A different type of game :)

melb_alex
melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
To deflect away from the physical beauty...write something you like/appreciate/feel inspired about the person above you.

This will pre-empt you to read their bio's! Something I ALWAYS do with EVERY friend request :)

I am off for a run to burn these mf calories off from all the drinking last night; I look forward to your responses

;)

Alex :)

Replies

• melb_alex
    Well looks like I failed dismally :'(

MFP only attracts shallow posts :(

*stops being a care bear*
  • shannongoneau
    shannongoneau Posts: 246 Member
    I like your spunk keep it up. It was a good idea :) other than that I like your confidence.
  • crenner07
    crenner07 Posts: 36
    I like that even though you are naturally lean you are still working to maintain/improve your overall health.
  • OP-I love the dedication I feel from your bio! I also really enjoy that you went out of your way to make a different kind of "game" thread, very creative & I like that!! Different is good! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Amanda will not open her bio to me...therefore I like that she doesn't mind me being gay for the stay in prison...
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Hmmm...I like that you've overcome obstacles. I like that you're a smart *kitten*. Football players are pretty sexy. 6'3 is always a bonus. And you're a pretty amazing single dad :)
  • LoudmouthLee
    LoudmouthLee Posts: 358
    I like the fact that you have a private profile. It shows wiseness to not attract crazy-stalker types. :)
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Closed bio, but from what I've seen I like that you're so supportive of other people on here, and you're not afraid to disagree with someone, but you do it respectfully. :)

ETA: woops, that was for CatrinaH

Loudmouth, I like that you've climbed that many stairs in such a short amount of time! And you were on Minute To Win It, love that show!
  • LoudmouthLee
    LoudmouthLee Posts: 358
    I like the fact that you aren't afraid to tell people who you are, and what you're all about.

I also like the fact that you're an obvious Dr. Who fan.
  • melb_alex
    Awww mission accomplished SEE we are learning more about our supporters!

I'm really eternally grateful that people responded and this thread is picking up momentum.

Sure it's great to look and feel hot (I spend my entire life doing that) BUT inner beauty is IMPERATIVE. I can't tell you how many people are shocked to learn that I really am as genuine as these words I'm writing. There is no reason people have to be cockspanks (there's that word again :p) We should all support each other :)

Much love xx
  • melb_alex
    OP-I love the dedication I feel from your bio! I also really enjoy that you went out of your way to make a different kind of "game" thread, very creative & I like that!! Different is good! :flowerforyou: :drinker:

This has made my day !!!!! <3<3
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    OP-I love the dedication I feel from your bio! I also really enjoy that you went out of your way to make a different kind of "game" thread, very creative & I like that!! Different is good! :flowerforyou: :drinker:

This has made my day !!!!! <3<3

Your willingness to try something new with weight training
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    I like that your motivation is just being fit. I know I wouldn't have come here if I hadn't gained 50 lbs, even though I wasn't happy with myself. I wasn't into fitness and didn't care to lose weight, so that's something that's really cool about you!

PS, in one of your photos, you kind of look like Jenna Marbles.

ETA: this was for the OP
  • BenchPressingCats
    For CFRC, your PR's are incredible! And, I've always wanted to try crossfit!
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    u bench pres s thats awesome an d inspiring
  • PaleoChocolateBear

Thanks Cross fit is awesome I love the workout

I love your sense of humor, and do you take discover for 19.99 payments?
  • BenchPressingCats

As I have told several of the people on my friends list, I accept most major credit cards (Discover included), PayPal, cookies, money orders, and sexual favors. I have also been known to take payments in the form of kittens because as they grow up, I can increase my weights without having to invest in new "equipment."
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Strikes me as surprisingly intelligent. While I enjoy a broader range of fiction, I also enjoy dystopian fiction. I also am into politics.
  • RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    Awww I think this topic is cute, so I will participate actively.

I really like @Whierd's honesty, and dude let me tell you something I did it for the same reason (mostly) and being objectified is AMAZING! keep the hard work.
  • BenchPressingCats
    Whierd, I like a man who likes to be objectified :wink:

Zeraus, I like a man who has as big of an ego as I do.

THREESOME!
  • pattya925
    pattya925 Posts: 398
    BenchPressing... double thumbs up for quoting Right Said Fred on your profile :)
  • whierd

THREESOME!

Dibs on first hole choice!
  • melb_alex

As I have told several of the people on my friends list, I accept most major credit cards (Discover included), PayPal, cookies, money orders, and sexual favors. I have also been known to take payments in the form of kittens because as they grow up, I can increase my weights without having to invest in new "equipment."

Easily my new favourite friend!!!! A sense of humour and intelligence eaaaaaaaaasily outweighs looks in my eyes :)

Ps the sexual favours would have definitely been something I would have included hahahahahhaha
  • BenchPressingCats

THREESOME!

We dont' even have Zeraus' approval yet.

Well, hell, there's no way he could say "no"!
  • RodSuarez

THREESOME!

ROFL, well I am an expert in both ends so, let do this.

@Melb I really like that your outside reflects your inside as you show you are beautiful in and out
  • whierd

THREESOME!

We dont' even have Zeraus' approval yet.

Well, hell, there's no way he could say "no"!

If he says no, more for me.
  • BenchPressingCats
    i_like_where_this_thread_is_going_by_physicallypossible-d4ph92w_zps7e24c704.jpg
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    i_like_where_this_thread_is_going_by_physicallypossible-d4ph92w_zps7e24c704.jpg

max-brad-dance.gif
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    I like that you look absolutely exhausted lifting weights.
  • RodSuarez
    I really like your quote

"The mind has no idea how strong the body is"