Why do girls get jealous?

Options

Replies

• Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Men that turn into jealous insecure tards, or were they always like that.
    It ruins all my relationships.
    This is why Im single..they simply cant hang.

Im not a jealous person as long as Im adored and am shown respect.
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mmr0tgfYzt1ql5yr7o1_500.gif
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Because people are insecure.

But being jealous doesn't mean being an *kitten*. You can be jealous and be perfectly nice without saying (and sometimes not even thinking) one mean thing.
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I can't help. I am never jealous. I am happy with who I am and with what I have. No need to stress myself over others.
  • JingleMuffin
    JingleMuffin Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    People, men and women- get jealous when they feel like they are lacking where someone else seems to have more than them / what they want. insecurity in self can play a part in this for either gender. If you have or are a self confident person you'll generally be less jealous of others around you, the more content you are within yourself, the better.
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I don't get jealous......I'm intimidated by females :sad: (due to low self esteem issues, I have no confidence).
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    It is human nature.

If you say you have NEVER been jealous of anyone in your life, you are a liar
  • mustangurl
    mustangurl Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I think most jealousy stems from insecurities
  • pennysaurus
    pennysaurus Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    It is human nature.

QFT
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options

A+ use of Alyssa gif.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    It is human nature.

We all have weak moments. But the tearing each others' hair out and making *kitten* of ourselves kind of jealous is not something we've all experienced.

I was in a bar once with my then-BF/fiance and another girl was practically throwing herself at him like I wasn't even there. I just kind of laughed it off and went on with my life. I knew he was leaving with me. And if he'd chosen to leave with her, then my life would have gone on. That would have made him a jerk and what did I want with a jerk?

Of course, he did turn out to be a pretty major jerk in other ways, but that's another story.
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options

A+ use of Alyssa gif.
    im dying to use the 'back rolls' one without getting bant
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m4vn7glsys1qj3ir1.gif
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Men do handle jealousy different. I like how they act like they don't give a **** about you until you move on (you know, because they act like they don't give a **** about you) and then they're all over you like a fatal attraction. lol

I found out the other day some girl hated my guts just because I worked with her man (his mom and aunt) and said hi to him every now and then and hung out at get togethers. The one telling me all this was that girls baby daddy who she cheated on my friend with who happens to be friends with my husband. lmao. small ****ing world. Anyway, this is one way to find out you're hated by people you don't know! I don't even remember who the **** she is!
  • JaneDough_
    JaneDough_ Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Girls or women?
  • Catlady87
    Catlady87 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I get jealous when I'm insecure.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Like angry hot headed jealous?

Why does jealousy exist?

I pick on girls becuase
    1. I am one
    2. I rarely get to see jealous guys except for in the movies.

is there another kind? like do you mean another jealousy that is like mild or subdued in some way?

I've seen guys get jealous in person, maybe you have too, but it just looks different is all. They will try to make up a real reason to leave the place where the person they are jealous of is with comments like "this party blows", or etc. Otherwise they smash things. Can you describe this jealous by women you are talking about? Is it over an SO, or over like body image?
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    I've had guys say things directly to me and behind my back at bars because they like the way my wife looks. Trust me. Men get jealous. Asshats are part of life.
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options

A+ use of Alyssa gif.
    im dying to use the 'back rolls' one without getting bant

tumblr_mlxja63bLz1qzv51zo1_500.gif
  • vstraughan
    vstraughan Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    if-women-ruled-world-knonie-400x333.jpg