Whats your goal outfit?! Motivation

Options

Replies

• anm6c6
    anm6c6 Posts: 8
    Options
    I would love to have a Jessica Biel/Jessica Alba body type. Fit but not too thin.
  • marinegirl92
    marinegirl92 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Asterie
    Asterie Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I can only have one goal? Here are a few that I just love!

0812569b34382cb93e9267e463e57146.jpg
    Would love to wear this and not look like I'm wearing the baggier clothes to hide something

8f3a50d6bbcdbc7e3b895735e8cb747a.jpg
    This is just too cute.

a602c387815535e6156cf2bb66c60e73.jpg
    I'd love to be able to rock dress pants like this.

d92ecd959f46e953ceaec5eb11fcb844.jpg
    I think this is the winner; I'm obsessed with this outfit. If I could find this top--but not the actual designer version which is somewhere around $2500 or something ridiculous like that--I'd go nuts.

Also, I think it's pretty sad that people feel the need to shame perfectly healthy young ladies for being 'too thin'. How could you even be too thin and muscular at the same time, that doesn't even begin to make sense. This is supposed to be a motivation and support forum, so kindly take your negativity and jealousy elsewhere.
  • RoadsterGirlie
    RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options

Would love to wear this and not look like I'm wearing the baggier clothes to hide something

This is just too cute.

I think this is the winner; I'm obsessed with this outfit. If I could find this top--but not the actual designer version which is somewhere around $2500 or something ridiculous like that--I'd go nuts.

Also, I think it's pretty sad that people feel the need to shame perfectly healthy young ladies for being 'too thin'. How could you even be too thin and muscular at the same time, that doesn't even begin to make sense. This is supposed to be a motivation and support forum, so kindly take your negativity and jealousy elsewhere.

High five. Thinly veiled jealousy gripes me to no end and I will call people out on it every time. It's so transparent and obvious so you might as well keep it to yourself. When you say stuff like that, all it shows is that you've failed at your own goals so you have to knock other people who have achieved theirs.

I love that last outfit in the white. One of my favorites in this thread so far.
  • Irene514
    Irene514 Posts: 62
    Options

This is just too cute.

High five. Thinly veiled jealousy gripes me to no end and I will call people out on it every time. It's so transparent and obvious so you might as well keep it to yourself. When you say stuff like that, all it shows is that you've failed at your own goals so you have to knock other people who have achieved theirs.

I love that last outfit in the white. One of my favorites in this thread so far.

First I'd like to say that I am in no way "jealous", nor did I fail at my goal. I am 5'4" and 115 pounds, so don't go assuming that I am a bitter overweight person unable to lose weight and taking my anger on slim girls. My critique was in no way directed at you or slim people in general. I was just saying that I find it sad that the fashion world promotes such skinny models as a healthy body shape. Fine about the toned and strong girls such as the one in the picture (with the abs), but you have to admit that most fashion models are not skinny because they eat right and exercise a lot. They just starve themselves! AND you can't deny how much photoshopped the photos are, I mean come on! I am all for a slim body, but the models on those pics are not a healthy, muscle-y slim, they are skin and bone slim! Not to mention, many of us "average" girls do not naturally have the bone structure and body type to look like this. So yes, I do not think that, for the majority of people, these pictures represent an attainable goal and thus they are not "real". Sorry for stating my point.
  • RoadsterGirlie
    Options
    That's fine, but I do not see any woman pictured in this thread that looks gaunt, underweight or malnourished - especially the one I liked a lot.

You do not get that kind of muscle definition by starving yourself.
  • RoadsterGirlie
    Options
    Congrats on making your goal, btw. :flowerforyou:

I do agree, there IS such a thing as too thin - I just don't see anything in this thread that depicts that.
  • Irene514
    Irene514 Posts: 62
    Options
    Thank you :)
    And sorry for the negativity, it wasn't my intention. I just hate the idea that fashion-slim is the sexy and that some girls are starving themselves to achieve it, that's all...
  • RoadsterGirlie
    Options
    No worries at all - sorry if I sounded negative as well. I too hate seeing girls with ED's as well trying to achieve something that may not be right for them, and hating themselves because they can't.

I would actually argue though that most people don't have to starve themselves to get to a certain body-fat percentage - it's about making better, healthier choices, combined with a strength training regimin.

Above all, love yourself for who you are, along with your flaws. None of us are perfectly photoshopped! As long as you focus daily on making yourself a better person both physically and mentally, that's what counts.
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    My goal outfit is a special order bikini for a fitness competition . I am giving myself the next 12 months to get my body in good enough shape to train for a competition. I hope.
  • RoadsterGirlie
    Options
    That IS a gorgeous wedding dress.

I wish I was at the weight I am now when I got married. Dress shopping would have been so much more fun. Oh well - better late than never!
  • TheNavet
    TheNavet Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I want to look like this...

Defined arms & shoulders that are still feminine, and fabulous abs with a trim waistline.

untitled.png

THIS!!!!

If I had to pick a person with the the most perfect body in my mind, in any of the pics that have been shown, this would be it.

She is too skinny!! Lots of muscles, yes, but also way too thin!!
    Also, while I think it is a great motivation to have a goal outfit in mind, I am a little concerned when I see that all of those outfits on the pictures are worn by size 0, very probably photoshopped and beyond skinny girls! Does that mean that this is the body shape you all want to achieve?? What happened to healthy, toned but REAL body types??....

Oh balony!!! Um, this obviously is a REAL woman or there wouldn't be a photo of her. Not to toot my own horn, but my body looks very similar to the woman shown and I can tell you I'm real too. I eat healthy in excess of 2000 calories a day, exercise and lift heavy weights. I'm 5'9" and do fit into some size 0's. I love the way I look.

Oh but wait! I'm on the skinny side so I'm not supposed to love my body. Sorry, I forgot you aren't supposed to say it out loud.

This!
    My bodyshape and overall appearance is similar to her's and I definitely haven't achieved this through starving!
  • ruwise
    ruwise Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    My goals are not so lofty. I still have a pair of Levi's that I last wore when I was 18 (I'm 35 now) No matter how much weight I've lost they've never fit me again. I would absolutely love to get back in them. The crazy thing is when I wore them I used to think I was really fat and i suppose next to some of my friends I was but the day I can get back in them will represent a huge achievement to me.
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    My birthday suit!! :blushing:
  • dannyXoxo
    dannyXoxo Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I want to look like this...

Defined arms & shoulders that are still feminine, and fabulous abs with a trim waistline.

untitled.png

YESSSSS!
  • runawayescape
    runawayescape Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    My goal outfit is my WEDDING dress!!

Not sure how to upload a pic but of you google "Allure 2455" that's it!!

:)

That dress is beautiful! Love the back of it!
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I have a really cute dress that I wore 18 years ago when dh & I went on a second honeymoon. I had just lost 60 lbs on the Atkins diet (gained it all back plus screwed up my metabolism), but the dress looked amazing, it is short and tight and I still have it. I think I'm probably too old to wear it out now, but it would be a great surprise for my dh if I could wear it for him.
  • ChanceTakr2131
    Options
    Those outfits are TOTALLY HOT!!!

I don't have a goal outfit, I just wanna look good naked! :wink:
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    i would like to rock a V neck someday

ZkVHTMP.jpg?2

^ Great look. This was my real one when I was working on my weight loss.