Ladies at the gym...

Options

Replies

• misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    If someone stares at me I start checking for boogers or granny panty lines
    Or worse... boogers in your granny panties. No amount of hottest can circumvent this scenario. That's why I never wear granny panties during allergy season.

That's a great plan of attack.
    Commando during spring.
    Got it.
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    If you're hot, stare all you want. If you're a dog, please don't.
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    dude, you're supposed to use the mirrors.

we totally notice when you stare using the mirrors

yep, using mirrors isn't slick. You're not the only one who can see reflections in those mirrors. ;)
  • obrendao
    obrendao Posts: 318
    Options

Ooh that's cold. Straight up. LOLLLLL
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i try not to stare at anyone because i know they're staring at me :smokin:
  • obrendao
    obrendao Posts: 318
    Options
    Once had a guy who walked behind me when I was on the elliptical machine and yelled "DAMN!" Of course my *kitten* always gets attention.

That happened to me before, my *kitten* can not hide LOL. Worse though is when you are walking around town and pass a construction site or a tire shop and get wolf whistles or "Hey baby"...the propensity in my youth was to yell F*** you and flip a bird. Now I'm like, where'd they go? LOL
  • Lambeze
    Lambeze Posts: 237
    Options
    I use a 3 second rule myself but I don't look to hard. Its busyness when I am there.
  • Here2GetFit
    Options

Exactly.

Thankfully I am hot and I get to stare :drinker:
  • skinnyfithealthyme
    Options
    I don't really mind unless I'm using the inner/outer thigh weight machines. Then it just pisses me off. Quickly.
    Otherwise, whatever I probably won't even notice. I make random eye contact with folks especially when I'm running around the track, I try to smile if it's not too weird.
  • GC_Hutson
    Options
    I don't really mind unless I'm using the inner/outer thigh weight machines. Then it just pisses me off. Quickly.
    Otherwise, whatever I probably won't even notice. I make random eye contact with folks especially when I'm running around the track, I try to smile if it's not too weird.
    Next time, stuff a sock in your shorts as though you have a "package..." Then, as they look down, and subsequently make eye contact with you in absolute disgust... wink at them and blow them a kiss.

Problem solved.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Stare away!
  • skinnyfithealthyme
    Options
    Next time, stuff a sock in your shorts as though you have a "package..." Then, as they look down, and subsequently make eye contact with you in absolute disgust... wink at them and blow them a kiss.

Problem solved.

LOL I am so doing this. I really am :bigsmile:
  • Monti_e_lmt
    Monti_e_lmt Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Just don't do this:

6fd.jpg

Holy s*** how'd you get my drivers license picture?!

OMG you are hilarious. You made me laugh so hard tears came out of my eyes XD You made my day!
  • AwesomePossum82
    Options
    I wouldn't like it. I don't get stared at though. I dress pretty modestly.
  • Monti_e_lmt
    Monti_e_lmt Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    No one stares at me, haha, I don't think I would mind admiring glances, but full-on stare is a bit creepy... Plus, I am the type of person that assumes people are thinking bad things about me when they look at me... lol, I dunno why, I just assume to hear their thoughts as like "omg so gross" or something!!! So it would prob make me feel like someone was disapproving my workout in some way.

And, I hate when the dudes all crowd around the windows during Zumba class, its gross!

Me too I am far too insecure. I feel gross. I'd be humiliated if someone watched me do Zumba :(
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Stare away....doesn't bother me :laugh:
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    LOL..that or the FLY machine...I always think "here are my boobs, here are my boobs" when I'm doing that one!
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    dude, you're supposed to use the mirrors.

we totally notice when you stare using the mirrors

You saw me trip over my own feet while staring slack jawed into the mirror? Damn, I thought I pulled that off smoothly! :wink:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • dinkydudette
    Options
    YUK YUK YUK!!! Don't stare! Either approach them if you're interested or don't bother! Staring is for weirdos and bored husbands.
  • roxie0920
    Options
    Really? Ugh! I'm not there to be appraised. I don't look around at others. Honestly, don't look at me. Definitely don't speak to me. Actually, if you could even refain from breathing in my general direction, I'd really apprecaite it. What? I'm shy! I'll cut my workout short if I notice someone paying attention to me. I'm outta there.