• katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    bench press
    love your enthusiasm for music and lifting. i love greek fire band, and
    this song : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xft1WqwOHoI
  • RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    @Justice] your profile is hidden

@Katy also love how you see yourself as a lifter and don't focus on the "weight loss" you rock
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    I like the focus that your profile indicates that you have for weight lifting.
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Katy, I like that you actually want to gain muscle! That's unusual for women, and definitely one of my goals.
  • katy_trail

@Katy also love how you see yourself as a lifter and don't focus on the "weight loss" you rock

yeah, i just realized that over the weekend actually. I've been talking about losing for a decade, but only recently got off my azz.
    now when i can't lift, it hurts. I need to lift like I need to breathe :D
    stress relief, accomplishment, inspiration, there's nothing I don't like about it, unless it's a light day lol.
    my workouts are supposed to get brutal like, i might need to puke brutal,
    and I'm really excited about it.
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Whierd, I like a man who likes to be objectified :wink:

Zeraus, I like a man who has as big of an ego as I do.

THREESOME!

Dibs on first hole choice!

ROFL, well I am an expert in both ends so, let do this.

@Melb I really like that your outside reflects your inside as you show you are beautiful in and out

Awww that's sweet thanks so much :)
    I mentioned you in a thread before but I think you're really funny hahaha
  • BenchPressingCats
    i_like_where_this_thread_is_going_by_physicallypossible-d4ph92w_zps7e24c704.jpg

max-brad-dance.gif

Because, gifs

tumblr_m0e16jHTY31qgp61ko1_500_zps862f1538.gif
  • RodSuarez

yeah, i just realized that over the weekend actually. I've been talking about losing for a decade, but only recently got off my azz.
    now when i can't lift, it hurts. I need to lift like I need to breathe :D
    stress relief, accomplishment, inspiration, there's nothing I don't like about it, unless it's a light day lol.
    my workouts are supposed to get brutal like, i might need to puke brutal,
    and I'm really excited about it.

yes!!! I love those days when you feel like you are about to puke
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressing... double thumbs up for quoting Right Said Fred on your profile :)

I don't think anybody commented on yours because we were all too caught up in our threesome, but I like that your inspiration is your son. Unlike me, I just want to be HAWT!
  • katy_trail
    @zerous, i completely relate to not feeling like the real you doesnt match the mirror. my 'real me' is probably not far off from my ww pic. lol. I just found this today, and it represents the fire and enthusiasm i feel much of the time. The changes don't show very much on the outside yet. but i'm drastically stronger than 2 months ago, and lots of other things about me are different too.
  • RodSuarez
    @zerous, i completely relate to not feeling like the real you doesnt match the mirror. my 'real me' is probably not far off from my ww pic. lol. I just found this today, and it represents the fire and enthusiasm i feel much of the time. The changes don't show very much on the outside yet. but i'm drastically stronger than 2 months ago, and lots of other things about me are different too.
    well step one is seeing yourself as Wonder Woman you already are Wonderful so keep it in mind.

You already have that body "Time is a river and the river is circular" =)
  • whierd
    BenchPressing... double thumbs up for quoting Right Said Fred on your profile :)

I don't think anybody commented on yours because we were all too caught up in our threesome, but I like that your inspiration is your son. Unlike me, I just want to be HAWT!

Highfive for the shallow reason!
  • RodSuarez

once again we are shallow together!
  • whierd

Us three were meant to be.
  • liznsmith
    liznsmith Posts: 240 Member
    Insanely funny pictures. Whierd you have an awesome personality
  • fShaw86
    fShaw86 Posts: 878 Member
    liznsmith omg you're from near where I grew up! Plus, I wanna be like you when I grow up lol- you're gorgeous :)
  • BenchPressingCats

Us three were meant to be.

Hopefully there's room for some more people because I have like 4 girlfriends on here.
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    @Bench - I like that I can pay to be your friend - Makes me feel special
  • liznsmith
    @ shaw- Wala!! shukran. Where'd you grow up?
  • katy_trail

i'm in MO too
  • BenchPressingCats
    kindasorta, I like that you like sex because I also like sex.

Oh, and one of your rewards is a tattoo! So freaking cool!
  • fShaw86

LOL wow you speak Arabic? I grew up in Anaheim/Garden Grove!
  • Josedavid
    Josedavid Posts: 695 Member
    @fsah you inspire me courage! mabrook! haha...
  • liznsmith

LOL Yeah, I speak a bit of Arabic, Spanish, German and French. I was married to a Syrian so picked up Arabic very quickly. =) My Palestenian friends have a hard time with my Syrian dialect =P

I work in Anaheim and Garden Grove off of Brookhurst and Trask
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Jose you are a no nonsense guy who doesn't mince words:). I like the suit. I like your drive and determination. I think you will do very well:)
  • liznsmith
    mandy your profile is private so I like your name and you have a strong back

Jose- I love everything about your profile
  • fShaw86

LOL Yeah, I speak a bit of Arabic, Spanish, German and French. I was married to a Syrian so picked up Arabic very quickly. =) My Palestenian friends have a hard time with my Syrian dialect =P

omg insane but so cool!! I used to live like 5 minutes away from where you work!

LOL your Arabic is amazing! I'm Indian, though, but would love to pick up Arabic! Maybe marry an Arab? Thoughts? LOL. You speak so many languages- that's so cool! Best part about OC/LA, you can actually use all the languages you learn haha :)
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member

i'm in MO too

I was named after the Katy Trail!
  • marcon125
    marcon125 Posts: 259 Member
    I admire the fact that you are taking your health seriously at such a young age. and laying the groundwork for a healthy pregnancy.
  • liznsmith

omg insane but so cool!! I used to live like 5 minutes away from where you work!

LOL your Arabic is amazing! I'm Indian, though, but would love to pick up Arabic! Maybe marry an Arab? Thoughts? LOL. You speak so many languages- that's so cool! Best part about OC/LA, you can actually use all the languages you learn haha :)

CRAZY!! (or in Arabic MAJNOON!!) I haven't really been able to utilize the languages I know. I helped a bunch of lost French Canadian tourists but I don't like their dialect. My dad speaks to me in French, I get around with my Spanish, my client in Beverly Hills is trying to relearn German so that helps. We're also studying Japanese together which is fun. I was raised to love and appreciate different cultures, religions, and languages.
    Where do you live now? What do you mean "when you grow up?" I'm only 28 =)