Nipples and the GYM

Options
14567810»

Replies

• samleroy
    samleroy Posts: 8
    Options
    I can totally understand what you mean. Sometimes you just want to avoid any kind of unwanted attention. It is not only about being self-concious issue sometimes, but also decency. I don't personally care if someones is looking at me as long as they don't approach me when I am working out, but when mines poke out it makes me extremely uncomfortable. I have pretty strong feelings on public decency, and regardless if it bothers anyone else it bothers me, which is the most important, because i could affect my performance in the gym. I say if it bothers YOU, then do your best to conceal them. It is easy to say who cares, but not everyone feels the same way about the same situations.
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    So it isn't quite what you think... or is it?

I am having this issue with nipples and the gym. The only thing is, I am having an issue with my own nipples. I wear a good sports bra, and my tanks typically have one of those built in sports bras as well. Regardless of wearing both, my nipples show like nobody's business. It typically doesn't happen until right after I get done doing any cardio. Does anyone else have this problem; especially the ladies? Do you just accept it, no big deal? I some times feel a little self conscious about it. I know everyone there is doing their own deal, but my gosh they are out there and very noticeable. Is there anything anyone recommends?

I always keep my regular bra on as well... That material of the sports stuff just makes them so noticeable!