I was thinking about working out today BUT.....

Options

Replies

• mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I had a thigh gappage at 8:23am today but then I ate some gummy bears . I suddenly realized that I wasnt eating the diet sour gummy bears. On top of that I was only supposed to eat the clear ones (zero color calories) of course! Who knew?!?! So of course I lost my thigh gap! I've heard if you eat dryer lint and paint chips while rubbing butter on your thighs that when you wake up you will have a thigh gap. Its worth a shot!

does it matter what color of paint chips? and I think margarine has less calories? I might need to water my dryer lint down with diet water.....I find it too dry.
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    Grapes. 3-4 grapes per day is what you should be eating for thighdom. and lots of water or seltzer..
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    Grapes. 3-4 grapes per day is what you should be eating for thighdom. and lots of water or seltzer..

I like grapes....and if I freeze them they will last longer.
  • mminor77
    mminor77 Posts: 313
    Options
    I had a thigh gappage at 8:23am today but then I ate some gummy bears . I suddenly realized that I wasnt eating the diet sour gummy bears. On top of that I was only supposed to eat the clear ones (zero color calories) of course! Who knew?!?! So of course I lost my thigh gap! I've heard if you eat dryer lint and paint chips while rubbing butter on your thighs that when you wake up you will have a thigh gap. Its worth a shot!

does it matter what color of paint chips? and I think margarine has less calories? I might need to water my dryer lint down with diet water.....I find it too dry.

I believe the paint chips have to be a light color. Think light and airy like the bubbles in a clean crisp bottle of clear diet soda. Margarine has less calories but gets absorbed through your skin and goes straight to your right cheek and gives you that awkward chipmunk hiding a nut look... Id stick with the butter. It doesnt get absorbed through the skin and makes you glide around the room like a ballerina on butter slathered ice skates. Watering down the lint is a good idea but use carbonated water... think bubbly light!
  • jcpmoore
    jcpmoore Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I need that today.:)
    Just the thought caused me to break out into a sweat and my heart was racing so I decided against it. However I logged that as 10 cal burned and ate them all at one sitting!!! :sad:

I was going to leave them but thought I might go into starvation mode, so what I'm wondering is did I do the right thing????

Sometimes I log in the 23 calories I burn doing laundry, or even my sex-ercise calories but I don't want to do anything to hinder my loss.

my other problem is I REALLY REALLY WANT A HUGE GAP BETWEEN MY THIGHS....and I'm not sure how I am going to spot reduce only that area.......maybe I should eat only 600 cal a day??? would that be harmful??
  • mamagooskie
    Options

I believe the paint chips have to be a light color. Think light and airy like the bubbles in a clean crisp bottle of clear diet soda. Margarine has less calories but gets absorbed through your skin and goes straight to your right cheek and gives you that awkward chipmunk hiding a nut look... Id stick with the butter. It doesnt get absorbed through the skin and makes you glide around the room like a ballerina on butter slathered ice skates. Watering down the lint is a good idea but use carbonated water... think bubbly light!

I don't think I've ever since a ballerina on iceskates? never mind buttered ones!! lol
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    Thank you! I need that today.:)
    Just the thought caused me to break out into a sweat and my heart was racing so I decided against it. However I logged that as 10 cal burned and ate them all at one sitting!!! :sad:

I was going to leave them but thought I might go into starvation mode, so what I'm wondering is did I do the right thing????

Sometimes I log in the 23 calories I burn doing laundry, or even my sex-ercise calories but I don't want to do anything to hinder my loss.

my other problem is I REALLY REALLY WANT A HUGE GAP BETWEEN MY THIGHS....and I'm not sure how I am going to spot reduce only that area.......maybe I should eat only 600 cal a day??? would that be harmful??

Your welcome.....I'm always willing to share my sarcastic sense of humor with those that appreciate it.
  • mminor77
    mminor77 Posts: 313
    Options

I don't think I've ever since a ballerina on iceskates? never mind buttered ones!! lol

I tell you what.... take melatonin for a few nights to help you sleep and you'll see/dream all kinds of crazy *kitten*! LOL! :huh:
  • dr_tina
    dr_tina Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    why would it matter if it is 10lbs of fat or 10lbs of muscle that she gained? A POUND IS A POUND!! Everyone knows that!
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    why would it matter if it is 10lbs of fat or 10lbs of muscle that she gained? A POUND IS A POUND!! Everyone knows that!

but muscle weighs more than fat......................no wonder loooosing weight is soooo hard.
  • chosengiver
    chosengiver Posts: 1,493
    Options
    Wait just a minute.
    See, I have put all of my information into MFP & have been eating 1200cals/day and exercising with vigorous effort & burning 1201 cals/day--because that's what MFP tells me I'm burning. I have completed my diary EVERY SINGLE DAY for 5 weeks, & I am STILL the same weight as I was 5 weeks ago. What am I doing wrong? I would post pics for you all to see, but I don't know how to do this.
    Hmmm, maybe I'll post a new thread about it. I bet other people would like to know too.
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    Wait just a minute.
    See, I have put all of my information into MFP & have been eating 1200cals/day and exercising with vigorous effort & burning 1201 cals/day--because that's what MFP tells me I'm burning. I have completed my diary EVERY SINGLE DAY for 5 weeks, & I am STILL the same weight as I was 5 weeks ago. What am I doing wrong? I would post pics for you all to see, but I don't know how to do this.
    Hmmm, maybe I'll post a new thread about it. I bet other people would like to know too.

so the in 5 weeks you will weigh calculator is broken???? email the site moderators immediatly and then make a whiney post about it....and then post again to complain how mean everyone was to you in your original whiney post....then I'll post about how I hate whiney posts.

oh and you are in starvation mode living on minus 1 calorie a day.........you probably have less than an hour to live.
  • Jenn09870
    Jenn09870 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    It's totally water weight... If you drink 3 gallons of hot water while standing on your head it will reset your system and you'll get your thigh gap back.

I think mine is only maybe 3lbs muscle and the rest is the cream sandwich...
    And I think my black socks aren't the right length...
    Gonna try the one brown, one blue, How tall should they be?
  • chosengiver
    chosengiver Posts: 1,493
    Options
    1 hour??? Seriously??
    Well, let me just tell you about my night.
    I went to a gym out of town & saw all these jarheads lifting MASS amounts of weights. Their arms were HUGE. No way I was going to touch those weights. I defo don't want to look like that!
    But then, I saw this woman lifting--doing military-style pullups & lifting most of the same weights as the jarheads.
    I thought "WOW".
    So, I came back to the hotel where my mom and I are staying for a week and tell her about this lady.
    My mom is a self-proclaimed nutritionist, since she read Brenda Watson's book & has started eating only organic foods and taking probiotics and cleansing everything from her eyelids to her toenails & everything in between.
    She told me that women shouldn't be lifting all of that heavy weight, because we would surely bulk up like the jarheads.
    I know she is telling the truth, since she is my mom & every word that proceeds from her mouth is the gospel truth!
    Luckily for me, the only thing I had lifted at that gym was my monogrammed gym towel that read "Girls Like Me DON'T Sweat"!
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    1 hour??? Seriously??
    Well, let me just tell you about my night.
    I went to a gym out of town & saw all these jarheads lifting MASS amounts of weights. Their arms were HUGE. No way I was going to touch those weights. I defo don't want to look like that!
    But then, I saw this woman lifting--doing military-style pullups & lifting most of the same weights as the jarheads.
    I thought "WOW".
    So, I came back to the hotel where my mom and I are staying for a week and tell her about this lady.
    My mom is a self-proclaimed nutritionist, since she read Brenda Watson's book & has started eating only organic foods and taking probiotics and cleansing everything from her eyelids to her toenails & everything in between.
    She told me that women shouldn't be lifting all of that heavy weight, because we would surely bulk up like the jarheads.
    I know she is telling the truth, since she is my mom & every word that proceeds from her mouth is the gospel truth!
    Luckily for me, the only thing I had lifted at that gym was my monogrammed gym towel that read "Girls Like Me DON'T Sweat"!

OMG>>>>>>>>>>I can't believe I am going to say this, but I might have been wrong, it's been more than an hour and you are still alive phew.....means you weren't in real "'starvation mode" YET.....but you are not out of danger. scale back your workout to burn only 1199 calories and you should be fine. By the way I so need a towel like yours.....totally jealous!!
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    It's totally water weight... If you drink 3 gallons of hot water while standing on your head it will reset your system and you'll get your thigh gap back.

I think mine is only maybe 3lbs muscle and the rest is the cream sandwich...
    And I think my black socks aren't the right length...
    Gonna try the one brown, one blue, How tall should they be?

Length doesn't matter just make sure they are both the same and it's all good. I'm not the expert on this though, so I could be wrong then you might find your clothes are not as LOSE as they used to be.
  • GC_Hutson
    Options
    First, begin a new string that starts with the word "sigh...," then proceed to ask for support and affirmation from complete strangers regarding your unquenchable desire to eat an additional 10 calories.

Then, log 10 calories under "Codependent Blogging."
    Have you tried going Vegan?
    So you know, fat-sex weighs more than muscle-sex.
    Are you trying to get a NET gap between your thighs? Or are you adding up all the gap you have for the day, then dividing between your legs?
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    First, begin a new string that starts with the word "sigh...," then proceed to ask for support and affirmation from complete strangers regarding your unquenchable desire to eat an additional 10 calories.

Then, log 10 calories under "Codependent Blogging."
    Have you tried going Vegan?
    So you know, fat-sex weighs more than muscle-sex.
    Are you trying to get a NET gap between your thighs? Or are you adding up all the gap you have for the day, then dividing between your legs?

Well I am vegan so yes I have tried that, but even veggie calories can add up and pack on the thigh poundage. I wasn't thinking about the NET gap........I was just dividing it up.....so I'll have to redo my evaluation on that. Can you please explain the difference in fat-sex and muscle-sex please......is it a positions kind of thing?
  • GC_Hutson
    Options
    Can you please explain the difference in fat-sex and muscle-sex please......is it a positions kind of thing?
    See... fat-sex is more dense, by volume than muscle-sex, because muscle-sex, per square inch, contains more hottness than a pound of fat-sex.

And of course it is common knowledge that muscle-sex smells like bacon, and fat-sex smells like alcohol and shame.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Can you please explain the difference in fat-sex and muscle-sex please......is it a positions kind of thing?
    See... fat-sex is more dense, by volume than muscle-sex, because muscle-sex, per square inch, contains more hottness than a pound of fat-sex.

And of course it is common knowledge that muscle-sex smells like bacon, and fat-sex smells like alcohol and shame.
    ^^This just won the entire thread.