Random thoughts...

Options

Replies

• ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    hahahaahahahahaha... awesome

Maybe he works at walmart after his shift at Starbucks? (ever seen peopleofwalmart.com :laugh: )

I love peopleofwalmart.com - if you need ever need a pick-me up for the day - go there!

Next to MFP, PoW is where is spend most of my days. And now there's a woman wondering around my office wearing a red checked blouse and daisy dukes. IMO daisy dukes should be reserved by the young, thin strippers, not "mature" over weight women who are travelling with their mothers.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    I just checked out the walmart website.....OMG, that's all I can say. I actually feel sorry for some of them.

Edit: I just pray that no one ever has a reason to take a pic of me at Walmart to post on that site.
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    Options
    Amen!

I still want a pet giraffe
  • Behavior_Modification
    Options
    You could go giraffeback riding...that sounds like a lot of fun!
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    Options
    I think this is my favourite pic of you :happy:
  • xxgoriexx
    xxgoriexx Posts: 39
    Options
    My english teacher used to make us do this activity every day ... we had small journals, and for 10 minutes at the beginning of every class we would just write down whatever came to mind, no matter what it was - I ended up drawing most of the time ... @_@ I miss that teacher ... he was really cool, and I got to talk to him a lot because I have some pretty bad issues with social anxiety and would always run from one class to another, and basically always got there 10-15 minutes early. He was really understanding, and near the end of the year told me that I reminded him of his older sister, and said that he had a lot of respect for her "so if you can see where I'm going with this, it's been a good year." That made me feel real good. :]

Yay, random!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    random

I had a math teacher who told me I could be any thing I wanted to be.

I believed him!
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options

Agreed! :flowerforyou:
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    Why is my iphone song list all out of order :explode:
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    Options
    Gremlins
  • Behavior_Modification
    Options

You guys are so sweet, I like that pic too. It's so nice when a pic turns out well and you actually look GOOD for a change. LOL. :laugh: You know what I mean? When you're overweight and hiding from the camera, usually I just see pics of me that are kind of blobby. :noway: I should really take some new pics though. My face is starting to get thinner and I'm starting to get some definition in my jaw and cheekbones. In about 3.5 more weeks my trainer will do new photos of me from front and side again and I'm very much looking forward to those. We did measurements again on Monday this week and they were all good. Everything went down except for my shoulders (no surprise there, I'm built like a linebacker...hahaha). My waist is still by far the most memorable measurement. Another inch gone and a total of 6...1.2.3.4.5.6 ah ah ah. 6 inches from the waist since Feb, I can dig it.
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    Options
    That's awesome Diane! I should do my measurements and before pics too.

I'm really tired of the "incredible shrinking woman" ads over there >>>>
  • Behavior_Modification
    Options
    That's awesome Diane! I should do my measurements and before pics too.

I'm really tired of the "incredible shrinking woman" ads over there >>>>

Yes, you definitely should. I truly regret not taking more before pics to compare. I wish that I had taken a whole bunch from all different angles including from the back. I can't really see back there and I know my back fat rolls have gotten a lot smaller, I just wish I could tell how much. My trainer says that is one of the most noticeable differences in my body shape...I want to see, I want to see! But I don't even have anything to compare to except a memory.
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    Options
    Maybe I will do that tonight. I am changing my hairstyle for the first time in 9 years :noway: at least tonight. So maybe I will take pictures with the new hair.
  • immacookie
    Options

You guys are so sweet, I like that pic too. It's so nice when a pic turns out well and you actually look GOOD for a change. LOL. :laugh: You know what I mean? When you're overweight and hiding from the camera, usually I just see pics of me that are kind of blobby. :noway: I should really take some new pics though. My face is starting to get thinner and I'm starting to get some definition in my jaw and cheekbones. In about 3.5 more weeks my trainer will do new photos of me from front and side again and I'm very much looking forward to those. We did measurements again on Monday this week and they were all good. Everything went down except for my shoulders (no surprise there, I'm built like a linebacker...hahaha). My waist is still by far the most memorable measurement. Another inch gone and a total of 6...1.2.3.4.5.6 ah ah ah. 6 inches from the waist since Feb, I can dig it.

WOW! 6" is so awesome!!!! :happy: :drinker:
  • immacookie
    Options
    Maybe I will do that tonight. I am changing my hairstyle for the first time in 9 years :noway: at least tonight. So maybe I will take pictures with the new hair.

Like a "real change"... or "adding some layers" which is what I end up doing :laugh:

p.s. WE WANT PIX :devil:
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    Options
    Real change. It is collar bone length now. I'm thinking about an inverted bob. Dramatic change for me.
  • immacookie
    Options
    Real change. It is collar bone length now. I'm thinking about an inverted bob. Dramatic change for me.

I had my hair cut like that years ago... my poor hair is baby fine, but wavy... so it just ended up flipping out at weird angles, I think I need length/weight to keep it down (plus a dang hair straightener :laugh: ).
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    Options
    That's what I'm worried about, my hair is fine and curly. This is a new hair dresser for me, who a couple of my friends have gone to. I'll see what he thinks. My husband dyed it for me last night, so I won't have roots when I go in.. :laugh: It's a purple/burgundy colour now.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    A while ago a joke list went around and #11 was "That time of day when you realize that nothing more productive will happen that day."

Well I am at #11