Replies

• yngone
    yngone Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    OMG.... this is still going on? :laugh:
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    OP's a troll. Don't encourage this.

One person's troll is another person's comedian.

::hugs:: I am glad you appreciate me Doorki.
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    Urgh.. are we there YET!?
  • FitBarbie2986
    FitBarbie2986 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    It is actually very nice to to see females get so definsive about lifting. The thread was created to mock people who think that lifting isn't for females. I got ganged up on just like I hoped but I also egged them on. I was bored :: Shrugs::

I was like "OH HELL NO!!" haha!! :laugh: I love lifting & obviously you do too,WTG...i saw u updated ur pic,and i was like :noway: wait a sec here...lol
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    It is actually very nice to to see females get so definsive about lifting. The thread was created to mock people who think that lifting isn't for females. I got ganged up on just like I hoped but I also egged them on. I was bored :: Shrugs::

I was like "OH HELL NO!!" haha!! :laugh: I love lifting & obviously you do too,WTG...i saw u updated ur pic,and i was like :noway: wait a sec here...lol

He he.. when I first posted this I had just a normal pic up. Then I finally changed it to my bicep and ratted myself out. People still had no clue. I was just having fun and alot of other people were too. Sometimes I need threads like this to make it through my boring days. I am just surprised it was revived! HAHA!

btw... you are smokin!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Reading this made my day. After reading the first post I was all *looking at your profile pic, looking back at your post, scratching head*

Thanks, this was entertaining and exactly what I needed for that last few hours at work on a Friday.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    OP's a troll. Don't encourage this.

One person's troll is another person's comedian.

::hugs:: I am glad you appreciate me Doorki.

I love good humor. =)
  • doorki
    Options
    Urgh.. are we there YET!?

just 12 more.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Agreed...there are way too many women who still don't understand the importance of strength training!
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Sooo I went to the gym the other day. I did about 15 minutes of cardio and I started sweating. Only mirror is in the weight section (ewwe) That section is for meat heads and manly women. Freaking scared of getting their nasty sweat on my lululemons. Umm hello who wears baggy sweats and t shirts to the gym? Where are your WORKOUT clothes. I HATE going over there but I needed the mirror. I was trying to fix my makeup in the mirror and some mammouth behind me kept giving me a dirty look. Its a frickin mirror lady. You don't need to watch yourself in the mirror. I NEED TO FIX MY FRICKIN MAKEUP LADY. I dunno why in the world she would want to lift in the first place. Girls do cardio, guys lift weight. Anyone else think this was way rude of her!

uhhhhh im a girl & I thoroughly enjoy lifting weights,and why are you worrying about your makeup? your at the gym,its not a fashion show...im not trying to be mean,but atleast go to the bathroom to do that..she was probably mean muggin' you,cause its known to be catty for women to worry about how they look at the gym..youre there to sweat! who cares what you look like...give it your best while your there & quit worrying about what doesn't matter at that time :/

Barbie & Ken would make a good match. They are both clueless.

no my dear,YOU are clueless...women lift weights too...doesn't mean their gonna look like the Hulk..LOL..seriously..u just made yourself sound like a complete airhead & quit defending everyones reply,ur making it worse for yourself,just stop already..geeze..ugh..get some gym & exercise knowledge before making a post like this..HAHA..and u called ME clueless..:laugh:
    OMG!! HAHAHA! I'm so gonna fall out of my chair here! These people....you make me L.O.L!
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Bump - I'll contribute to getting to the roll. Got a good laugh out of this one.
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    This was well done, and even though the thread is 3 days old, I truly appreciate the fact that someone revived it just so I could read it and be entertained. I went through every page. Thankfully, I also already knew the OP had at least a 200lb DL, so I was prepared, but that was my advantage from jumping in so late to the party!

Couple of thoughts, for those that take issue with this sort of joke:
    1. To save yourself future heartache and drama, don't take ANYTHING serious that is posted in the CHIT-CHAT, FUN AND GAMES board. I mean, seriously, folks....
    2. If a thread has really got you tweaked off and it happens to have gone on for a while (note dates, too), at least take the time to skim a bit, just for funzies, to make sure you aren't being trolled...This advice increases exponentially because of what I wrote a line up.

Seriously, thank you for distracting me from my work a little bit longer, hilarious!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ETA: CONTRIBUTE TO THE ROLLLLLLLL
  • doorki
    Options
    Sooo I went to the gym the other day. I did about 15 minutes of cardio and I started sweating. Only mirror is in the weight section (ewwe) That section is for meat heads and manly women. Freaking scared of getting their nasty sweat on my lululemons. Umm hello who wears baggy sweats and t shirts to the gym? Where are your WORKOUT clothes. I HATE going over there but I needed the mirror. I was trying to fix my makeup in the mirror and some mammouth behind me kept giving me a dirty look. Its a frickin mirror lady. You don't need to watch yourself in the mirror. I NEED TO FIX MY FRICKIN MAKEUP LADY. I dunno why in the world she would want to lift in the first place. Girls do cardio, guys lift weight. Anyone else think this was way rude of her!

uhhhhh im a girl & I thoroughly enjoy lifting weights,and why are you worrying about your makeup? your at the gym,its not a fashion show...im not trying to be mean,but atleast go to the bathroom to do that..she was probably mean muggin' you,cause its known to be catty for women to worry about how they look at the gym..youre there to sweat! who cares what you look like...give it your best while your there & quit worrying about what doesn't matter at that time :/

Barbie & Ken would make a good match. They are both clueless.

no my dear,YOU are clueless...women lift weights too...doesn't mean their gonna look like the Hulk..LOL..seriously..u just made yourself sound like a complete airhead & quit defending everyones reply,ur making it worse for yourself,just stop already..geeze..ugh..get some gym & exercise knowledge before making a post like this..HAHA..and u called ME clueless..:laugh:
    OMG!! HAHAHA! I'm so gonna fall out of my chair here! These people....you make me L.O.L!

She conceded having been zinged and is not to be ridiculed.
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    Agreed...there are way too many women who still don't understand the importance of strength training!

Not going to lie. I have been slacking lately. I need to get back in the game.
  • doughnutwretch
    doughnutwretch Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I'll lend the assist in a roll!
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Lets not kid ourselves, lululemon is amazing. If I could get away with it I'd wear it 24 hours a day.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    She conceded having been zinged and is not to be ridiculed.
    She's been awarded a 'good sport' medal as well :drinker:
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    Just.....a......few.....more......................................
  • doorki
    Options

Not going to lie. I have been slacking lately. I need to get back in the game.

GET BACK IN THERE!
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Angie you're such a troll ;) ♥ you