What is your goal for August?

Options

Replies

• fab_ridz
    fab_ridz Posts: 73
    Options
    My goal is to get more veggies and fruits in my diet, get 90 mins of cardio (treadmill and elliptical) 6 times a week.
    I would like to lose 10 pounds this month. Fingers crossed!!
  • choppie70
    choppie70 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    My goals:
    1. Lose about 7 lbs.
    2. Drink more water
    3. Up my work out time
  • sahawley10
    Options
    To get into an exercise routine, lose about 5 lbs. I could use a lot of motivation!
  • RetroSnowflake
    Options
    I'm going to try and lose five pounds. I participated in the 5 pounds challenge for July so I want to do the same for August (:
  • Crisitunity
    Crisitunity Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Lose 6-8 lbs, count my calories every day, do my turbo jam according to the schedule.
  • Rachel089
    Rachel089 Posts: 13
    Options
    I want to drop body fat %! I want to be down to 30%, which is a reasonable goal (I hope!). I hope everyone can come back August 31st and say "I DID IT!"
  • LilBritGettinFit
    LilBritGettinFit Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    See the scale go down! Plateaued for months. Upped my calories quite a bit and consistently net above my BMR for about a month. Hoping to start losing again. Trying to stay positive with EM2WL, I know it could take a couple more weeks for my body to recover from basically being starved (I used to net only 1000 calories pretty consistently). I have decreased my cardio a bit and added 3-4 days a week. Here's to a great August! :)
  • JennafurC
    JennafurC Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Not to gain 10 pounds on my cruise....and workout at least every other day on that cruise.
  • paolafarrell
    Options
    I want to finally be under 200 lbs. I am tired of all my excuses. I want to eventually be off or BP meds.
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    My goal for August is to try to take over the world.

But...that's the same thing we do every night, Pinky.
  • iamluce
    iamluce Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    135 or less by september 3rd
    currently 143
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,801 Member
    Options
    i want to be to 142 by the end of august, in 149 now so I want to lose 7lbs by then :)
  • Leoba
    Leoba Posts: 10
    Options
    To worry less about calories and more about a) exercising 5-6 times a week and b) eating more fruits and veggies. I would *love* to get below 240 by the end of August (currently bouncing between 246-249).
  • 7bel0
    7bel0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    My goals for August are pretty simple.
    1) Get back on track
    2) Start C25K
    3) Eat better..
  • WintersRaine
    Options
    goal is 110lbs by September 1st
  • littlemermaid1048
    Options
    Lose 10 pounds. Workout 5 days a week. Eat healthy. Avoid simple carbohydrates.
  • omshesaid
    omshesaid Posts: 2
    Options
    To keep consistent food tracking on the diary here at mfp, and to workout at least 4-5 days a week!
  • EricaLynn813
    EricaLynn813 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I want to finish my insanity challenge and to weigh 175 or less...Praying that if I can at least lose 10 pounds every month to month and half before I know it I will be at a healthy weight.
  • fromfattytohealthy
    fromfattytohealthy Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 4 pounds, strength train more, track my food intake better, and get in 4 days of cardio, minimum.
  • onehotmama66
    Options
    My goal for August is to acheive my first goal of getting to ONEDERLAND! I have 2 pounds to go!