T. Colin Campbell says 80-10-10 macros is healthiest diet!

Options
suv_hater
suv_hater Posts: 374 Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9F_2aQnSnI

Who would refute a man of his pedigree? :bigsmile:

Has anyone read his new book, Whole?

13587039.jpg

Replies

• toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    That sounds like a terrible idea.
  • momzeeee
    momzeeee Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Just put a library hold on it :) I eat a primal diet, so it should be an interesting read lol.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a "Whole" lot of crap to me. But to each their own.
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    1349110594814.gif
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,016 Member
    Options
    Of course he does..........his data is based on the era before the internet and inquisitive minds.
  • WhoButME28
    WhoButME28 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    The biggest load of crap I've read/heard today bar none. Then again neither look like they've ever stepped foot in a gym. It's like needing a haircut and getting a trim from someone who's blind; it just doesn't make sense - at the very least not for bodybuilding or strength training.
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Got to "Coauthor of the China Study" and LOL'ed.
  • suv_hater
    suv_hater Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    The biggest load of crap I've read/heard today bar none. Then again neither look like they've ever stepped foot in a gym. It's like needing a haircut and getting a trim from someone who's blind; it just doesn't make sense - at the very least not for bodybuilding or strength training.
    YOU STILL MIRIN BRAH???

arnold-schwarzenegger-shirtless.jpg
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options

Then you haven't read the killong thread.
  • TheNavet
    TheNavet Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    1349110594814.gif

THIS
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options

Yes, advocating eating natural foods is a load of crap [sarcasm font]
  • Carnivor0us
    Options

I submit to you that the killong thread is the best thing to ever happen to this site.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options

^LOL
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    YOU STILL MIRIN BRAH???

arnold-schwarzenegger-shirtless.jpg

he looks pretty damn good for a man of 65.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options

I submit to you that the killong thread is the best thing to ever happen to this site.

please link me to the legendary killong thread
  • Carnivor0us
    Options

please link me to the legendary killong thread

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/994718-your-food-is-killong-you
  • ahamm002
    ahamm002 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options

Yep, it would be funny if that book and the ridiculous conclusions that followed it hadn't done so much damage.
  • Carnivor0us
    Options

Yep, it would be funny if that book and the ridiculous conclusions that followed it hadn't done so much damage.

Well, I laughed, but didn't enjoy it.
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    worst idea ever
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    In...

...because Ahhhhnold.