Seriously??

Options

Replies

• LetsTryThisAgain54
    LetsTryThisAgain54 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA! So much MTV drama going in this post. Bottom line is women dress like that for attention, period! There's nothing wrong with that if they need to, but I hate the ones that have their *kitten* cheeks and boobs hanging out and if some horny guy checks them out, they pretend to get mad. You know they love it.
  • felicityjanexo
    Options
    When I go to the gym, I normally wear longer spandex shorts or yoga pants, a tight tank top with an extremely loose one over top and my hair in a bun that looks nice. I don't really expose my skin but I still have guys gawking over me when I'm on the treadmill. I sometimes will give dirty looks but I don't like guys watching me while I work out just because I'm self conscious about that. But at the same time, it's expected since I use my school gym and the population is 90% males at my school. I think it's just the way some women think and it's partially based on their self esteem ... they like to look good and look like fitness gurus in their sports bras and short shorts but they're still self conscious about the way they look, their workout style, how they run, etc.
  • RanmaGirl5
    RanmaGirl5 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Personally, I would like to know why the redneck bar behind my apartment has karaoke 5 nights a week. Once a week is more than enough.

That's not karaoke. Country music actually is that sh*tty

It's way better than hearing whips and chains excite me or smoke weed every day crap...

nope, both pretty much make me want to stab a pencil in my ear.

I dont know what kind of crap you listen too, but obviously you have no taste in music
  • KBjimAZ
    KBjimAZ Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I will give my $.02

I work out in my garage.....for various reasons. My wife works out at mega box gym, and I go there with her on Sundays for yoga class.

The majority of the women there dress in such a way that, if I as a man were to wear a similar outfit, it would be creepy, borderline illegal, indecent exposure. (not that I desire to dress in such a way) And to be fair, a lot of the men dress ridiculously as well.

That being said, I'm not there to check out your +2's....walk around naked for all I care.....unless you are an iron ball with a handle, you are not worthy of my focus or attention.
  • lifeissweet89
    Options
    I look like crap before and after my workout.

I mean don't these girls plan on sweating, smelling, and being totally exhausted?

I saw a girl where a lingerie top to the gym once and was just walking on the treadmill and reading a magazine.....SOMEONE NEEDS LOVE! :indifferent:
  • ChcolateLady11
    Options
    I look like crap before and after my workout.

I mean don't these girls plan on sweating, smelling, and being totally exhausted?

I saw a girl where a lingerie top to the gym once and was just walking on the treadmill and reading a magazine.....SOMEONE NEEDS LOVE! :indifferent:

I am with you!
    When I work out, I want to be dripping with sweat and barely able to breath after :-) Thats how I like it.
  • kathers01
    kathers01 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I agree with the OP and I am female. If you are wearing something like that I am going to stare. Not because I am interested but because I am judging you :) And also waiting for a nip slip so I can laugh.
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    jimmy-fallon-popcorn.gif
  • ChcolateLady11
    Options
    jimmy-fallon-popcorn.gif
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    I wear N*pple tassles and a Butterfly Vejazzle when I work out. Sorry meant to say when I WORK :laugh:

Seriously though, Men look at women, it is a natural reaction, why do women get bent out of shape by it? Especially at the gym where things have a tendency to move, shift and jiggle (some more than most LOL)

Ahh I love the smell of Testosterone in the morning.

If I wear a low cut top I would expect men to take a look, would be a bit dissapointed to be honest if they didn't. The problem comes if men make the assumption they can touch, then I will biach slap em.:angry:
  • skankamaggot
    skankamaggot Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    There are a few girls at my gym that wear those spandex booty shorts and they are not long enough to cover their panties! IF I CAN SEE YOUR PANTIES, THEY ARE TOO SHORT.
  • Mhaney
    Mhaney Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    When I used to work out at curves, there was a few women that would dress like that, and I didn't understand it because men aren't allowed in there. If you'd so much as glance in their direction they'd try to make your head explode with the look they gave you. Most of them seemed really stuck on themselves.

I see posts like this and others complaning about behavior/dress in a gym and makes me glad I work out with a martial arts class, we all wear the same thing.
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    At the local gym my co-worker saw our other co-worker in a bikini and flipflops riding an exercise bicycle
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Well I try to tone it down. I only wear my false eyelashes and glitter on the weekends. It's so festive! :laugh:
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter what I wear to the gym... I get stared at :smokin: LOL

When I go the the gym I want to wear the least amount of clothing possible. Usually I wear shorts (not tight spandex) tank top and sports bra. I see the reasoning behind the tight spandex shorts.. Am thinking about getting some soon BECAUSE if you wear loose shorts you can see up them doing A LOT of exercises.. Know this from personal experience.
    About the wearing makeup it all has to do the with time of day. If I'm working out in the morning you may see me without makeup, afternoon and night I'll be wearing makeup.

All that being said. I don't mind being stared at. It makes me work harder and have better form. I also take it as a compliment.
    The only time it is over the line. Is if you start talking to me and make it harder for me to workout.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    When I go to the gym, I normally wear longer spandex shorts or yoga pants, a tight tank top with an extremely loose one over top and my hair in a bun that looks nice. I don't really expose my skin but I still have guys gawking over me when I'm on the treadmill. I sometimes will give dirty looks but I don't like guys watching me while I work out just because I'm self conscious about that. But at the same time, it's expected since I use my school gym and the population is 90% males at my school. I think it's just the way some women think and it's partially based on their self esteem ... they like to look good and look like fitness gurus in their sports bras and short shorts but they're still self conscious about the way they look, their workout style, how they run, etc.

Men who STARE at any pretty girl is to be honest kinda sad. I will admit, there have been some beautiful women I have seen who I just can't help but look longer than the usual acceptable glance. I just couldn't help myself those time. But the topic at hand is referring more to girls who purposely wear revealing clothing at the gym. Which is fine too. Whats not fine is that when they wear said flattering clothes and any man who these girls don't find attractive looks at them is instantly a creeper or something. Its kind of a double standard imo
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    dont forget they only walk on the treadmill and then hit the hip adductors and cut eyes at any man who dares look

LOL why are you looking?

Its focked up I cant squat at gym without men staring and drooling their *kitten* off.

Oh wait I must be squatting b/c Im trying to see how many men I can get to drool on me right?

And I'm sure the pic of just your cleavage isn't for people to stare at either, right?
    tumblr_m31zd4R1IH1r5yvdb.gif

*light applause*

What boobs? Oh these ones, right here, that are in your face? Don't look at them, please.
  • obrendao
    obrendao Posts: 318
    Options
    or how about it's not up to a man to tell women what they should and shouldn't wear.
    this is not the middle east.

I like how you just tried to school somebody about womens right followed by an ignorant and stereotyped statement about an entire region, race and gender. Bravo!

it's a well know fact that the culture in that part of the world covers women up more than the western world. women's rights are not very protected in those parts. it's not an ignorant and strereotyped statement - it's true.

the point was that why is this guy trying to dictate what women should be wearing? its none of his business. and it isn't an invitation to stare at anybody just for wearing a certain thing.

You are stereotying a WHOLE REGION here. Do you have a degree in Middle Eastern studies?? There are a multitude of cultures in the Middle East. My husband is from Lebanon and let me tell you, a woman is not required to wear hijab. There are plenty of ladies showing lots of skin in Beirut. IF you want to talk about religious clothing practices among Muslims that is something else. If you want to specifically talk about Saudi Arabia then you can speak of the human rights problems there but that is a different subject entirely. But you can't make a blanket statement about a whole region.
  • Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I like the chicks with the *kitten* cheeks hanging out in the spandex booty shorts at the gym. Gives me somethine to look at between sets.

I only see them when I oversleep though and have to work out after work.
  • Jerry1001
    Jerry1001 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Dam!!, I got to find a new gym ;)