Am I REALLY the only 5'2 one here??

Options

Replies

• MizzTatiana
    MizzTatiana Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1, 130 lbs and got at least another 10 to lose. My thighs and my cryptonite too!
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    I'm only 5'1" !

I'm currently at 110, and it feels pretty good on me. I don't have a weight goal anymore, but I started at 140ish.
  • Tinaann72
    Options
    I hear ya!
  • gvuletic
    gvuletic Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 1/2 and it seems like I'm always the shortest one around! LOL, my grandchildren are taller than me!!
  • jenillawafer
    jenillawafer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Def not the shorest Im 5 foot even LOL!

Oh, me too! (:
  • godschild102065
    godschild102065 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1 and 164, I would love to lose 35lbs. Doing Insanity. On my 3rd week. Only seeing clothes fit a little different. This was a lot easier in my twenties. Lol
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • MizzTatiana
    MizzTatiana Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    so hard being short!! makes us look that much bigger! Theres no where for it to go!!!!

I KNOW RIGHT?!
  • sitasays
    sitasays Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and 125 lbs. I'm looking to lose about 5 lbs and tone up. I'm finding that it's getting a little more challenging the older I get! Oh, I'm 41. : )
  • WendyFitMomCHANGED
    WendyFitMomCHANGED Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    5' 3" here and looking to lose at least 10 more lbs. Started at 175 after having 3 kids. Now at 140. I'd be happy between 124 - 130.

For you to be in the 110's is completely doable since you're short, just do what works for you and what's easy for you to maintain.

Feel free to add me if you need more shorty support

Wendy
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/WendyFitMom
  • jamieraebowie
    Options
    I'm 5'2!! lol. I started my weight loss in feb. of this year. I Started at 172. I used HCG drops and followed the program for 1.5 months in total. dropped 20 from that and have started my own program of counting calories and exercising and am down to 141. I'm aiming for 125pounds when I'm all said and done. As a suggestion you might want to look int your BMI. you probably have already but if not. I did just had a dr. appt. yesterday and he did his calculations and said i should lose another 15pounds. which would put me right around my goal. Sometimes we make goals for ourselves and our body disagrees with it. lol. I read once online that if you try and go against your bodies natural optimal weight it can be a constant struggle since your body is fighting against you. Good luck with your goal! *Your picture looks great to me!
  • ellew70
    ellew70 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I am 5 2 as well and the best weight I was at was 119. I was a size 4 and rockin a bikini (life has caught up with me since then but I'll get back!). Remember, to get rid of those jiggles you are going to build muscle, which weighs more than fat. Don't say I need to drop this many pounds because that may not be optimal or healthy. Figure out inches or sizes or tone instead, rather than weight.
  • littlelol
    littlelol Posts: 539
    Options
    4ft 11 wave
  • jennadiane_
    jennadiane_ Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and my ultimate goal is 120 (I'm about 145 now) It's pretty much where I'm supposed to be says... EVERYTHING. haha.
  • VeganZombie13
    Options
    I'm 5'3
  • mmsommie
    mmsommie Posts: 14
    Options
    I am 5'2" I want to be 110! That is another 18lbs away. And yes, no one understands. They all say I am slim, but I have seen me naked and when I wave my arm continues to jiggle well after I have stopped, lol. When I looked up the BMI for my height on here it said that my health weight was between 101 and 135. So here I am in desperate need of similar support!
  • mfunderburgh
    mfunderburgh Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Sheckypie
    Options
    im PRETTY sure im one of the smallest people on the sight... im 4'10 and wear a 14-16 in jeans so.... 8 pounds isnt alot but i support you through and through and wish you luck!!!!! :happy:
  • Imintheresomewhere
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'1" and CW154lb GW 130lb. I often feel like a kid when in a group of other adults even though I'm 36 yrs old. So not fair that I got the height and weight issues and my sister got the thin and tall genes, lol. Today is day one for me though and I'm goal oriented. I can do it!
  • wheelb33
    wheelb33 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Nope I am 5'1 and a half and my goal is 125