Replies

• victorianjewel
    Options
    It's so hot, even Satan took the day off
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    I said this one the other day but:

It's so hot I saw Chuck Norris sweating...
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    Amusing photo I took this morning while getting ready for work (taken with cell phone, excuse horrible quality and no flash):

IMG00161.jpg
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    It's so hot I saw two trees fighting over a dog.
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    It's so hot I saw two trees fighting over a dog.

lol
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:
  • victorianjewel
    Options
    It was so hot, the birds were using potholders to pick up worms.

Why won't my left eye stop twitching?
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I hate working on Saturdays.
  • sheyna1983
    sheyna1983 Posts: 137
    Options
    Why do my vitamin pills always get stuck SIDEWAYS in my throat?!!:huh:

Maybe you have a narrow esophagus.
  • taijade
    taijade Posts: 38
    Options
    I've read this entire thread from start to finish and am now crying with laughter and my stomach hurts.

Laughing apparently burns a few calories; so thank you guys for that!

I need to go to the Light Awareness Center soon...my crystals need adding to.
    Well, okay, they don't seeing as I have well over 100; but some of them look lonely...(any excuse to go and buy crystals and other things :laugh: )
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I really don't like biting into an apple thinking it is going to be crunchy and then mush! ICK!
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I also don't like when your post duplicate. :tongue:
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Been pondering this since yesterday, but it came to me randomly so it still works:

What does the child of a fan and a vacuum do?
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Danger: The Godiva chocolate store has a shopper card that allows you to get FREE chocolate every month!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Options
    I really don't like biting into an apple thinking it is going to be crunchy and then mush! ICK!

I despise apple skin.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Options
    I've read this entire thread from start to finish and am now crying with laughter and my stomach hurts.

Well, okay, they don't seeing as I have well over 100; but some of them look lonely...(any excuse to go and buy crystals and other things :laugh: )

Awww...yay! Thanks for letting us know our randomness serves an entertainment purpose. :drinker:

I love crystals and gemstones. You have over 100? That's cool. I make jewelry with them. Do you do anything w/ yours or are they just for fun? Do you have a fave?

Does anyone else out there have a fave gemstone?
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    Why does monday have to come so early?
  • Behavior_Modification
    Options
    I'm wondering what kind of neurotransmitters our brain sends when we scratch a mosquito bite. And if you have like 20 in the same area and are scratching all at the same time, is that sensory overload?
  • taijade
    taijade Posts: 38
    Options

Awww...yay! Thanks for letting us know our randomness serves an entertainment purpose. :drinker:

I love crystals and gemstones. You have over 100? That's cool. I make jewelry with them. Do you do anything w/ yours or are they just for fun? Do you have a fave?

Does anyone else out there have a fave gemstone?

I would LOVE to see the jewelery you make!
    I use mine for crystal healing, therapy and charm bags (for protection, luck, to bring positivity into your life, etc..)
    It's at this point I should probably mention that I'm Pagan, so thats why I do that.
    I love garnet (its my birthstone too and the meaning behind it is just so lovely)...I adore turquoise, moonstone (white, blue...labradorite...), angelite is a wonderful gentle healer...I could really ramble for days here!!
    :laugh:
    I really need to categorise mine at some point so I know what I have..Although I have a couple that I bought from a store that's closed down now and I cannot for the life of me remember what they are....
  • Behavior_Modification
    Options
    Voyage--I'm going to just PM you because we could probably go back and forth about gemstones on here for a while :)