Breasts...

Options

Replies

• DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3". At my heaviest I was 140 pounds/22-24% body fat and a 36D (DD in some styles). I am now 116 pounds/13.5-14% body fat, wearing a 32D. Had to get measured at VS, so I'm pretty confident in my reported sizes.
    Lol no offense but VS is the last place I would trust for reported sizes. They will tell you a size that they stock, they would tell me all the time 34DD when in reality I'm a 32F, which they don't carry.
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    How dare you lure me in with such a title only to be let down with no pictures of them!

ugh

I definitely like the look of yours, Chris! =)

Thanks! I'd like to think they are a small B?? :bigsmile:
  • Bighiker2
    Bighiker2 Posts: 100
    Options
    I am 5'3". At my heaviest I was 140 pounds/22-24% body fat and a 36D (DD in some styles). I am now 116 pounds/13.5-14% body fat, wearing a 32D. Had to get measured at VS, so I'm pretty confident in my reported sizes.
    Lol no offense but VS is the last place I would trust for reported sizes. They will tell you a size that they stock, they would tell me all the time 34DD when in reality I'm a 32F, which they don't carry.

According to VS, I'm a 34DD myself. I will definitely go to a different store and try on a 32F. That is a good tip as VS has very few sizes indeed. Thanks!
  • obmckenzie
    obmckenzie Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hehe, I actually can't wait to drop some weight out of my chest. I'm a 38FF right now. It's a pain not being able to find a halfway decent bra in the box stores (our local VS doesn't even carry my size). I haven't lost a lot yet but I've noticed inches lost everywhere BUT my chest... it's annoying, lol. I just wanna be "normal"! ;)
  • smilesalot1969
    Options
    Lift weights and build your chest muscles up, and wear REALLY sturdy bras for exercise so bouncing doesn't pull on the skin. I double bra. I also believe in wearing bras pretty much 24/7 to keep them in line. Those are your best bets- honestly, when your waist and hips shrink, you don't need as much boob to look like you still got it.

Definitely this!! those Ahhh bras in a size too small are fab i wear one to the gym under my support top and im a 34dd. Those puppies arent moving an inch when i exercise!!
  • Bighiker2
    Bighiker2 Posts: 100
    Options
    How dare you lure me in with such a title only to be let down with no pictures of them!

ugh

I definitely like the look of yours, Chris! =)

Thanks! I'd like to think they are a small B?? :bigsmile:

Sure! :happy:
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    OP, your breasts will do whatever your genetics program them to do. Other than through surgery you really cannot affect the final result very much. I get the "deflated Glad bag" look all over when I lose weight. That's just the way it is. Goal weight doesn't mean cute clothes for me, it means hiding all the excess skin as best I can. <shrug> No amount of exercise will tighten skin once it loses its elasticity. I'm not saying that to be a killjoy, I'm saying it so you can keep your expectations realistic. Weight loss for your health and physical comfort has to be enough because that's pretty much all you can rely on. At your age you will likely look great, don't get me wrong, just don't make that the arbiter of success. :flowerforyou:
  • erniewebbiii
    erniewebbiii Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies!

I am just starting out on my weight loss journey but one of my biggest concerns (I am sure my SO is as well) are not having perky breasts when it is all said and done. Anyway, looking for ladies that are around my stats to let me know how their weight loss went (as in breasts went first, last or not at all) and how they feel about their perkiness.

5'4
    HW: 211
    CW: 201
    GW: 130's
    38 DD

I do plan on doing chest exercises to keep them up to par as much as possible though! Thanks in advance for anyone's help!

On the positive side, I'm thankful to have lost my boobs.
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I've had kids, so the perky is gone :sad: I've also lost a cup size...when I first started I was 38C now I'm 36B...it sucks.
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I lost about 80 lbs or so when I was 18. I went from a 36C to a 34AA. When I turned 30, I had implants put in and am now a 34/36D and could not be any happier. I just wish I got them earlier.

Good luck in your weight loss journey!!
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh, this has been a sore spot with me too!! I am a 34c and would soooooo get a boob job if I had the money!!! Sure, they look good in a Victoria Secret bra but I want them to look the same out of the bra :smile: I just want them to stand up all by themselves, hehe :laugh:
  • sunshine_gem
    sunshine_gem Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    My stats are pretty much around the same as yours although my bra size is 34E. I lost weight last year (and then put it all back on again, that's another story) and my boobs actually got bigger. Not looked bigger, actually got bigger. As for keeping them perky, I have no idea! Mine have never been perky. I would guess maybe just working the pecs might help.
  • skinnyfithealthyme
    Options
    When I lost weight I went from a 36DD to a 34C and my boyfriend even liked them better because they were perkier. Do pushups and build your pectoral muscles and you'll be fine :) (Now I'm back to a 34D because of the pill...winning I guess) You will lose weight in your chest no doubt mine is about the second place to lose weight besides my stomach.
  • Eupho
    Eupho Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    My stats are (all) about the same as yours .. years ago I lost 70+lbs .. and was down to 126lbs ..

and Ohhhmyyygawwwwd ... :sad: :sad: :cry:

THIS time.. I'm going to aim for 150lbs (ish) ... and see what THAT is like.
  • legnarevocrednu
    legnarevocrednu Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am 5'4, starting weight 259, current weight 161. I started out with a DD 40 and am now in a D 36. Not all is lost and there is hope! Age is on your side (I'm 28). Also, look at the women in your family...especially the smaller ones. Are they well endowed? I'm lucky in that area because I don't believe I'll leave a D cup as I only have about 20 more pounds I want to lose. I still can't fit into the so called "sexy" bras...I spill out. I need the full coverage ones. Also, I ony recently started doing those chest exercises and mine are quite perky. I do still morn my DD's though. But it's worth it!
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options

According to VS, I'm a 34DD myself. I will definitely go to a different store and try on a 32F. That is a good tip as VS has very few sizes indeed. Thanks!

I would definitely recommend getting fitted at somewhere other than VS, somewhere that carries name-branded bras--I find that VS bras run VERY small... I've been measured at two independent bra fitters (one in RI, one in MI)--I measure out at a 34DD in bras from a couple of different manufacturers--and I cannot even pretend to smoosh into a 34DD at VS.
  • erin_zuk
    erin_zuk Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    at my highest weight 230 I was a 40DD. Now at 169 I'm a 36 C.

It's been a big difference loosing the boob size, however I have lost the weight slowly over the last 2 years and done lost of chest exercises with heavy weights...and I still have some pretty rocking perky boobs.
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I'm a 38-40ddd, and i've been heavier in the past (around 46ddd if you can imagine that ... really not good for the back.)

I'm sure I don't have super perky boobs due to this thing called "gravity" and them being completely natural. Especially for natural, heavy breasts with no cosmetic procedures done, they aren't supposed to suspend themselves in midair by themselves.

At least not without a super supportive bra. So don't worry too much about it. Boobs are boobs. :)

First of all holy crap!

Secondly I can't imagine do you have a picture?

Thirdly I agree!
  • kjjunior
    kjjunior Posts: 14
    Options
    Don't really know what I can say. I'm a 32FF and it makes it hard to workout (run+bounce=pain). I'm actually hoping that if I lose some wight they'll shrink. But I wouldn't be too worried, depending on how much you lose it shouldn't make huge difference
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Don't really know what I can say. I'm a 32FF and it makes it hard to workout (run+bounce=pain). I'm actually hoping that if I lose some wight they'll shrink. But I wouldn't be too worried, depending on how much you lose it shouldn't make huge difference

(run+bounce=pain)
    Then don't run use a stair master

PS you don't look like a chub ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!