Team Fit- June

Options
1235»

Replies

• lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I feel great today!! Maybe it's because I already have my workout done for the day, or maybe it's because I'm all jazzed up to enter some running and mountain biking races. But whatever it is, it feels good! I feel so motivated to get in shape! YAY! Hope it lasts! :flowerforyou: :happy: :bigsmile:

Today: 30 minutes on the elliptical, ran 1 mile in 10 minutes, will drink at least 10 cups of water and stay within my calories.
  • aabelein
    aabelein Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Hi team!:glasses:

I went ot the gym last night for the first time by myself in a long time. It was actually nice to not have to listen to someone else dictate whats going on. I think i may go by myself more often. I stayed for an hour and I did a lot. Lunges, crunches, leg press, leg lift, worked on my "chicken wing" area, step ups that kind of stuff. I feel good today so I'm bummed I wont make it to the gym. But I will go for a while tomorrow since I have the day off. Might as well right?!:flowerforyou:

Gaby- Im jealous! I wish my celulite would go away! i hate it! i want that and my saddlebags to go away! everytime i lok at that area i want to scream! my waist and hips look terrible. everything else looks fine. i hate it so bad! thats why i am doing so many lunges. i want it to go away!!! lol

Lisa- keep it up girl! youre doing awesome!! no wonder you feel great!!!

I'm gonna try to be good today and not eat at the theatre but i donno..... i'm gonna want some popcorn and probably a pretzel with cheese........ bad bad bad! wish me luck on being good! i will need it!
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Hi Everybody!!! Hope you are having a great week!!! Yesterday - elliptical. Today - hour long step aerobics class. Gettin' my water and staying within my calories. WOO-HOO! Hope the week holds up like this!! :flowerforyou:

Ariel - be good at the movies!! And congrats for going to the gym alone!! :flowerforyou:
  • amm114
    amm114 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Today was kinda bad... I went quite a bit over on calories and barely got to the gym in time to do half an hour on the elliptical before the gym closed. Tomorrow is going to be bad too; my husband & I are going to a farewell party in the evening and I won't be able to get to the gym. So I guess Thursday-Sunday I'm gonna have to work super hard!!

Keep it up, ladies! I think we usually have more good days than bad! For the most part, we behave ourselves! lol
  • gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies,
    I wanted to check in. Hope your week is going well! I haven't workes out as much as I would like, but I've been busy with my parents visiting. Getting ready for Palm Springs this weekend and taking advantage of the Victoria Secret semi-annual sale. I think. I'm set for a while and my fiance is going to like all the things I got :blushing:
    But I've been really trying to watch what I eat and drinking a ton of water and make sure I at least walk everywhere I go. So today I weighted less than I have in a while, that made me happy. But I know 4th of July weekend is coming. I'm trying to be good. Cause I want to keep on the path.
  • aabelein
    aabelein Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    hi girlies!

i made a new thread fo July....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/104520-team-fit-july