Replies

• 23Missy
    23Missy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    hahahahahhahha!!!
  • Shausil82
    Shausil82 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    My boobs actually got smaller (went from a 40D to 34D), I have a lot of excess skin on my stomach and upper arms, and a lot of stretch marks....but, I love my body. Considering that my highest weight was 240, and I've lost 90 pounds since then, I think I look damn good. However, if, down the road, I come into enough money for a body lift, I won't say no, LOL.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I'm gorss b/c I don't do bulking phases or body build, just crossfit. Oh and if I drop a piece of bacon on the floor, I will so pick it up and eat it, don't judge me monkey!

Mmmmmmmmmmm, bacon...
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Im single, over thirty, 5'10, dye my hair and lift heavy weights instead of killing myself doing cardio.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Im single, over thirty, 5'10, dye my hair and lift heavy weights instead of killing myself doing cardio.

oh and a C/D cup, and my skin is a tiny bit loose in some areas... OH and Im covered in freckles and have a small *kitten*.
  • kaseysospacey
    kaseysospacey Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I have big boobs. My everything touches at this point, lol, I'm pretty sure. I probably have more stretch marks than skin in the midsection, but that's what three kids gets you. gross.
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options

Sounds familiar
  • KaiHuk
    KaiHuk Posts: 49
    Options
    I'm gorss b/c I don't do bulking phases or body build, just crossfit. Oh and if I drop a piece of bacon on the floor, I will so pick it up and eat it, don't judge me monkey!

Mmmmmmmmmmm, bacon...

True story.
  • skinnyfithealthyme
    Options
    I'm gross because I'd rather have a big juicy rare steak than a salad :love:
  • AwesomePossum82
    Options
    I don't care what MFP thinks about my body. God wonderfully created me :). I let it get out of control, now I'm taking care of myself again. I am far from gross :). I'm just as I should be. I will just continue to improve :)
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options

oh and a C/D cup, and my skin is a tiny bit loose in some areas... OH and Im covered in freckles and have a small *kitten*.
    See, I think I just fell in love.. LOL... 5'10 is effin awesome! Tall girls rock. Lift heavy get strong! Freckles are sexy.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    ^^^ This a 1000 times over!!!!!

Ribeye, T-bone, porter house, and the list could go on....
  • Twisted_Wrister
    Twisted_Wrister Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Turns out I'm gross cuz apparently I like gross things.

WINNER!

:drinker:
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    i'm under 6', i dont have a "v", and i like turkey bacon
  • JessigirlJb
    Options
    You are my kind of girll!!! We have the same ideas
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options

STEAK!!!
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    I'm gross b/c I can (and often do) sit down and eat a whole package of bacon in one sitting, maybe 3-4 eggs to boot. Yet I still lose weight.

Caveat: I buy Nitrate free bacon form City Butcher, it is not a full pound, like 3/4
  • kaseysospacey
    kaseysospacey Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Oh, and my dr. told me that with my build and "large frame" my goal weight would be around 160-165, so I would probably be fat to people still.
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Wow...if all of those things are "gross" then I am totally gross also!!! I also have a scar that runs the length of my chest all the way down except for a 2 inch space, so I am doubly gross!!! We can be gross together :drinker:
  • Allihexen
    Allihexen Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    My thighs touch. My breasts were once D's when I was fourteen so now, at C's (but they're shrinking down to B's), they have stretch marks. They're saggy too. :( My arms have saggy parts and my waist is really small compared to my German hips. Lol. Honestly, though, compared to what I've been in the past, I love my body more now more than ever. :) Plus, my self-esteem has improved dramatically.