My One Year Weight Loss Journey: The Ugly Truth

Options

Replies

• silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    103 lbs off your body! amazing! amazingggggggggggggggggggggg. i love zumba too, FYI. i'm just astounded by what you accomplished. truly wonderful--and you are stunning!
  • Lindsey91600
    Lindsey91600 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank u for sharing. You look amazing!! Your a true inspiration to others and of course me!!!! :wink:
  • rachface1234
    rachface1234 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! You are super inspiring :) I love Zumba too, I alternate between Zumba and jogging as my go to cardio, the best, so fun! :love:
  • mommy2twoboys07
    Options
    Congrats on your HUGE loss! You were beautiful before but even more so now! Thank you for the inspiration!
  • jazzyali
    jazzyali Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks fo much everyone- I think I blush with every one of them! I have worked super hard and can't wait to see how my body continues to react while I live out this healthy life now!! Much :heart: to you all! :flowerforyou:
  • LauraBalyk
    LauraBalyk Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    wow beautiful story, thank you for sharing !! I hope one day I can post something like this :)
  • kastlekonmama2012
    kastlekonmama2012 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Your post is very inspirational. I have lost almost ten pounds and know I need to start some kind of exercise program. I had a friend tell me she wants to take a Zumba class...I keep telling her I am too fat and out of shape. I need to just do it! Thanks for posting your story.
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Wow!! AMAZING...you are so inspirational!! Thanks for posting!! You look great!!
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    What a great story. Congratulations, you look beautiful!!!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational post! Agree about wanting to find something you can enjoy doing! You look terrific!!
  • KristyHumphrey
    KristyHumphrey Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous and amazing work you have accomplished! Thanks for sharing your story :)
  • JeffStandley
    Options
    You look amazing!! Very impressive.
  • Jenny_Ren1
    Jenny_Ren1 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Amazing! What an inspiration!
  • pendii
    pendii Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Nice job!!
  • anitasongs
    anitasongs Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    great story, congrats!
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Absolutely incredible.
  • sweetpeas317
    sweetpeas317 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing, thank you for the inspiration.
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Inspirational story! Great job lady!
  • sherimacquarrie
    sherimacquarrie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    A huge congratulations from another Zumba lover!!! I also attribute most if my success (so far) to Zumba and my amazing instructer!! You are an inspiration!! Zumba love!! ;)
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    wonderful post, so proud of you :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!