Whats your goal outfit?! Motivation

Options

Replies

• ProudMotherof4ProudWife2007
    Options
    I want to look like this...

Defined arms & shoulders that are still feminine, and fabulous abs with a trim waistline.

untitled.png

YESSSSS!

I want to look like this
  • OddballExtreme
    OddballExtreme Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    CureMoonlightSmaller_zpsb064f12f.png

My goal...to look like Cure Moonlight from Heartcatch PreCure when Dragon*Con arrives for Labor Day Weekend! I am going to order the CUSTOM costume next weekend!
  • Imani9629
    Imani9629 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    IqDuybZ.gif

LMFAO xD
  • aWashCloth
    aWashCloth Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I want to look like Leanne James, I love her look and I know with enough effort I can be like her. I have her hair, now all i need is her body!
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6c9l2Lmyn1qcrf6no1_500.jpg
  • ShaniWulffe
    ShaniWulffe Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I have so many cosplays I want to do... Lol. And I have this pair of high-waisted dance shorts, but they look really weird whenever I've eaten that day (if that makes sense... Like, they look fine until breakfast :P )
  • DemoraFairy
    DemoraFairy Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Yay other cosplayers! I'm currently making a Headhunter Nidalee cosplay, I want to be able to pull this off without getting any 'who fed the Nidalee?' comments...

headhunter_nidalee_riotzeronis_by_zeronis-d62diuz.jpg
  • needtobefitt
    Options
    I WOULD WEAR ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING I LIKE. without feeling fat and uncomfortable
    lol but also high waisted shorts, with a buster or bikini top. im going to a concert on the Canada day weekend, and hopefully ill be able to pull it off....

like this

4qlzte.jpg
    2s5xg15.jpg
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Yay other cosplayers! I'm currently making a Headhunter Nidalee cosplay, I want to be able to pull this off without getting any 'who fed the Nidalee?' comments...

headhunter_nidalee_riotzeronis_by_zeronis-d62diuz.jpg

I guess if it's cosplay, maybe Wolverine, since I'm letting my hair grow out
    640068-120108_wolverine.jpg
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    My goal outfit is my WEDDING dress!!

Not sure how to upload a pic but of you google "Allure 2455" that's it!!

:)

Beautiful! I haven't even imagined what kind of dress I want to wear because I assumed I'd be in plus size! (Got engaged before I started working on weight loss) so imaging what I could wear WHEN I reach my goal.... I will have to start imaging what I would want to wear for my wedding!!!
  • mimiteh35
    Options
    I think I'm one of the older posters on this particular thread, but after going swimsuit shopping for my fiance's daughter, I did catch myself looking at clothes and thinking how cute they all were, and then I went to my trusty old plus-size section and thought, BLEH, I want to be out of these sizes that are so boxy and plain compared to the thinner sizes! So I am now in search of an official motivation outfit!! Thanks! :)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,662 Member
    Options
    If one looks good nekkid, then practically anything will look good on them.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • ital13
    ital13 Posts: 5
    Options
    I keep a pair of my old jeans on my dresser.i haven't been able to fit in them for years. A couple of months ago I couldn't get them past my hips.today I got them fully on but skin tight.
  • Webpredator
    Webpredator Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Y'all gonna get there!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    My goal was Size 4 Lucky Lil Maggie jeans I used to wear before I gained all the weight about 7 years ago.... I'm so sad... but also happy to say they are now getting too big for me.
  • urbanplum
    urbanplum Posts: 188
    Options
    I can't wait to look good in anything .... but some things that top the list ...

Bandage Dresses

10332093_1695190_1000.jpg

Frayed Denim Short-Shorts

american%20eagle%20cut%20off%20jean%20short.jpg

Racerback Tanks

bf-racerback-tank.jpg

Anything Backless

backless-club-evening-gown-see-through-long-dress-ry179-39db.jpg
  • mimiteh35
    Options
    My goal was Size 4 Lucky Lil Maggie jeans I used to wear before I gained all the weight about 7 years ago.... I'm so sad... but also happy to say they are now getting too big for me.

Great job!! Congrats! and off topic, I love your ticker! I used to have a husky (RIP) he was the best.
  • mhcoss
    mhcoss Posts: 220
    Options
    speedo for me :D
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    Options

Great job!! Congrats! and off topic, I love your ticker! I used to have a husky (RIP) he was the best.

Thank you and thank you. They are good dogs. Little *kitten* most of the time and as I write this, one of them just crop dusted me but I love them all so much.
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    Options
    speedo for me :D

mind = blown
  • JDBLY11
    JDBLY11 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Jeans and a white t-shirt tucked in. The Jennifer Aniston look..which looks simple, but you have to have a great body to look that good in something that simple.

This is what i want to be able to wear too. Jeans and a tucked in top. I have this memory of my mom wearing a similar outfit and she looked so pretty.