27, never married and no kids?

Options

Replies

• goodtimezzzz
    goodtimezzzz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    im 144..a vampire I must admit;) never married no damn kidzzzzzz!! yeah BUDDEEEEEE
  • singlefemalelawyer
    singlefemalelawyer Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    30 and single here, no kids, and a cat. And there's nothing wrong with that! I hope to meet someone special one day but I'm not in a hurry. It needs to be right.
  • Katerbels
    Katerbels Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 and I don't have kids (unless dogs and a cat count)!! I am also on my second husband...which is kind of odd for someone my age. Basically, there is no 'normal', there is only 'right for you'. Feel free to add me too!
  • ikudbne12
    ikudbne12 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    42 and single with no kids. Spent the last 20 years taking care of other peoples kids. ;) It just has never really worked out that way for me... No particular strong feelings either way... I take each day as it is given and look around and forward. Feel free to friend me.
  • Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I found MFP through a Parenting website. A lot of the mothers in my group joined.
    I gained a lot of weight with my youngest three..... I have friends that have not had kids of their own. Some have issues because of hormones, medications, or illness. We are all here for the same reason, to lose weight and get healthy.

80+ pounds is an excelent weight loss. How much more do you plan on losing?
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    29, unmarried and no kids. If I recall correctly, 27 is actually the average age for getting married, so no worries. Plus, studies have shown that marriages are less likely to end in divorce as the participants get older. I plan to get married, but probably won't have kids (don't want to pass the autism on).
  • hkb85
    hkb85 Posts: 37
    Options
    28, never married but 3 kiddies
    have friends my age that arent married and have no kids
    everyones different, its what makes the world fun :happy:
  • hmg90
    hmg90 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I thought 30 was the "scary age" for single women. Never thought anything unusual about 20-something singletons.
  • saminmio
    saminmio Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 66, have kids, grandkids and am married but at one time was also divorced (single) for 14 years. Enjoy it honey. Even though I am super happy with my life now I say - go out and have yourself a ball. Travel, expand your life, spoil yourself and do what you want to do. Some day if Mr/ Ms. Right - that does not mean Perfect - comes along then enjoy that. If not love yourself. Like the saying goes Life is a Journey - make it something YOU rejoice in.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    i had my baby at 30......... her dad d ied and
    i found someone else- i knew for 10 years ==========i go t married 2 years ago when i was 35
    what im saying is u got ime to figure it out if thats what u want to do
  • emilypink573
    emilypink573 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    im almost 30 with no kids. Im ok with it. I love kids as im a preschool teacher and boy do i enjoy the end of the day. lol
  • El_Cunado
    El_Cunado Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I don't think you're weird. I've never married and I don't have kids.
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    You want some kids?

I'll sell you a few cheap! (That's a joke mods!)
  • R55T
    R55T Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    32, never married, no kids. Just spent a weekend with family who are now pressuring me to settle down . . . Might get to that stage some day, but in no rush as I love my life as is now.
    Feel free to add me. . . The more friends, the more support we get to achieve our weight loss goals.
    :smile:
  • 1two3four
    1two3four Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Almost 30, no kids, not married. Eventually I'd like that, but I don't think I'd want to do it alone which is where I currently am at in life. You're definitely not weird.
  • autumnrunning
    autumnrunning Posts: 103
    Options
    I'm 23, no interest in ever having children or getting married. If i ever do want to get married, i will only marry a cat.
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    You're not weird. I was 27, not married & had no kids. Different strokes for different folks :smile:
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Yes please! I'm single and not planning on marrying or having kids in the future.
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    33 and I have never been in a relationship
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    About to turn 31, never married, no kids and don't plan on ever doing either.