Infidelity & MFP - What Gives?

18910111214»

Replies

• Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,010 Member
    A lot of what you see is probably a bunch of friends goofing around with full disclosure to their SO, and shouldn't be taken so seriously. There probably are people who cross the line but I'd bet that's the exception, not the rule.

QFT
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    I respect relationships. I fully understand that if I sleep with a man, I must sleep with his wife too. And the other way around.

How YOU doin'?
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Other people's marriage should not affect you. To each his own, just as others way of dieting shouldn't affect anyone else on here. Worry about what you do and let others worry about what they do. Give advice when asked (on any topic) and move on.
  • maiaroman18
    maiaroman18 Posts: 460 Member
    nobody has flirted with me!!!
    Come sit by me. I bite... if you're into that.

Oh, and I see more girl on girl action than anything around here.

Wrap those shoes around my neck!
    Oh baby, I will. I got me some long legs... from being 69" tall and all. And yes, your husband can videotape.
  • Iron_Maiden
    Iron_Maiden Posts: 326 Member
    My wife is on my friends list!

You think banter on a website constitutes what exactly??????
    Nope, not talking about banter. Talking about the half dozen examples in my time here I know about in which they PM'd all night, propositioned one another, spouses didn't know they were on here, lead to phone calls, KIK, sexting, etc....

Just wondering if that made you the 3rd wheel during those examples?
    Nah, just a friend trying to listen.
  • cutchro
    cutchro Posts: 396 Member
    I cant say that I've seen infidelity in the forums/among my friends (but I also dont normally peruse this "chit-chat" forum because I dont find most of the topics beneficial to my weight loss journey). With that being said, I respect my husband and our marriage so I dont entertain ANY conversations that (1) I wouldnt want him to have with other women and (2) that I would NOT have in his presence.

This^^^ If ya gotta hide it it is cheating...
  • Increditim
    Increditim Posts: 159
    I respect relationships. I fully understand that if I sleep with a man, I must sleep with his wife too. And the other way around.

LIES... you only slept with my husband and made me video tape it!

It's your turn tonight babe!

Her hus is busy tonight - I'll tape it...
  • kdaxon
    kdaxon Posts: 340 Member
    :drinker:
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    If flirting on MFP is what brings down your marriage, it isn't strong enough anyway.
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Im sending the private jet for jezebelgirl!!! She is amazing ;)

I love you man!!!!
  • marionmmm
    marionmmm Posts: 61
    I've almost eaten an entire pineapple today... is that bad?
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    I've almost eaten an entire pineapple today... is that bad?
    Not for us. :wink:
This discussion has been closed.