Replies

• MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Ebay, it came in a bulk package.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Online. It was unintentional. Not a dating website, and neither of us were "looking". It worked out great though, we are very happy.
  • Irish_eyes75
    Options
    He was my boss :devil:
  • Pooks1n1Schmoops
    Pooks1n1Schmoops Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I met mine at PlentyofFish.com we've been together for 2 years. <3
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    In the frozen foods section at Costco. I knew we were perfect for each other. It's been 4 years and Ben&Jerry's brownie batter ice cream is still my number one. :heart: We're so happy together.
  • HauteHauteMami
    HauteHauteMami Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Met my honey in 1990... He worked at a music store... First time I saw him I couldn't even remember what I had come in to buy... LOL...
  • Donnaovercomer
    Donnaovercomer Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    First met when I was 14 (but he don't remember). He is my best friend's brother and when he went off to the Army it was his job to look after me...anyway long story short we have been together 16 years, married 14, he is my prince charming and everything else I prayed for!!!
  • EastCoast_Girl
    Options
    In high school :heart:
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    drunken game of caps.
  • gobifree59
    gobifree59 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My husband and I were hired as teachers for the same school. Both of us had broken off enagements and just started talking in the faculty room during our plan period. We started dating Jan. 1, got engaged Mar. 30 and married Aug. 13 of that year! Now, 35 years later we are still going strong! What are the chances of us still being together after only dating 3 mo. before getting engaged?
  • eaglemama70
    Options
    I met my man one week after I graduated high school. My bff at the time had a soldier attending her sunday school at church. He had a roommate that he thought would be perfect for me. One day my bff shows up with a car load of guys and told me to guess which one she thought I should go out with. I of course picked the shortest guy ( I am five feet). we went out on June 1, 1988 and got married Oct 29, 1988. He is my blessing and hero. He rescued me from myself. He has served his country for 22years and is still going stron. He is a father to our two daughters. He is a provider and can use a tool! We will celebrate our 24th (?) this year.
  • amandajam2012
    Options
    I met mine on eharmony
  • LosingWeight4Good
    LosingWeight4Good Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Mountain repelling.

We were in two different groups that ended up at the same site wanting to do the same climb, so the groups just went together...hooked up you could say.

I couldn't take my eyes off him...well...I couldnt take my eyes off his climbing harness. You know what I'm talking about, quit pretending you don't! Climbing harness? Wrapped around waist and upper thighs? ...LOL...sighs...google it...
    I'm lucky I didn't fall off the mountain that day.
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    I worked at the convenience store next to the daycare he dropped his son off at every day (now my stepson) He came in for coffee almost every morning for 3 years then finally asked me out :) I had a crush on him the whole 3 years too, something extra adorable and wonderful about a single daddy lol
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    He was my boss :devil:

Nice! lol :laugh:
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I met him on my very first day at highschool when I was a freshman and he was a junior. He was pretty weird but I thought he was cute. Then I spent the next week or two trying to get the courage to talk to him.. I finally said hi to him on a Monday morning at his locker. We started dating later that day when I went to his house. LOL and here we are 9 years later.
  • BTheGreatest
    Options
    Well, to put a long story short I had a pretty loose friend who wanted to get busy, but hubby was always up her man targets butt... she begged for me to keep him company to do the deed.... I reluctantly obliged and fell madly in love.... I was 15 and he was 18... been together nearly 16 years and are deeper in love now then before.... We have 4 children together and are preparing to renew our vows in 2014!!
  • Sarah_thefatmom
    Options
    Met my husband at my old job... had my supervisor give him my number LOL
  • jwaitman
    jwaitman Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    We were introduced by a mutual friend. She was supposed to be setting him up with another of our friends and that friend backed out. Sadly I had just been dumped the weekend before so I ended up going instead of the other friend. Guess it was lucky for him! :)
  • cowgirlashlee
    cowgirlashlee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Church Camp :) Our churches were assigned to cabin together (along with several other churches...it was an almost 70 person group) and we had some mutual friends. Spent two summers as friends before dating, and been together almost 5 years now :) Not engaged yet, but talking about it.