A different type of game :)

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    You seem really put together for 28, a quality I rarely see in my peers.
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Whierd- I like that its your birthday today :p and you are funny as fk! How did the threesome go!

Liz- couldn't forget you. I love that you're using a hot as picture as inspiration to get fit again (and that you will) and that you're well versed with 5 languages!!!!!
  • NeverThatEZ
    NeverThatEZ Posts: 43
    Alex - I love that you're on my FL and I get to read about all the different types of alcohol a person can consume ;)
  • liznsmith
    liznsmith Posts: 240 Member
    Thanks Melb, I'm pretty much there... back to a size 4
    I like that your profile indicates that you know what you want and go for it. Also that you're very well disciplined

Thank you whierd. I'm intelligent but not well put together. I have the most insane life with crazy things happening to me all of the time. ex) diagnosed with 2 completely different types of cancer on the same day when I was 20 and beat them both, 2) Pretty much raised my younger brother on my own 3) Put myself through college by working my butt off 4) In the past 5 months ive gone through wretched identity theft, was held at knife point and beat up my assailants and got lyme disease at work... wtf!!!
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    I like that you stuck it out/are sticking it out through school. "Short-term sacrifice for Long-term benefit" is my motto. Looks like you're living it. Nice work. :)
  • fShaw86
    fShaw86 Posts: 878 Member
    Alex- your pictures are amazing! And I love that you've made a thread as brilliant as this! Amazing, amazing thread :) The world needs more people like you!

jzalisa- wow that's an intense journey, and you're doing a good job!!! If that's your dog, its adorable!!!
  • bluecrayonz
    bluecrayonz Posts: 459 Member
    fShaw...I like that u cover ur hair for religion and u look confident doing so even though the world is such a judging place
  • fShaw86
    fShaw86 Posts: 878 Member
    bluecrayonz, yay thanks! That's one of the kindest things I've heard today- you made my day!

I see you're from Brooklyn! Giants fan, by any chance? I like the Yankees even though I root for the Angels. Yeah, oxymoron... but lol!
  • Brazilll
    Brazilll Posts: 503
    Fshaw- I can't read your profile, as it is private. You seem like a very sweet, kind hearted person. I love any and all avis that include kiddos, being a mommabear, i appreciate those kind the most!
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Brazilll, I can't see your profile as it is friends only, but I like your style in your picture. It's about the only thing I can judge on but.
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    kanras, I like how you have all your goals listed to keep yourself motivated. A very smart thing to do!
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Well if it isn't Miss Maya! :D Well, I think yesterday you had logged in for 85 straight days, so I looove your dedication! Plus, you're really sweet and I love having you as a friend :)
  • yaseyuku
    DalekBrittany, I like that you don't simply collect friends on MFP and rather keep the people you think you can mutually support. Also that you don't just use MFP to talk about fitness. I personally enjoy seeing people's lives outside of fitness as well when they are on my friends list.
  • LouBeeeLou75
    LouBeeeLou75 Posts: 54 Member
    I love that you love tea. A cuppa helps with most things I find :)
  • yaseyuku
    Your profile is also private but I love that you are a fellow tea lover~
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    LouBee, your profile is private! I wants to know more about you! anybody who likes tea is awesome.
  • yaseyuku
    You like A Clockwork Orange and don't support disordered eating. Both of which are great in my book.

(Ah, I'm replying to far too many of these tonight.)
  • BenchPressingCats
    You like tea, concerts, and exercise and I love all of those things! And you live in Japan, which is really cool!
  • yaseyuku
    You have a cat named Kyo, which happens to be the name of my favourite musician.

I'm guessing the name comes from Fruits Basket, though~?
  • Brazilll
    BenchPressingCats- I love how extensive your profile is. I enjoy your witty sense of humor and your affinity for cats. I chuckled my way through your about me, and nearly choked on my coffee when you said bananas got you fat.:)
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Kanras, I love that you love tea! I am a tea aficionado, it is my favorite thing. And real, proper loose-leaf tea served from a cast iron set, not that weak bagged stuff. lol. I also like that you like to actually interact with your friends.

Brazilll, I like that you're getting fit so your son can have a healthy, happy momma!
  • BenchPressingCats
    You have a cat named Kyo, which happens to be the name of my favourite musician.

I'm guessing the name comes from Fruits Basket, though~?

ERMEGHAD! You're talking about Dir En Grey, aren't you?!

And, yes, partially.
  • BenchPressingCats
    DalekBrittany, I just love you. You already knew that, though! :wink:
  • Brazilll
    Kanras- I like that you've listed out your goals, and are against losing weight in an unhealthy manner. I think its awesome that you interract with your friends and take health seriously.
  • yaseyuku

And, yes, partially.

I am~ I've seen them live too many times to count and travel quite a lot for it. Though I follow other bands within similar genres as well.

Brazilll, I like that you teach Latin dance. Dance is my favourite type of workout.
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Well if it isn't Miss Maya! :D Well, I think yesterday you had logged in for 85 straight days, so I looove your dedication! Plus, you're really sweet and I love having you as a friend :)

Aww thanks Brittany! You're also so sweet, and I love having you as a friend too :)<3
  • BenchPressingCats

And, yes, partially.

I am~ I've seen them live too many times to count and travel quite a lot for it. Though I follow other bands within similar genres as well.

Brazilll, I like that you teach Latin dance. Dance is my favourite type of workout.

I am so jealous right now! They came to Chicago last year but I didn't get to see them because the tickets were too expensive.
  • CeriGrindrod
    CeriGrindrod Posts: 120 Member
    running after alcohol.... damn gurlllll i need your willpower. I AM DEADDDDD haha xx
  • CeriGrindrod
    CeriGrindrod Posts: 120 Member
    Your profile is also private but I love that you are a fellow tea lover~

The Only Way Is Coffee :drinker:
  • RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    I love how all the fields in your profile are empty