• EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    006_6-2-496x600.jpg

Anything by biker fox.
  • shannongoneau
    shannongoneau Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    an american size 6 little black dress :)
  • bprague
    bprague Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    a bodycon dress. They are incredibly unflattering for ANY bumps. I would love to look great in one!
  • RoadsterGirlie
    RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I want to look like this...

Defined arms & shoulders that are still feminine, and fabulous abs with a trim waistline.

untitled.png

THIS!!!!

If I had to pick a person with the the most perfect body in my mind, in any of the pics that have been shown, this would be it.
  • philippians4and13
    philippians4and13 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My goal outfit is a HOT BIRTHDAY SUIT!! Or skinny jeans and tshirt without a super muffin top.....or anything without wearing spanx underneath!
  • Irene514
    Irene514 Posts: 62
    Options

Defined arms & shoulders that are still feminine, and fabulous abs with a trim waistline.

untitled.png

THIS!!!!

If I had to pick a person with the the most perfect body in my mind, in any of the pics that have been shown, this would be it.

She is too skinny!! Lots of muscles, yes, but also way too thin!!
    Also, while I think it is a great motivation to have a goal outfit in mind, I am a little concerned when I see that all of those outfits on the pictures are worn by size 0, very probably photoshopped and beyond skinny girls! Does that mean that this is the body shape you all want to achieve?? What happened to healthy, toned but REAL body types??....
  • Bernadette60614
    Bernadette60614 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Jeans and a white t-shirt tucked in. The Jennifer Aniston look..which looks simple, but you have to have a great body to look that good in something that simple.
  • RoadsterGirlie
    Options

untitled.png

THIS!!!!

Also, while I think it is a great motivation to have a goal outfit in mind, I am a little concerned when I see that all of those outfits on the pictures are worn by size 0, very probably photoshopped and beyond skinny girls! Does that mean that this is the body shape you all want to achieve?? What happened to healthy, toned but REAL body types??....

Oh balony!!! Um, this obviously is a REAL woman or there wouldn't be a photo of her. Not to toot my own horn, but my body looks very similar to the woman shown and I can tell you I'm real too. I eat healthy in excess of 2000 calories a day, exercise and lift heavy weights. I'm 5'9" and do fit into some size 0's. I love the way I look.

Oh but wait! I'm on the skinny side so I'm not supposed to love my body. Sorry, I forgot you aren't supposed to say it out loud.
  • Mmmmona
    Mmmmona Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    5a4z9x.jpg

For Halloween obviously
  • Alicia_P_28
    Alicia_P_28 Posts: 76 Member
    Options

untitled.png

THIS!!!!

Oh balony!!! Um, this obviously is a REAL woman or there wouldn't be a photo of her. Not to toot my own horn, but my body looks very similar to the woman shown and I can tell you I'm real too. I eat healthy in excess of 2000 calories a day, exercise and lift heavy weights. I'm 5'9" and do fit into some size 0's. I love the way I look.

Oh but wait! I'm on the skinny side so I'm not supposed to love my body. Sorry, I forgot you aren't supposed to say it out loud.

I agree!! THIS WOMAN IS HAWT!! She super ripped but still feminine and sexy; not all body builder like (not saying those types of chicks are 'wrong', just not what I want to be)...she's clearly in shape and got that way from the right foods (and a lot of them!!) and exercise. I would LOVE to have a body similar to her...I've had two kids and have stretch marks so I'll never 'really' look like her, but I'd love to be half as fit!!!
  • RoadsterGirlie
    Options

untitled.png

THIS!!!!

I agree!! THIS WOMAN IS HAWT!! She super ripped but still feminine and sexy; not all body builder like (not saying those types of chicks are 'wrong', just not what I want to be)...she's clearly in shape and got that way from the right foods (and a lot of them!!) and exercise. I would LOVE to have a body similar to her...I've had two kids and have stretch marks so I'll never 'really' look like her, but I'd love to be half as fit!!!

Exactly!!! She obviously didn't get that way by starving herself. :flowerforyou: :drinker:
    We all have different goals, and that's okay - I personally find this picture inspiring because not only does she have a low body fat percentage with a lot of muscle, but her overall body shape is very similar to mine, so I can see myself having a body like that.
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Lifting_Knitter Posts: 1,025
    Options
    5a4z9x.jpg

For Halloween obviously

why just halloween? I would rock Sailor V all the time if I could.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    To fit into all my size 2 dresses from Bebe and Express. There's this really nice leopard print one. I'll see if the buttons will close later today. I could use another NSV.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    DSC_0037.JPG

<3

These have ME written all over them. H&M or UO?
  • Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options
    wearing nothing :P Being THAT confident that I can do so, without looking bad
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    i would like to rock a V neck someday

ZkVHTMP.jpg?2
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    whatever I'm wearing when I'm powerlifting like a beast next year, and the year after that....

and my medals :D

whatever shorts and t-shirt i throw on won't matter compared to the BB and my bling.
  • TheBaileyHunter
    TheBaileyHunter Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Comfortably nude...

Well, more like would actually be comfortable to be publicly nude is more accurate.
  • nataliesarazyn
    nataliesarazyn Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Bikini for me. I've never worn one in my life. I bought one. so far I've been brave enough to wear it in my backyard tanning when I'm home alone. I don't want anyone to see me in it yet. I'm nervous because I don't think that I'll ever be ready.