hypocritical people on newsfeed

Options

Replies

• ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    'cuz 1200 calories is stupid and completely unnecessary...and most people that are doing it aren't even doing it right...you're supposed to net to 1200, not gross. Most people who are doing the 1200 plan are pretty ignorant of nutrition and the needs of their body. Good for her for dumping you.
    Full of win.

Here is my contribution;
    2651348868959.13122.png
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Isn't this stirring the pot?
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I started on a 1200 calorie net diet. I no longer agree with a 1200 calorie net diet. My opinion on this matter is not hypocritical, it just means that I know better now. Just because I started some where and know better now doesn't mean I'm hypocritical.

For example, when I was little I soiled my pants, just because I use a toilet now doesn't mean I'm a hypocrite, it just means that I know better.

Thread. Winner. :laugh:
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    It was the way she said it and the words she used. I dont agree with 1200 calories for EVERYONE BUT IT WORKS FOR SOME!
    THere is a nice way to share your experiences and a b***hy way to knock others who are just starting out.
    Hahahaha. Seems to me like you all like the drama.
    Why comment on the drama if you claim to not like it? Its my post, therefore you dont know if it was drama intended. Which it wasnt.I just think its nice for people starting out to know they can start where they need to and learn along the way.
    Done with this post. If you continue posting you are the dramatic one:)

Irony. Irony everywhere.

lolz

and maturity...maturity everywhere.

And hangry. Hangry drama. Everywherez.

OP: You are all dramatic for posting in my dramatic topic. Drama lovers. Nanner nanner.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    How can someine he so hypocritical...

Well, first off, that is an opinion, not being hypocritical. And apparently, everyone in the world has one and they differ many times from your own. From what I hear though, at least in most of the free world, there is a great sense of entitlement for each person towards their own. What isn't as clear to some is that everyone is entitlted to their own.

As for 1200 calories....whatever works for you. I enjoy eating and I am lucky enough to able to to still stay healthy and reach goals without the need to give up too much.
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    'cuz 1200 calories is stupid and completely unnecessary...and most people that are doing it aren't even doing it right...you're supposed to net to 1200, not gross. Most people who are doing the 1200 plan are pretty ignorant of nutrition and the needs of their body. Good for her for dumping you.
    Full of win.

Here is my contribution;
    2651348868959.13122.png

I will take your contribution, and raise it up a notch:

29721_juicy_lucy_burger_620.jpg

or this one, if you prefer bison:

351256.jpg
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    My wife did the homemade version of this for my birthday a while back:

6f2af1c274db11e2bad822000a9f3047_6.jpg
  • Katina3333
    Katina3333 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I'll see your 1200 and raise you a, I'm not losing weight, thread!
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Only the last one had bacon. To many failures!
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    It was the way she said it and the words she used. I dont agree with 1200 calories for EVERYONE BUT IT WORKS FOR SOME!
    THere is a nice way to share your experiences and a b***hy way to knock others who are just starting out.
    Why comment on the drama if you claim to not like it? Its my post, therefore you dont know if it was drama intended. Which it wasnt.I just think its nice for people starting out to know they can start where they need to and learn along the way.

I bow down to your maturity and logic OP.
  • timandjocelyn
    timandjocelyn Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    gus-psyche-popcorn.gif

This here's gonna get GOOOOOD!!

Funny!
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options

I bow down to your maturity and logic OP.

I'm rubber, you're glue.
  • Katina3333
    Katina3333 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Need I remind you... sticks & stones children. :tongue:
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    My wife did the homemade version of this for my birthday a while back:

6f2af1c274db11e2bad822000a9f3047_6.jpg

I like your wife,:love:
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    In for the gifs.

keep-calm-and-eat-ice-cream-2.jpg?1324406541
  • HotrodsGirl0107
    HotrodsGirl0107 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    When did the definition of hypocritical change..I didn't get the memo

ETA: I am just here for the gifs!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Full of win.

Here is my contribution;
    2651348868959.13122.png

351256.jpg

Ohhhhh maaannnnnn!!!!!

That's the **** right there.....
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Full of win.

Here is my contribution;
    2651348868959.13122.png

351256.jpg

I wish I was impervious to your burgerz, as I am gluten free and the buns will make me wish that I had not in fact given up on my diapers . . . but all it's making me want to do is take a trip over to Five Guys. *kitten*!!
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    I think we've all forgotten to ask the OP one thing...who was the person who defriended her?

I'd like to send them a FR. They sound intelligent and like they don't take any bs.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Full of win.

Here is my contribution;
    2651348868959.13122.png

351256.jpg

I wish I was impervious to your burgerz, as I am gluten free and the buns will make me wish that I had not in fact given up on my diapers . . . but all it's making me want to do is take a trip over to Five Guys. *kitten*!!
    20071113-AW_Quad_Bacon_Double_Cheese_4.jpg
This discussion has been closed.