IF YOU COULD CHANGE ONE THING ABOUT MFP . . .

Options

Replies

• juliezum
    juliezum Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Recipes (that aren't my own), "like" button...I'm always looking to for it, and delete post...I often speak before I think..working on that btw.
  • 4mybabys
    Options
    TOTALLY agree with the recipe edit suggestion! I would also, like to have the ability to have two photos side by side. One would be my starting photo and the other I would change to show progress. I see myself every day and even though I know the pounds and inches are coming off I don't see it in the mirror. I see it better with two pictures side by side. Plus, I really don't want to focus on an ideal weight number. I will maintain when I get to a place where I like what I see in the photo. No matter what the weight is.
  • juliezum
    Options
    To: Aliceg94: OH..yeah that does suck
  • LondonEliza
    LondonEliza Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    the same topics for the same matter
    "what hrm should i buy"
    "i wanna get rid of my thighs"
    how can i get rid of belly fat
    "does lifting 20lb db means i am lifting heavy"

You can't programme human stupidity out of a computer app. Humans have to do that for themselves....
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Being able to access the forums through the phone app.

^^^this!
  • juliezum
    Options
    I guess I'm guilty of human stupidity. Yesterday I was reading all of the posts on "which HRM should I buy?". Or perhaps I just wasn't informed and looking for suggestions. For those type of things, I am happy that I have a site like this to gather opinions and suggestions. That's why I'm here after all.
  • sirmio
    sirmio Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    If there is a like button, I want a dislike button too.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Show the username when you quote them. :)
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I'd love for the quote boxes to indicate who is being quoted.
  • sirmio
    sirmio Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    A user reputation would be nice, but I'm afraid that it'd turn into a popularity contest instead of being anything useful, like indicating who is full of ****.
  • awilke03
    awilke03 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    there are two I feel pretty strongly about

1. being able to search "my foods" for things I use without having to sort through 4 pages of different foods I have, or instead of searching through database for the one I used but can't seem to find again. I like the idea of the predictive type from your own food list as well. in general I find the food entry a bit cumbersome & time consuming.

2. the macro pie graph from my Android to be accessible from my computer - I love the macro summary feature on Android!

I love MFP & thank you for hopefully listening!
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Notifications (like on the iPod)
    I know that there are email notifications, but really who wants an email as an notification especially if you have a lot of friends.

Forums available through app.

The option to flag a food for deletion.
    There are so many duplicates of the same food and most of the have the wrong calorie count.
  • iamers
    iamers Posts: 74
    Options
    I wish it would list what exercise you've done when it posts on the timeline instead of just bunching them all together.
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options

^^ Definitely this. And also being able to delete unnecessarily rude comments on your threads, and block those people from your threads, if they continue to be jerks.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options

+1
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I would like to have more flexibility with the reports. I have been adding my stats to Excel and making charts that way.
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I would have a like button like on facebook.
  • toriann143
    Options
    I would like to have my favorite foods/recent foods & recipes in alphabetical order

When you click to add a food, there is an option on the right that says Sort: and there is a blue arrow. Change it from Default to By Name and it will put the list in alphabetical order :)

* Works for recipes too
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    The computer site I have no problem with (but yes, an ignore thread option would be nice) but on the mobile site, I would like to be able to see all macros in the diary like you can on the computer site. I have to go into each entry to see my carbs and then add them in my head.
  • dan09554
    dan09554 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    definitely streamline the create your own recipe section. I've done a few, but more times than not, I'd rather not....