tattoos

Options
12346»

Replies

• sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I don't know why I didn't realize this earlier. I'm a Christian with a tattoo on my kitty. :laugh: Bad Christian!
  • camelgirlmn
    camelgirlmn Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I have one on my right arm of a heart with a cross inside of it. It has a banner around it with stars going down to my hand. :) Which is my cover up. On my left arm I got a ceremonial dragon wrapped around a sword and my sons name in the belly. Me and my fiancee have a matching tattoo of that one. Except he got his daughters name on the belly. We are going to get a sleeve.
  • isaacs06
    isaacs06 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    1. Four leaf clover with red ruby in middle (red ruby was central in all my friend's 1st ink) right breast
    2. Very colorful sun with chinese word for 'danger' (tramp stamp)
    3. tribal dragon (back)
    4. Sacred Heart of Jesus (but with celtic knot in lieu of thorns) left breast
    5. Daughter's name - wrist
    6. Son's name - wrist

plan for more - using as weight loss goal rewards ;)
  • dreamingchild
    dreamingchild Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I haven't but my son does tattoos and if i were to get one, he would have to do it. :)
  • Toxictwist
    Toxictwist Posts: 274
    Options
    I have 8 tattoo's. And most likely will get more once my back piece is finished.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Currently working on this ......... and not sure how many I have I count them as one if they touch lol

20120801_075730-1.jpg
  • BreahLindley
    Options
    I have 7 and plan on getting more!! I love getting tattoos :)

1st tattoo- Ladybug with flying trail behind it on my foot ( got on senior trip)
    2nd tattoo- Two hearts on my other foot( it was a bet)
    3rd tattoo- Kanji symbol for love( got it in memory of the guy who got me and my husband together, i got it two days after he passed away)
    4th tattoo- Tribal/ heart going up my ribs (got for my birthday 2010)
    5th and 6th tattoo- Jesus fish on both feet on the heel (matching with my hubby)
    7th tattoo- Ladybug with flowers and vines going up my ribs (got for my birthday 2011)

My next tattoo is gonna be a big flower with stars and girly tribal around it.

1stTattooMay16th2010.jpg
    2ndTattooJuly14th2010.jpg
    August13th2010.jpg
    FourthTattooNovember112010.jpg
    5thand6thtattooAugust26th2011.jpg
    7thtattooNovember112011.jpg
    NexttattooIwant.jpg

Hope these work!
  • exacerbe
    exacerbe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Profile picture =)
  • exacerbe
    exacerbe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I want a couple more too.
  • AmyBeth719
    AmyBeth719 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I want more too....I want my ribs done soon......I love tattoos. :o)
  • Fish_Hook
    Options
    I have 5 and plan on having many more!
  • ccburn5
    ccburn5 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Only one small one down, uh, there..... only a few people have seen.... the wife has a matching one in the same spot, we got them for our 10 year...
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    2e18fcf4.jpg

I am officially the WORST at taking mirror shots. And you can't even see it. But it's daisies. Have to get it spruced uped and recolored.
  • msmith2020
    msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    i want one but I hear they hurt ....

bahahahahahah :laugh:
  • msmith2020
    msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<< Its all in the profile pic! I cant wait to add onto it!!
  • ohmykai
    ohmykai Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I cant show it but It's on my back right hip, butt area, LMAO! It's of a Hibiscus Flower :-) Plan on getting a Hawaiian Turtle Next, probably on my foot.
  • wayne4825
    wayne4825 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    here is mine
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKu1oQHH3PHgxLw89glJEMt7yNwNzzwHHJ0o9ra8FplLet6XADusxbw7kbMQ

That's awesome!!!! LOL..
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    here i am...again, lol
  • wayne4825
    wayne4825 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm wanting a full sleeve on my left arm but gotta find someone that can create the image. Also, getting married in October, honeymoon in southern California so if anyone knows a great tattoo shop please tell. My soon to be wife and I are looking to get something done while there.
  • Pengi81
    Pengi81 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I have 6 in total (or 11 if you count my Pride Yin/Yangs as individual ones)

Still trying to save up for my 7th - my friend has had it ready and designed for me for ages but I've not had the money or the time :(