I love how all the fields in your profile are empty

It's a mystery!
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    You like Marrow of a Bone.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    You like Marrow of a Bone.

I love that you're so young and living an exciting life in Japan (studying to be a translator).
  • JonathanBB
    JonathanBB Posts: 252 Member
    MayraH26: I like your toughness and attitude.
  • faytherubea
    faytherubea Posts: 14 Member
    I am brand new & I think this "game" is an inspiring way to start. So, I admire your enthusiasm & positive outlook!
  • danamariers
    danamariers Posts: 155 Member
    JonathanBB - the story in your profile about you and your daughter is incredibly touching and no doubt an activity that will keep you close. I also like that you're balancing a serious career in law and are still dedicated to making positive changes and time for the family.

Keep it up man!
  • benum21121
    benum21121 Posts: 200
    @Fay- they fact that you're here, new, is a great thing- keep up the dedication, and you WILL see results!!

@Dana- Your profile is locked, but your caring comes across from the comment you left- way to be!! I'm sure that your MFP friends benefit from your support..
  • danamariers
    danamariers Posts: 155 Member
    Awe rats! It totally forgot I to change my settings. Going forward the profile is open :)

Thanks!
  • pattya925
    pattya925 Posts: 398
    @dana Love the fact that you state you compete with yourself... shows a level of confidence that a lot of people don't have. Too many are looking at everyone else and trying to measure up.
  • benum21121
    Awe rats! It totally forgot I to change my settings. Going forward the profile is open :)

Thanks!

You know, you've got a GREAT attitude towrds your health!! Statistics can be scary- I commend you for dedicating yourself to NOT be 'part of those ranks'!! :) Rock on!!
  • Brazilll
    Brazilll Posts: 503
    Benum- I love that you put "keeping up with my kids" in the inspiration section. It is surely a workout on its own keeping up with the kiddos. I am envious that you play the drums and play with local groups here and there. Also, I admire that you are back for round two of getting fit. It's never easy to admit that we've gained back some of those pounds we aimed so hard to shed. It shows that you don't give up easily. :)
  • benum21121
    Benum- I love that you put "keeping up with my kids" in the inspiration section. It is surely a workout on its own keeping up with the kiddos. I am envious that you play the drums and play with local groups here and there. Also, I admire that you are back for round two of getting fit. It's never easy to admit that we've gained back some of those pounds we aimed so hard to shed. It shows that you don't give up easily. :)

Thank you very much!! I like the fact that you're using MFP successfully yourself! It's inspiring to see someone continue their healthy lifestyle from an active childhood- and what an example for your little one!! Good job, Mamma Bear.. :)
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    benum, I love that you love music! I love it too, but I royally suck at doing anything musical.
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    You manage to work delicious food into your day from looking through your diary.
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    I love how all the fields in your profile are empty

hahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha
    *picks self up off the floor*
    hahahahahahhahahahahahahahah
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    [I just honestly love you in general Kanras. You're so lovely and always take the time to write lovely things.

I love that you live in Japan though :)
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    you will make a great model for brands trying to sell under arm waxing strips:bigsmile: