I really want a Dorito. Just one.

WTF?
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    :sick:

I am the best wife ever!!

:huh:

Do we want to know? That sick face can't be good.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Options
    Later Taters... house hunting with the realtor Sunday... wish us luck :drinker:

Hello Mr or Ms listing agent... describing your house for sale as "needs paint and carpet" does not even BEGIN to cover the extent of extreme nastiness left behind by what smelled like 500 cats (one bedroom upstairs must have just been used as the litter box.. the whole room). :noway: :sick:

Ew...what a waste of your time too.
  • chgudnitz
    chgudnitz Posts: 4,079
    Options
    I think the sick face was for the cat smell... I think.
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    Yes, the sick face was for the cat smell. Don'tchyaknow you can't eat just one dorito?

I gave my hubby enough gift cards to Future Shop/Best Buy so that he can go buy the TV/blue ray player he wants. That makes me the best wife ever :bigsmile:
  • chgudnitz
    Options
    Lol. I know. I only want one though... but I'd end up eating like 20. :happy:
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    I gave my hubby enough gift cards to Future Shop/Best Buy so that he can go buy the TV/blue ray player he wants. That makes me the best wife ever :bigsmile:

Yes, yes I think that does! :love:
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    Options
    Now we are on a mission to find the right cables (HDMI) cheap. Cuz I'm not putting out $40+++ for cables
  • chgudnitz
    Options
    Now we are on a mission to find the right cables (HDMI) cheap. Cuz I'm not putting out $40+++ for cables
    If you find 'em let me know. Those things are expensive.
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    Options

Check Dollar Stores (of all places) they carry them, but they hardly ever have any in stock. Are you in Canada?
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    Try Buy.com... they have all sorts of HDMI cables with different input/output and lengths. I think I saw the gold ones for $20 with free shipping.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I know people get hired up to their point of incompetence but COME ON!!! :grumble: If my job is your level of incompetence then you need another job because it isn't that hard.
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    They said: "We'll pay you what your worth."

I said: "I can't live on that!"
  • Behavior_Modification
    Options
    Why is it that I come on here to log some food, and 10 minutes later after I've checked the games, I still haven't logged my food and have forgotten all about it? I do this way too often. :noway:

I do love the games though, they always brighten my day and make me laugh...so thank you to those of you who are responsible for that (esp. Jewel & Bran :flowerforyou: :heart: )
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    Options
    It's ok Diane, I do exactly the same thing. :heart: :flowerforyou:

We found HDMI cables for $20 for 6 feet at The Source

My grandfather started walking a little bit each day when he was 60, now he's 95 and we have no idea where he is :laugh:
  • chgudnitz
    Options

Check Dollar Stores (of all places) they carry them, but they hardly ever have any in stock. Are you in Canada?
    I've never seen then there, but I'm going to keep an eye out. I'm in the US.
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    Options
    We got ours at "The Source" today (used to be Radio Shack
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    I really wish I had taken before photos!!