I'm gross

Options
AmberJslimsAWAY
AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
According to MFP.

My boobs are way bigger than a C, my thighs touch, and I have stretch marks... I LOVE my body!

Why are you "gross" to MFP?

Edit: I forgot one. I post half naked pictures of myself on the internet...

Replies

• LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Baby, you just described MY body! But you already knew that ;)
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    my boobs shrunk from DD to C over the years and I have stretch marks on my hips,thighs and breast and I love them and call them my "tiger stripes"
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options

Then I love your body too ;) BUT you already knew that!
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Because i post pics of my man boobs and beer belly.....You know a 60# loss isn't enough to not gross people out....hypocrites...
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    My boobs are bigger than a C, I have stretch marks, my thighs TOTALLY touch, I wear makeup to the gym (I go straight from work), I socialize at the gym, I wear cute matchy matchy work out clothes, I sweat buckets all over the gym equipment and don't stop every 5 seconds to wipe it up (I wait til I'm done), and sometimes I drink beer. Oh and I don't wear underwear with my workout gear.

Basically, I'm disgusting.
  • JessigirlJb
    Options
    Me too! That is my body. But guess what I am still getting propositioned daily by multiple guys so apparently certain MFPers dont know what the F#%$ they are talking about.
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    According to MFP.

My boobs are way bigger than a C, my thighs touch, and I have stretch marks... I LOVE my body!

Why are you "gross" to MFP?

Hey me too!!! and I also love my body!! :happy:
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options
    My boobs are bigger than a C, I have stretch marks, my thighs TOTALLY touch, I wear makeup to the gym (I go straight from work), I socialize at the gym, I wear cute matchy matchy work out clothes, I sweat buckets all over the gym equipment and don't stop every 5 seconds to wipe it up (I wait til I'm done), and sometimes I drink beer. Oh and I don't wear underwear with my workout gear.

I don't wear underwear with my normal clothes... I'm a MONSTER!
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    i havea sizable cancer scar on my face
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    :smooched:
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options

Aside from the beer, that's me!! lol
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    :( I have a unibrow if I don't trim...
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options

I don't wear underwear with my normal clothes... I'm a MONSTER!

Haha ditto! I only wear them with short skirts or jeans!
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options

You drink beer while working out? Genius!
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    I'm gross due bruises from MMA workouts.
  • beekuzz
    beekuzz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    my boobs shrunk from DD to C over the years and I have stretch marks on my hips,thighs and breast and I love them and call them my "tiger stripes"

I like this idea of tiger stripes!!!!!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options
    I'm waiting for the "i'm gross because I'm a female that lifts" they will win the thread... just FYI :tongue:
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options

I call my stomach "the road map"
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I'm gross because, I'm thin, my boobs are bigger than a C and I have a thigh gap. But I love me.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

Besides the stretch marks, basically your my twin. Yay for being gross.