healthy cereals and skim milk are not good for you.

Options
I read somewhere that all this healthy stuff is not good for dieting. If anything knows alternatives please share!

Replies

• choconuts
    choconuts Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Why not? As long as it fits within your macros...
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    i eat cereal and not healthy cereal i lose weight
    i wouldnt worry about it
    eat what u want , record it. exercise
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    Why not? As long as it fits within your macros...
  • Elisirmon
    Elisirmon Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Make sure it isn't loaded with sugars or fake perservatives... I like eggs and meat for breakfast....
  • Mmmmona
    Mmmmona Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Personally I have no idea why humans think it is healthy to drink a cows breast milk.
  • jpalocy77
    jpalocy77 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I don't think healthy cereals is bad as long as you don't have alot of sugar in it and the more whole grain the better. That is just for the simple fact of, it will make you feel fuller longer and quicker. Sugary cereal blows threw you quick!
  • wwwdotcr
    wwwdotcr Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I don't think healthy cereals is bad as long as you don't have alot of sugar in it and the more whole grain the better. That is just for the simple fact of, it will make you feel fuller longer and quicker. Sugary cereal blows threw you quick!
    Exactly. Calorie in and out. Whole grains make you feel more full, so real "healthy" cereal can be good for you if you need portion control.

I miss the golden days of childhood eating those frosted flakes. Sugary goodness.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Personally I have no idea why humans think it is healthy to drink a cows breast milk.

Because it's delicious and also a good source of protein.
  • rosemaryhon
    rosemaryhon Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I read somewhere that all this healthy stuff is not good for dieting. If anything knows alternatives please share!

Not good how? I eat a bowl of bran flakes most every morning, I love it, yum! ;)
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Too late! Just are a bowl of shreddies:)
  • psychologym
    Options

Is there a human milk production facility that I haven't heard of? If not...
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options

Personally I have no idea why some people think it automatically is not.
  • thisismeraw
    thisismeraw Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options

Because it's delicious and also a good source of protein.

This. Milk is a great source of nutrients. Provided you don't have a lactose issue and aren't vegan there is no reason not to drink it.

OP... nothing is bad to have unless you have a medical issue with a certain food.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    SNA0618C-380_960619a.jpg

porridge or oats for breakfast with some fruit and whatever milk.

PROBLEM SOLVED.

THREAD ENDS.
  • JasonT1973
    JasonT1973 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Life without cheese would not be worth living... sorry.
  • hkb85
    hkb85 Posts: 37
    Options
    well not all things advertised as healthy are healthy

and skim milk?
    whats the point of paying for the extra processing when full cream is only 3.2% - 3.8% fat?

its all personal choice

and people may not be allergic to something, but have an intolerance which makes them avoid certain foods, so listen to your body, they may not be good for you but great for someone else.
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options

lol, lol, lol

human babies drink human breast milk and most love it! so cows milk shouldn't seem so strange.
  • Minerva624
    Minerva624 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m8onrkyTzN1rucurdo1_250.gif
    Pointless thread.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options

lol, lol, lol

human babies drink human breast milk and most love it! so cows milk shouldn't seem so strange.

it would be kind of weird to see a calf sucking on some ladies ta tas tho wouldn't it.
  • Minerva624
    Minerva624 Posts: 577 Member
    Options

lol, lol, lol

it would be kind of weird to see a calf sucking on some ladies ta tas tho wouldn't it.

Agreed.