more proof mcdonald s is yuck

Options

Replies

• melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    OMG ITS NOT ABOUT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ITS AN ARTICLE SOMEONE ELSE WROTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options

Yes, I gathered that when I first read it.
  • AliciaStinger
    AliciaStinger Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    http://static.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/1343710042391_1010426.png

Sorry - can't figure out how to post the picture.
  • debrag12
    debrag12 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options

maybe saying something like you found the article, was interesting, but don't necessarily agree or isn't my opnion. In your first post might have helped.

It sounds like you agree completely with it and think the chain should be shut down lol
  • jsuaccounting
    jsuaccounting Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    They should've never switched from palm oil to "vegetable oil". That is where they ****ed up the fries.

Amen.
  • 3dogsrunning
    Options

Here ya go
    ogYLdHY.png
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    My husband and I never liked fast food of any kind and we don't buy it for our kids. As teenagers with their own money now and a BK and McD within walking distance they don't go there to eat. When their friends ask them if they want to go there to get something to eat our kids all say similar things.. No thanks. Don't like it period. The smell literally makes me gag.
  • AliciaStinger
    Options

maybe saying something like you found the article, was interesting, but don't necessarily agree or isn't my opnion. In your first post might have helped.

It sounds like you agree completely with it and think the chain should be shut down lol

This is why plagiarism is troublesome...next time you should consider using quotation marks, and providing a link (or at least the information for) your source. I didn't see either of those things when I read the original post.

ETA - the person who DID write the article is not a very good writer (which, as far as I'm concerned, makes him/her less credible), and didn't cite his/her sources, either. Even if what this person is saying is true, I'm not going to believe it until I see some references.
  • debrag12
    Options

This is why plagiarism is troublesome...next time you should consider using quotation marks, and providing a link (or at least the information for) your source. I didn't see either of those things when I read the original post.

ok maybe not the shut down part, but there's no article and opinion from the poster, it's all one thing. No link, no 'I think...'

Even later on when the OP says 'here is the article' or something, there is no link.
  • AliciaStinger
    Options

Here ya go
    ogYLdHY.png

Thank you! :-) ...now I hope I don't get in trouble for it. X-D
  • 3dogsrunning
    Options

Here ya go
    ogYLdHY.png

Thank you! :-) ...now I hope I don't get in trouble for it. X-D

Technically you didn't post it.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Can't say I'm a big fan of it but my kids love it and once every two or so months we have one as their treat other wise I'd be really mean not letting them, we had it today as it was my sons birthday, did I enjoy it no did they yes, don't worry about other people's eating habits if you are happy eating it then eat if not just walk on by ????

Bad parenting. As someone who has changed their own lifestyle, I would hope that you had the same ambitions for you children. The circle continues...

For NO other reason than to piss you off, I'm taking my kid to McDonalds for lunch now.

can you get me a sweet chilli chicken wrap?

I'd be delighted to!!
  • gettingmeback2013
    gettingmeback2013 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    LOL Got my undies in a twist over the parenting comment and posted before I saw everyone else's twisted undies. Sorry to add to the broken record! haha BTW, my kid is having taco bell tonight cause I'm craving it and I'm obviously a bad mother. LOL
  • AnswerintheSky
    Options

Here ya go
    ogYLdHY.png

Can't say I agree more! I have this on my fridge.
  • Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Can't say I'm a big fan of it but my kids love it and once every two or so months we have one as their treat other wise I'd be really mean not letting them, we had it today as it was my sons birthday, did I enjoy it no did they yes, don't worry about other people's eating habits if you are happy eating it then eat if not just walk on by ????

Bad parenting. As someone who has changed their own lifestyle, I would hope that you had the same ambitions for you children. The circle continues...

Get a grip gal. Youre out of line.
  • Mmmmona
    Mmmmona Posts: 328 Member
    Options

Oh no way, there you go trolling again. It must be nice to be judgemental and bitter sitting behind your keyboard. Who are you to judge their parenting? Stay in your own lane.

38173851.jpg

37733201.jpg

I'm someone who knows better I guess.
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    LOL Got my undies in a twist over the parenting comment and posted before I saw everyone else's twisted undies. Sorry to add to the broken record! haha BTW, my kid is having taco bell tonight cause I'm craving it and I'm obviously a bad mother. LOL

watch out, that might mutate your DNA
  • hannahpistolas
    hannahpistolas Posts: 290 Member
    Options

For NO other reason than to piss you off, I'm taking my kid to McDonalds for lunch now.

can you get me a sweet chilli chicken wrap?

I'd be delighted to!!

When he's ten years ols and 200 lbs, tell him I said hi.

Says the girl who supposedly doesn't eat McDonald's but still has a goal weight of 230.
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Lifting_Knitter Posts: 1,025
    Options

HERES WHERE THE ARTICLE IS FOUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

McDonalds Fast Food: Toxic Ingredients Include Putty & Cosmetic Petrochemicals | World Truth.TV

worldtruth.tv

McDonalds Fast Food: Toxic Ingredients Include Putty & Cosmetic Petrochemicalsalternative health, Health, Healthy eating, natural healthNovember 28, 20120 CommentsShare This Article TweetEvery mouthful of McDonald meal contains a handful of chemicals that

Written by a guy with a degree in psychology who is a life coach.

Never trust a website that has "truth" in the name.

"You can't put anything on the internet unless it's the truth."
    "Where did you hear that?"
    "The internet."

Still love that comercial. State Farm I think??

great commercial!
  • debrag12
    Options

Oh no way, there you go trolling again. It must be nice to be judgemental and bitter sitting behind your keyboard. Who are you to judge their parenting? Stay in your own lane.

38173851.jpg

37733201.jpg

I'm someone who knows better I guess.

So you never ever ate processed crap and continue not too I take it
This discussion has been closed.