Replies

• shelli1923
    shelli1923 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    June 1: 162
    June 4: 160.2
    June 11: 158.2
    June 19: 158.2 :grumble:

It's TOM so hopefully I am just retaining water. Maybe I'll have a BIG drop next week Here's hoping...
  • sailsolmar
    Options
    I'm in on this one. I've been on Medifast, lost a total of 55 lbs. I've lost 3 lb since starting to track what I'm eating in MFP.
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Well, I weighed in this morning and I gained .8 of a lb, I'm gonna reweigh in on the 21st for another thread and maybe it will at least go back down to 227.4. Hope you all have a great weekend!!
  • mm3898
    mm3898 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!!! I'm using the fall as a marking point for my goals, but getting there by Christmas would be great too!

xoxo
    Maggs

Starting Weight: 154.4

Getting Myself a Massage Weight: 140

Buying Myself $20.00 of iTunes Weight: 130

Buying *Temporary* Jeans Weight: 120

Goal Weight: 110 *at which I get myself nothing and just enjoy wearing my favorite clothes again that have been collecting dust in my closet!!!!* :-)
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone,

Just a quick check in before we take off to go to Duluth for Grandma's Marathon. My husband is running his first in the morning! i will be swimming in the pool with the kids. Hopefully that helps because we will be sitting in the car for 3+ hours today.

Well considering the week I had with little or no exercise the result are not bad.

January 1 weight 185.6
    May 1 weight 174
    June 1st weight 175 (bad, bad, bad long weekend) I just changed that I realized I hit the wrong key
    June 4 weight 176.4 Must be retaining water I have had a great week eating
    June 11 weight 174.4 Almost back to May 1st weight. Need to keep working!
    June 18 weight 174:smile:

I will check in and see how everyone is doing when we get to the hotel.

Have a great Friday!

Terri

Have a great
  • circusmom
    circusmom Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Did my weigh-in this morning, was kinda disappointed, I guess I was expecting the same results as last week. I'm down to 135, which is a pound less than last week, but my first week on SB I lost 3lbs and I guess I was expecting the same thing this week.

I'm going to a mini high school reunion lunch tomorrow and I'm am hoping to get into these capris that I love, haven't tried them on yet. I still have today to fight off atleast one more pound!!!!

Hope everyone else has had a productive week!! And have a Healthy week-end!
  • AmandaB4588
    AmandaB4588 Posts: 655
    Options
    The scale has moved A LOT.... in the wrong direction! I am weighing in at 159 this morning. This puts me 5 lbs up from where I was a couple weeks ago. I am going to drink a lot, lot, lot of water today and hopefully flush out all of the sodium I have been eating. I am happy to finally feel motivated again and am expecting these 5 to come off easier than they did the first time.
  • OnMyWeigh
    OnMyWeigh Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I made it- I made it- I made it!!!
    I made it to Onderland!! I am officially under 200 lbs. My weigh-in this morning is 199.6 lbs! I look forward to the weekend but at the same time I'm a alittle nervous. My hubby is leaving tonight for the in-laws place a few hours away, the girls and I will head out in the morning. I am a huge snacker when I'm on the road. I will definately get some healthy snacks for munching so I don't stop at convenience stores and end up with junk food. Any good road trip snack ideas out there?
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Awesome job, Randi! I can't wait till I get there with you! :bigsmile:

Road snacks: If you have a mini cooler, pack some cheese sticks, apple, grapes, celery, carrots, almonds.... those are some great non-messy snacks! :flowerforyou:

Kelly
  • makmyra
    makmyra Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Goodmorning everyone....I didn't weigh this morning...i woke up to breakfast served to me in bed. My honey got up early and slaved in the kitchen...he tried to make it healthy but it didn't quite turn out so healthy except fro the cut up strawberries-boysenberries and blackberries. I will definetly start up the water drinking and weigh in tomorrow...hope everyone has a great weekend....:flowerforyou:
  • OnMyWeigh
    Options
    Thanks Kelly! You can do it! Then we'll get on down to the 180s too!!!
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hello !, Well as I thought not so good this week but still down half a pound so pleased with that as I had a FAB weekend at the Isle of Wight Festival......saw loads of great bands and the headliners for Sunday night were Pink followed by Paul McCartney..FANTASTIC :happy: :heart: :love: :heart: :happy: well worth it.

Starting Weight with MFP on 1/12/10........164.5

Weight on 5/1/10............................................138

Weight on 5/7/10............................................136

Weight on 5/14/10..........................................134

Weight on 5/21/10..........................................132

Weight on 5/28/10..........................................131

Weight on 6/4/10............................................129

Weight on 6/11/10..........................................128

Weight on 6/18/10..........................................127.5

Goal Weight for end of June........................126

Final Goal Weight...........................................126
  • kellykw
    kellykw Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I want in! I just registered today, so I'm a total noob, is that ok? I'm at 235 now (blechhhhhh). Since it's June 18, should I wait for the July challenge?
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I want in! I just registered today, so I'm a total noob, is that ok? I'm at 235 now (blechhhhhh). Since it's June 18, should I wait for the July challenge?

Nope....come on in! You can do it! Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend as well! :bigsmile:
    Kelly
  • vb4evr
    vb4evr Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I'm chiming in a little late here, But i'm totally on board for this.

Weighing in at 233 as of Tuesday June 15.
    Previous weight at start of month was around 237
  • phyljen
    phyljen Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    HELLO PALS:

WOW! I have been off on a NILE CRUISE the past week while my guests were visiting from AMERICA so I have not been on MFP at all. IT HAS BEEN 10 DAYS OF GUESTS AND MY WHOLE ROUTINE WAS TURNED UPSIDE DOWN BUT I MADE AS MANY GOOD CHOICES OF FOOD AT THE BUFFETS, AND DID AS MUCH EXERCISES AS I COULD. WE WALKED A LOT WHEN EVER WE WERE OFF THE SHIP ON TOURS. PLUS I SWAM A LOT IN THE LITTLE POOL ON DECK.
    WEIGHED IN WHEN I GOT BACK AND WAS DOWN A COUPLE POUNDS WHICH MADE MY DAY. I THINK MOST OF IT WAS SWEATED OFF IN THIS HEAT. IT WAS OVER 100 IN UPPER EGYPT MOST OF THE DAYS AND IT IS ALSO HOT HOT HOT IN CAIRO! I KEEP DRINKING WATER, PEEING AND SWEATING!! LOL
    SW Jan 159
    CW June 17th -133

WELCOME everyone that is new. Love all the new comers. MUSABENDE, KISSYM, RCATR, SHAWNAE2, SHELLEY, SAILSOLMAR, MAGGS, ( GREAT GOALS FOR YOUR WEIGHT LOSS PLAN), SHAWN, ( FUN TO HAVE A MINI HS REUNIONS LUNCH) RANDI, ( C0NGRATULATIONS ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS) MAKMYRA, ( NICE HUSBAND TO SERVE YOU BREAKFAST IN BED) VB4EVR. KELLYKW AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT I HAVE FORGOTTEN TO MENTION.

BARTY- YOU are doing GREAT. We started at about the same weight in Jan and you have really stepped up to the plate and knocked off the weight. WAY TO GO!!! Don't youjust feel like a new woman?

TERRI- WHERE IS DULUTH? SOUNDS FUN TO HANG OUT IN THE POOL WITH THE KIDS. I LOVE THE WATER. I SWAM IN THE POOL ON THE CRUISE SHIP EVERY DAY AND I LOVED IT.

KELLY- GOOD LUCK IN THE RACE. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WILL RUN THE HILLS AND WALK THE REST. I'D PROBABLY RUN THE REST AND WALK THE HILLS!

RANDI- IS TWIN LAKES IDAHO UP NORTH IN IDAHO? MY PARENTS LIVE DOWN IN PRESTON AND I'LL BE THERE ON THE 24TH. LESS THAN A WEEK FROM NOW. YIPPEE.

BRUNETTEWIFE- KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. YOU INSPIRE ME.

SORRY for the long post. Missed reading and checking in every day. I'll get started bright and early tomorrow. my guest just left to head to the airport so I am back again for a few days until I travel to the states myself on the 23rd. I'll soon be on the same continent as you all!! PHYLJEN:smile:
  • shawnae2
    shawnae2 Posts: 105
    Options
    Weighed in fist thing this morning and I was so sad to see the scale up 1.5lbs. I was so mad went for an extra long run in the heat. Came back got on the scale and was down a pound. I know it is water weight but boy did it make me upset to see the scale up that much! Drinking A LOT of water and hopefully next week I will have another 4lb drop!

SW- 300lbs
    May 1st - 272.6
    June 2nd - 267.3
    June 4th - 266.6
    June 12th - 263
    June 18th - 263.5
  • OnMyWeigh
    Options

RANDI- IS TWIN LAKES IDAHO UP NORTH IN IDAHO? MY PARENTS LIVE DOWN IN PRESTON AND I'LL BE THERE ON THE 24TH. LESS THAN A WEEK FROM NOW. YIPPEE.

What exciting fun surounding you right now! I am sooooo jealous, about the Nile cruise and the fact that you live in Egypt, how cool is that? I would love to travel there someday! Yes, Twin Lakes is in North Idaho between Rathdrum and Spirit Lake! Please have safe travels!
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Phylgen

Duluth is in northern Minnesota on the shores of Lake Superior. We have a great room with a great view of the lake. Was not expecting that when we booked the room. Last time we stayed at this hotel we had a view of the parking lot. It is beautiful here!

Have a great evening!

Terri
  • tralalara
    tralalara Posts: 149
    Options
    I made it- I made it- I made it!!!
    I made it to Onderland!! I am officially under 200 lbs. My weigh-in this morning is 199.6 lbs! I look forward to the weekend but at the same time I'm a alittle nervous. My hubby is leaving tonight for the in-laws place a few hours away, the girls and I will head out in the morning. I am a huge snacker when I'm on the road. I will definately get some healthy snacks for munching so I don't stop at convenience stores and end up with junk food. Any good road trip snack ideas out there?

GOOD FOR YOU! Can't WAIT til I get there! That was the goal I set for myself in January. To hit 199 by my daughters wedding which is the 26th of this month. One more week. I just can't seem to get below 210.5 but I'm still proud of my loss.