Replies

• FitFunFabulousNicole
    FitFunFabulousNicole Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    On Air-Popped Popcorn I put Lime Juice with Salt and Chilli Powder
  • CanGirl40
    CanGirl40 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I spray the brown bag with PAM or a spritz of olive oil. Then I sprinkle with salt and some brown sugar splenda.....soooo yummy! Like caramel corn without the guilt!
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Melt butter, brown sugar, and marshmallows in the microwave. Stir, then drizzle over popcorn.

Thank me later
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    Garlic powder and parmesan
  • gauchogirl
    gauchogirl Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    If I eat popcorn it's only as a delivery vehicle for yummy grass-fed butter (or ghee) and celtic sea salt. In my humble opinion, "lowfat" is stupid.

ETA: I cook it in the pan with coconut oil as well.
  • dove100
    dove100 Posts: 8
    Options
    The BEST and Healthiest fat for popcorn is COCONUT OIL. I pop the corn right in it in a big pot the old fashion way. Melt a table spoon of oil in a big pot, add the pop corn(no more than will cover the bottom of the pot, then just hold it over the burner on the stove until the corn stops popping. You MUST keeping it moving to pervent the corn from burning. Add sea salt. ENJOY!!!!
  • TXBelle1174
    TXBelle1174 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Use a big pot with a lid, hold the lid down with your hand in an oven mitt, shake it back and forth and pop your own in about 1/2 TBS of coconut oil. Top with a little bit of sea salt and oh my goodness, you have the best popcorn ever. Way better than the chemical flavored microwave kind.
  • wendolinovich
    wendolinovich Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    mmmmm, lemon juice and brown sugar (or maple syrup)... or Melted dark chocolate with a tiny bit of milk
  • kateowp
    kateowp Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    berbere- nice and spicy!
  • hiseirelass
    Options
    I love 4 cups popcorn with 2 Tbsp honey, 1 Tbsp Siracha sauce, 1 Tbsp no-salt butter melted, stir together ingredients, and pour over popcorn. Mix and eat ! YUM!!! :happy:
  • PhattiPhat
    PhattiPhat Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I don't put anything on my popcorn. However, I will mix in some roasted wasabi peas with it. So it's like a wasabi popcorn party in my mouth.