tattoos

Options

Replies

• cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I currently have 3 and those who don't know me personally can't see/don't know that I have them.
  • RainRedfield
    RainRedfield Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I have... a few (Nearly 80 hours of ink in my skin).

You can see a bit on my profile.
  • BLSaw
    BLSaw Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    <---- my only one so far!!
  • nlwilliamson
    nlwilliamson Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I will post mine when I get home, can't do it from work, but I have a lock and key on my left ankle, a scorpion on my left shoulder blade, 9 nautical stars up my right thigh, 4 paw prints up my spine and a sparrow on the lower right side of my back
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I want one on my foot but even though my first 2 didn't hurt.....I am convinced that area will hurt like a mo-fo.

The ones on my feet didn't hurt at all actually. I was pleasantly surprised.
  • Amryfal
    Amryfal Posts: 225
    Options
    i love tattoo threads! hehe...i got tired of posting pics, though. mine are in my profile.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I love when people get Christian tattoos... especially when their Bible says not to get inked ;)
  • ster81
    ster81 Posts: 249
    Options
    <-- front side
    back side I
    I
    V
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Edited. Not in the mood to fight religion. :smokin:
  • sizzle92
    Options
    I want one on my foot but even though my first 2 didn't hurt.....I am convinced that area will hurt like a mo-fo.

The ones on my feet didn't hurt at all actually. I was pleasantly surprised.

Hmmmm....thanks guys! I am getting more interested now!
  • ster81
    ster81 Posts: 249
    Options
    I love when people get Christian tattoos... especially when their Bible says not to get inked ;)

Can you please quote that passage?

"Thou shalt not get inked" lol
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Edited. Not in the mood to fight religion. :smokin:

Oops, you edited this right as I responded ;) Don't you know Leviticus? You know, the book everyone uses to justify anti-gay bigotry, etc.!
  • sizzle92
    Options
    I'm a Christian. I just choose not to take the Bible so literally.
  • numindan
    numindan Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I have 10. Various sizes. Some appear in my profile pics. Have plans for more over the next few years.

I tend to follow one rule for placement; I must be able to cover them up in a nice pant suit when necessary. Rarely is an issue at work. Most people don't seem to care that I'm tattooed now that I've been working in the office (I'm an eLearning Developer) for a number of years. In the first few months I got a lot of questions about them when wearing skirts or short sleeve blouses. I don't think people even seen them anymore...
  • susiebear29
    susiebear29 Posts: 266
    Options
    Iv got 5!! no pictures though at the moment as im too embarrassed of my body ;~( Mine are all black and 4 of them are pretty big and the other one a small one on my wrist which was my first!! The only one im not happy with is the one on my thigh which goes up onto my stomach but I don't regret it im going to have it re-done and extended at the end of the year when I qualify as a nurse after 3 years of training that will be my present to myself!!! I know some people don't like tattoos but I don't care I love mine they are me, my story, my past and my memories!!! good luck with whatever you decide to have done!!! :smile:
  • lolly2721
    lolly2721 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Yes. I have a couple of tats. One I don't show anyone because I don't go around with my butt cheeks hanging out. Not that the tattoo isn't great, because it is, but because I don't want to gross anyone out :) My other tat is on my left shoulder and is a tribute tattoo. Love my tats and want another one.
  • jessimacar
    jessimacar Posts: 291
    Options
    Is this your favourite joke of the day? Lol.
    i want one but I hear they hurt ....
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I have... a few (Nearly 80 hours of ink in my skin).

You can see a bit on my profile.

One of my next planned tattoos is a full back piece of wings...yours are AMAZING! Your artist did an awesome job!
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I currently have 4 with at least 7 more in the works/planned!!
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Our latest.

491396_5890.jpg