Whats your goal outfit?! Motivation

Options
What helps me keep motivated is too imagine wearing the outfit I've always wanted to wear! Since I love Raves this is my dream! to look this good.

tumblr_miaxfm6wdp1qfe8teo1_500_zps52c1681d.png

What's your goal outfit?

Replies

• Chriztii
    Chriztii Posts: 94
    Options
    bump
  • pkbryant28
    pkbryant28 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I want to wear a bikini without sucking in my stomach! :-)
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    I pick out tons of outfits that I want to wear on Polyvore. x3 I can't say they're revealing outfits, but they're ones that I wouldn't feel as comfortable in if I were at my current weight.

Like this: http://www.polyvore.com/91/set?id=74459122
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    http://img.hottopic.com/is/image/HotTopic/175700_hi?wid=1360

I have this bikini waiting for me in my drawer... I want to wear it without looking pregnant...
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Nothing too racy . . . but I'd love to show just a smidgen of stomach skin via tying a shirt front without it looking completely odd.

c78e362bc3cd66e8a8c0204cfa46b95a.jpg
  • Chriztii
    Options
    Nice I like all those outfit :) It's exciting to think you will be wearing it soon !

I'll be making a post when I finally fit into my dream rave outfit
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    http://img.hottopic.com/is/image/HotTopic/175700_hi?wid=1360

I have this bikini waiting for me in my drawer... I want to wear it without looking pregnant...

^ Cute! I bet with your skin tone - you will look stunning!!:flowerforyou:
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    What helps me keep motivated is too imagine wearing the outfit I've always wanted to wear! Since I love Raves this is my dream! to look this good.

What's your goal outfit?

If I could rock that, I would walk around town like that. hehe

MY goal outfit is to be naked and look good.

12SE-106-01152-1_1.jpg

This is cute though!
  • Chriztii
    Options
    Nice I love that dress! Tight dressers are the best, going to buy so many when I can fit in them :) Yeah looking good naked would be great too haha
  • JayStu
    JayStu Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I'm going to buy a tailored 3 piece suit, with the whole works. Jacket, vest, pants, tie,suspenders and cufflinks
  • teddy1234567
    teddy1234567 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Im goin abroad in september. My goal is a bikini :glasses: might have to be a tankini though, but even just getting into tankini for me is a huge achievement!! :)
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    I'm going to buy a tailored 3 piece suit, with the whole works. Jacket, vest, pants, tie,suspenders and cufflinks

Suspenders are HAWT
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options

What's your goal outfit?

I would really, really, really love to see that.

this was the basis of mine, I own the shorts...

tumblr_ma2yr4gy3w1r13yfco1_500.jpg

when I bought them they were super tight on the waist, now they are a bit loose. korean sizes are pretty small. also they're population has only 2% obesity. now I want kimchi pancakes.

check my profile pic.
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    <--- this dress. It's the most I've spent on a dress and it's been gathering dust in my wardrobe for the past three years! I will get back into it >.<
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I have a lot to lose, and had a kid and stretch marks so I will never rock a bikini (at least I wore one in my early 20s when I had the chance!)... so for now I don't have a dream outfit, but I was told it would be a great motivator to purchase an outfit so I could see it every day... I'm newly engaged as of Christmas, so I guess it would be to rock a sleeveless wedding dress, and some sexy lingerie for my man and NOT being shy to wear it around him... and swimsuit that doesn't have rouching (sp?) to try to hide a belly or a skirt to cover my chunk inner thighs! I won't get into one this summer, but maybe next summer....
  • sozisraw
    sozisraw Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Bikini mainly ,just to look better and better in one. All summer clothes, brilliant thread sorry I am not good
    at technology and cant upload yet on threads lol!
  • samanthawardle31
    samanthawardle31 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Not at my goal weight yet but tonight I am going out wearing a sleeveless top! Last time I did that I was about 18.
  • dearfitdiary
    Options
    The whole reason why I am doing this (besides being healthy for years to come) is the bikini:
    309otv9.jpg

^^ To wear that bikini and look good and feeling good is the reason why I pick the salad over chinese food. Why I would rather park far and walk to the store. I am tired of crying about summer instead of enjoying it. I want to wear this and not feel "fat" :

k4usqp.jpg
  • Xianpu27
    Xianpu27 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    daisyduke2_zps9c4622db.png

This^

And pretty much any little bikini that I can feel amazing in!