Any pitbull owners out there?

Options

Replies

• talon8
    talon8 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yes! My neighbors pit comes over to play with our shepard and will just about knock you over to lick your face! Just a muscle bound love bug!
  • amanda_ataraxia
    amanda_ataraxia Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new and want to post a pick of my dog but I don't know how. Can someone walk me through it? Thanks!

Copy the URL of the picture (like if its in facebook) - "Righ click" on the picture and select "Copy URL"

Next past the URL between [img][/img]

done deal :)

Thanks!
    I hope this works...
    421764_891532999295_1787473228_n.jpg
    417445_875014572355_524894880_n.jpg
    549123_984605905445_789081097_n.jpg

I love white pitbulls! Adorable!
  • palmkath
    palmkath Posts: 11 Member
    Options

I love white pitbulls! Adorable!

Thanks! She's so sweet with kids and other dogs but afraid of our cat. Just a big baby.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    This is my Lola...she's the best...no..truly...she's the BEST...

Mom..what ever I ate, it's stuck on my tongue...

Lola-1.jpg

MOM...LOOK I brought home a HORSE today...

broughthomeahorsetodaymom.jpg

Wake up MOM...breakfast and play NOW...

wakeupmom-1.jpg

and sleepy puppy...she loves to cuddle under the blankets

photo17-1.jpg

she's seriously the best little girl.

other than my daughter...LOL

lauren
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    We have a Pitt and just rescued a Pitt mix two weeks ago. Yeah, our house is fun!
  • tasiamere
    tasiamere Posts: 233
    Options
    bump for pics when i get home!
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Pic of mine "working out" in my profile. i'm too lazy to upload here :)
  • iron_jj
    iron_jj Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    BZWmU.jpg
    My lil one! A true fighter :laugh: .. as you can see! Silly lil thing, she's 3 years old now.
  • supergr33n
    supergr33n Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    <--- My pibbles... Maddy is the white one, Todd is the big red buffoon. ;) I <3 them.
  • suegmune
    suegmune Posts: 81
    Options
    421764_891532999295_1787473228_n.jpg
    417445_875014572355_524894880_n.jpg
    549123_984605905445_789081097_n.jpg

Sooo cute. Looks almost like an Am. Bulldog. I love all bully breeds. :) I have a friend who very much dislikes pits and thinks they attack children more than any other breed. I wish I could get her to see they are AWESOME :) When we get another dog, I'm torn between a bullmastiff and a pit. I'd get one now, but I'm not sure how keen I am on having three young kids (1.5,3,4) and getting a rescue pup....not to mention my house is a little too busy right now :) But, my daugther (serious animal lover) wants one so bad. Maybe in a couple years....
  • sarahbuckk
    sarahbuckk Posts: 24
    Options
    Yep. My boy is vicioussss.

And by vicious, I mean I've never met more of a sissy-baby candy *kitten* goon in my life! lol
  • Liasings
    Liasings Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I used to work in a vet's office and we had a snow white Pit that would come in for a bath regularly. When you opened her run, you'd better be braced, because she was going to wrap her paws around your neck and lick you. Thoroughly. Did I mention that she was getting bathed because she constantly killed skunks? "Auuuggghh! Snowball!! *coughgag* Get down, you stinky hound!!! Snowball!!!" I used to let her run loose in the kennel area when I was cleaning after hours with my dog (who was a lawsuit waiting to happen) and a brown standard poodle, and when someone tried to break in the back gate and those three greeted him, he left quickly.

The most dangerous dog I ever encountered at work (besides my own)? A Peke that had to be taken out of his cage with lead-lined xray gloves so he could be put under and get groomed.

Any breed has good dogs and bad dogs; 99% of the individual dog's behaviors can be traced to the humans around them.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Rescued a pit mix off the side of the road...She was skin and bones, over 20 lbs underweight, bad mange, and had open sores. Luckily, I was in high school and worked for a vet at the time. After a couple of surgeries, getting her spayed, and nursing her back to health, here we are four years later with a 50 lb, cat loving, dachshund best friend, best dog in the world. :)
  • rabbit__food
    rabbit__food Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Pitbull/Husky mix...love him, such a pretty boy

2aezg3a.jpg
  • rabbit__food
    rabbit__food Posts: 163 Member
    Options

another...

fweh4.jpg
  • tequillarose04
    tequillarose04 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I love my pitter! boxer/red nose mix...really p*sses me off that so many people stereotype the breed...its all in how theyre raised...i have 2 small kids & shes the best dog in the world.. sure, if you break into my house in the middle of the night i'm sure she'll let you know youre not welcome...otherwise, she'll lick your face off!
    Love all the pics everyones sharing!
  • lrivera85
    lrivera85 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have 5 dogs, 4 vicious pit bulls and the most dangerous of all is my Yorkie, lol. Love my babies:happy: I just hate they have such a bad rap. They are the biggest babies so sweet.
  • Tlopez428
    Tlopez428 Posts: 115
    Options

another...

fweh4.jpg

He is sooooo handsome!
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    I don't have a pit but I love them. And I love everything about this thread. Everyone has such cute puppies!
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    A thread full of cuties!