27, never married and no kids?

Options

Replies

• RobP1192
    RobP1192 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    32, currently single, no kids. Would love to have kids, but refuse to have them with just anybody.
  • Alison12121
    Alison12121 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    i'll be 30 in July-- no kids, never married.. i have too many things i want to do for myself before either of those things happen, like finishing grad school for one! def not weird, but i know it seems like you're the only one.. i feel like i have to rent some babies to contribute to FB sometimes lol.
  • 4n6babe
    4n6babe Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm 28, never married, no kids. It sucks sometimes, not going to lie.
  • FoTime
    FoTime Posts: 21
    Options
    28, no kids, never married. I tend to not rush things that are likely to ruin my life. :smile:
  • KyleWitt87
    KyleWitt87 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    25 married, no kids & were not planning on it for at least another 5 years. At the point in our lives we like the freedom to travel and do whatever we want. We have a couple friends that are single and in their 30's with no kids, so your not alone in that boat. Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I'm 27, never married, no kids, and not even a boyfriend right now. If you're abnormal, then we both are. =p
  • amaranthine1018
    Options
    Haha well I'm only 18, but I don't plan on ever being married or having kids, sooo...
  • wisebuys
    wisebuys Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    60 and no kids. have a jack russel who might as well be our kid. add me if u like
  • StephanieLee85
    Options
    no don't feel weird alot of my friends arent married and dont have kids. im 27 with 2 kids and a fiancee with 7 cats and a dog lmao...
  • bryt0412
    bryt0412 Posts: 32
    Options
    I feel the same way sometimes, almost all of my friends have kids and/or married. While I wouldn't mind being in a relationship (married)I'am fine not being in one either. As for kids everyone I meet from new friends to residents at my job I keep telling them I'am not having any, they don't believe me but Like everyone else says everyone is different. I don't mind kids I just don't want any of my own. If I feel the need to have a kid I will go take one of my cousins or one of my friend's kids this way I can give them back. Lol
  • MoRiv1986
    MoRiv1986 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    27, not married, no children here.
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Nah you're fine. I'm 30 no kids. Never married. It'll happen when it happens.

This

With school, savings, and other goals by 30 I'll just be getting started in life.
  • missybct
    missybct Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    28 (and a half), never married and no kids. No intention of either - I'm not maternal after being told at 17 that it was unlikely I would ever have children so I've probably subconsciously told myself I don't want children. I love the children of friends, but I'm quite content in the knowledge that my issues would probably screw a child up.

Most of my friends are either engaged, married or have children. It's no bother, I'm not exactly a poster girl for normality ;)
  • QueenGyn
    QueenGyn Posts: 106
    Options
    I have a cat, I'm 1/4 on my way to being an old cat lady lmao totally ok with that =)

I'll be 24 this October and been teased that I'm going to be an old cat lady. :wink:

I love cats! :flowerforyou:
  • vstraughan
    vstraughan Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Almost 35, have an OH but won't be getting married for at least a couple of years yet and have zero intention of having kids. Society's ideas of marriage and children have signficantly changed over the years and continue to.

The one bit where I see it slowest to change is the unwillingness to accept that some women (like me) just don't want children. I don't hate them, I respect people who have them and the joy it brings them ... it's just not for me. I'm way too selfish and like my OH all to myself.
  • ST99000722
    ST99000722 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm 23, no interest in ever having children or getting married. If i ever do want to get married, i will only marry a cat.

I like you :)
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I am 25, not married, no intentions of getting married. No kids, maybe when I am 34 or something. You are fine. It isn't weird.
  • ST99000722
    ST99000722 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Nearly 33 , in a relationship for 11 years , not married, no kids. To some this is weird , to me it's just how I choose to have my life.
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Sounds normal to me.