going for a swim tonite, and tomorrow see if i can get to 15 mins!! wish me luck!
  • Ajfraz77
    Ajfraz77 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    The dvd I ordered online didn't work on my dvd player but thankfully I was able to do the first one online through YouTube, it was great and effective. Really looking forward to hearing how everyone is going with it.
  • Ajfraz77
    Ajfraz77 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good to hear that advice to have break days as I was planning to use in combination with gym and walking on my days off the shred