Any 40-something women with no kids? Rare, I know.

Options

Replies

• amalthea23
    amalthea23 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    37 this August and happy to be child free! Same with my husband. I'd love to have some of you guys (or all!) as MFP buddies! It's nice to have like minded friends to look to for motivation beyond "do it for your kids!"
  • SiouxsieQue
    SiouxsieQue Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    37 this August and happy to be child free! Same with my husband. I'd love to have some of you guys (or all!) as MFP buddies! It's nice to have like minded friends to look to for motivation beyond "do it for your kids!"

Sending friend request now!
  • swedishwillow
    swedishwillow Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Ill be 40 in two years ... unfortunetly no plans to have any - I decided to late in life that I actually wanted them LOL

onward
  • Darla1960
    Darla1960 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 51 and no children. I have dealt with all the nasty comments about why don't you want kids. I just never did is not an answer anyone can deal with. I do have a great husband of 20 years who also didn't want children. Love the ones I can send home, makes me appreciate my decision. LOL
  • AmyIs50
    AmyIs50 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Childless by choice here and I just turned 50 - so if it didn't happen, it ain't happenin'. LOL
  • aliceguy
    aliceguy Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    hmmm...so many women in their 40's on here it seems, maybe I should start a thread for "men in their 40's with no baggage"...hahaha:happy:
  • blkbuttafly01
    Options
    Will be 40 in September never married no kids
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    43 here, married 11.5 years, and child free by choice. Feel free to add me! :drinker:
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    48, no kids, never really wanted any. Hubs and I like our lives just the way they are!
  • shmiracles
    shmiracles Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    i'll be 36 next week.

i got my tubes tied a couple months after my 30th birthday and it really was one of my proudest moments.
    I am childfree and knew i didn't want kids since i was at least 13.

i love the freedom it allows me and i'm so happy that i couldn't imagine my life any other way.

not married but i'm always going steady. :)
  • ambitious01
    ambitious01 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    This is the GREATEST thread EVER!!! I'm turning 40 and haven't any kids!!! I thought I was an oddity. YAY me!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • carpar1
    carpar1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Child free by choice, have 2 fur babies, that give me no grief or stress!
  • kls13la
    kls13la Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Love this thread! I'm 38 next week with no kids and never married. I never wanted either one, and get tired of people trying to convince me I should! My life is awesome--why would I want to tinker with it?
  • utahgirl247
    utahgirl247 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    am in 40's and the only kid i have at home is my 55 year old husband. lol!!
  • mocha106
    mocha106 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You're not alone. I am 40 with no children. Feel free to add me.
  • hart2hart1
    Options
    thats me 40 something no kids.
  • evilmonkee
    evilmonkee Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am 27, so not sure if I count, but I got Essure (an alternative to tubal ligation) last year, so I won't be having kids.
    I'm pretty diligent about tracking and working out, so hopefully I'll make it happy and healthy to 40 in a few years.
    Feel free to add me.
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Mid-twenties....married for 4 years, together for 8. Hubs got the snip done oh...3 years ago? And I suffer from endometriosis and had an endometrial ablation done 1.5 years ago...child free by choice and proud of it! We had three feathered children instead. Cheers to all who are doing their own thing! :drinker:
  • 202685tracy
    202685tracy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    42, married and no kids and that's the way I like it!!! :)
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Yes it is nice to see there are more of us out there - sometimes it is hard when you feel like a freak! lol