200+ (Week 33) Let's Get Moving in May!

Options
124»

Replies

• KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    wow this board is dead this week!

My cals are set for 1400-1500/day. I was over by like, 150 today which isn't bad since I didn't work out.

Today turned into a CRAZY day at work. Two people were asked to go home because of two separate incidents. I had to hand write a letter to HR about the angry guy. Then I stopped by Party City after work and turned in a job application. I was able to talk to the hiring manager. She said they will be hiring a seasonal group of 30 people to get through the Halloween season and if I'm good through that, it might lead to a part time position. I think she liked me though. I'm supposed to call her back in the middle of July.
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    Kendall good luck on the job hunt!!

I'm over on cals and didn't go to the gym. I'm up in weight as well but will wait till tomorrow morning to weigh officially.

Yeay for Friday!!
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    I've been lurking, too. Do you still accept newbies? I need a bit of motivation to keep me from falling off the bandwagon. Again.
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    Yes Trace! We are a 24 hour group- we are always open! AKASullenGirl will post a new thread either tonight or tomorrow morning. We post our weigh in anywhere from Friday through Sunday- whatever is best for you. Pinbotchick keeps our chart up for us. We should be starting a new 6 week challenge soon. Jump right in and post away. I could use some more motivation myself.
  • akasullengal
    akasullengal Posts: 1,499 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: NEW THREAD Y'ALL :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

(i almost forgot what evening it was.. eep)