Am I REALLY the only 5'2 one here??

Options

Replies

• tinytoyjess
    tinytoyjess Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am almost 5'2", but not quite, and my goal weight is also 112.
  • lilgemforgets
    Options
    i am 5'2 1/2!! The 1/2 is very important! I started at 149 and want to get down to 120 ish!
  • tinytoyjess
    tinytoyjess Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    i am 5'2 1/2!! The 1/2 is very important! I started at 149 and want to get down to 120 ish!

You are right; it IS very important! LOL. Sometimes I round up and say I am 5'2". :)
  • Smithslivingclean
    Smithslivingclean Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am 5'2 and weigh 143 so I am trying to get down to 135. But awesome more power to you! I wish I would have done this when I was 120 pounds but I also have a more built muscle structure.
  • gramanana
    gramanana Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 (obviously) and it seems like I'm the absolute shortest person on this entire site :( I weigh about 120 and want to lose around 8 pounds and get toned but when people hear that I want to lose weight, they think I'm crazy and tell me I shouldn't be counting calories, blah, blah, blah and I personally don't think I'm fat by any means, but it wouldn't hurt me to lose a few pounds! I have extra jiggle in the middle and some massive thighs (for my height) that I'd like to slim down a bit. I thought, "Hey! Wouldn't it be swell if I had some friends on here around my height to compare with and get some tips from?" I just feel that for my height, I could still lose some weight and still be very healthy! I would be perfectly content with my weight right now if I could grow a couple inches but that's not really an option so....are there any other super short girls out there that would be willing to tell me about their weight and their goals??

FEEL FREE TO ADD ME SHORTIES :)

I am also 5'2" and would love to weigh 120 lbs again; in fact 115 lbs is my goal. I've got about 15 lbs to go. I'm also in my mid-60s so it takes a long time for the body to adjust. I also have to be gluten-free which means the breads (and I'm a "breadaholoic") have many more calories which makes it even harder to lose weight.

Good luck to you!
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I am almost 5'2", but not quite, and my goal weight is also 112.

Aha! I have found my twin lol...I round up :( sadly, I'm really like 5'1.5.....maybe we will reach our goal weight of 112 together! lol
  • Alicemarieed
    Alicemarieed Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm down to be friends :D

I'm 5'2 also, and I weigh 144. My goal is to get to 120 or 115 ish. Even at my size people are saying I don't need to loose weight! I definitely want to start toning up once I loosing weight. I think my problem areas are my thighs and butt too :ohwell: It would be nice to have a pal that's the same height as me!

I'm pretty much the same :) 5'2" 144 and wanting to get down to 120. We'll see where I go after that :)
    I'm 5 2 147lb and want to get to 120 :-)
  • Linda_Darlene
    Linda_Darlene Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    5' nothing here!
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    I' 5'2" also, but I can't remember the last time I weighed 120 pounds :P I'm at 164 and would like to be 150. Possibly lower. I'm not sure what my goal should be since I don't really have a benchmark on how much I should weigh. Just playing it by ear....

You CAN do this weebs!! I am 47 years old, and I started out at almost 200 lbs(actually did weigh 200 before I started), and I now weigh 152 lbs! I haven't been under 160 in over eighteen years. I never thought I could get here, but now I am shooting for 145.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

BTW, I am UNDER 5'2"
  • usfirefly
    usfirefly Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am 5,1

SW = 194 pounds
    GW= arround 120- 130 pounds

feel free to add me if you like.
  • jubeesh
    jubeesh Posts: 156
    Options
    I'm 5'2 also...my goal weight is 150 for now, and then see how I feel about that, before I go any lower.
  • Number1Goof
    Options
    I'm 5'0". :) I weigh 114 and I want to lose a few pounds and tone up. People tell me I'm crazy too. But at my height my weight range for healthy is 95-120lbs. I'm more concerned with being healthy, but it's nice to know I'm not the only one who wants to better myself even if I'm not in the "overweight" category. Feel free to add me if you want. I'd love to hear from another shortie!
  • OTchic
    OTchic Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    im 5'2 currently 119 and my goal weight was 115 but i still have a big stomach i think. so another 5 lbs to be at 114 is not going to cut it so my goal weight is 110-112 no lower than 110 for sure!!!!! add me :)
  • sleonardbranson
    Options
    I'm 5'2' started at 145, down to 138....
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    i love being short ;D
  • OTchic
    OTchic Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2' started at 145, down to 138....

i used to be 145! and now im at 120! great job on ur weight loss so far!!
  • Ivana331
    Ivana331 Posts: 230
    Options
    I am 5'2" and weigh 130 now I want to get to 115.
    You are not the only short one on here.
  • Avalynn30
    Avalynn30 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' even I weigh 131 lbs with a goal weight of 120 lbs. I'm having the hardest time getting under 130 though.
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2... and currently weigh 132.6. I would like to get to 132... possibly 130 and be able to maintain that for awhile. Then I will decide if I want to lose more or not...
  • Live4More
    Live4More Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm just under 5'3". Anyone can add me if you want.