I need your opinion on how to respond to a text...

Options
15678911»

Replies

• DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    I wonder if she knows we are still talking about this almost a year later...
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I just noticed that this was from last year in May. haha
  • DSTMT
    DSTMT Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    LMAO whoops, I didn't realize how old it was either, never mind
  • t8tersalad
    t8tersalad Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    It already sounds like the fling has started. I know that's not the case, but c'mon, She makes an excuse, you ignore her basically at the gym. Grow up a little. Either her or both has feelings for the other, stop hanging out with each other before one, two or all three involved get hurt.

^^ This! Exactly my thoughts.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Since this is so old, I wonder if the girl in the OP's post and photo are one and the same. Did she leave her husband? Did they hook up? Bored minds are wondering.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    Since this is so old, I wonder if the girl in the OP's post and photo are one and the same. Did she leave her husband? Did they hook up? Bored minds are wondering.

dunno... maybe their grandkids will chime in and let us know. :tongue: :laugh:
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Cut her loose. She's married. There are plenty of single women out there that would gladly spend time with you without the unnecessary drama.
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    oh geez! this is from may of last year.... NVM.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif

:flowerforyou:
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    So the woman you want to cheat on her husband with you is cheating on you with her guy friends? Stop. Just stop.

You clearly missed the part where I said that I've never made a move on her and that I have no intention in the world of being involved in an extra-marital affair.

not be be mean but it does sound like you want something to happen the way you are becoming jealous about her hanging out with another guy. To test the theory would you be equally as mad if she went to the golf tournement with a girl friend instead?
  • some_betty
    some_betty Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Well, she posted it on instagram so her coming and goings are no big secret to anyone. Maybe her other friends thought she needed to spend her free time with them instead of the OP, who clearly has a problem with her marital status.