Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Friends in their 20's

Replies

• - 24 years old
    - Married
    - Mother to a 5 year old
    - Part-time Student
    - Must lose 35 Lbs,
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    Hello, I'm 22. Been doing this properly since April and have lost 22lb so far. Happy to support and be supported. Feel free to add :)
  • wonderstruck91
    wonderstruck91 Posts: 107 Member
    I will send you a friend request ( : I am also 21!
  • Wetterdew
    Wetterdew Posts: 142 Member
    I'm 20 and a half! I'll send a friend request and I'm open to accepting one from anybody.
  • bemiskr01
    bemiskr01 Posts: 1 Member
    21. Just started this, and I'm loving it so far. I have struggled with my weight all my life, and in college I gained most of my weight. I'm hoping this tool will help me lose the weight. I have the worst luck with motivation when it comes to fitness lol. I'm always looking for new friends. Feel free to add me.
  • I'm 22! Would love for any of you to add me -- still new/looking for friends around my age!
  • 23 bout to be 24 feel free to add me
  • Hello im 24 yrs old, looking for some friends in this site i really need alot of support and im looking forward to learn alot from this program any help is very welcome! :)
  • Oops. I forgot I already posted in here. Lol
  • CaraColleen
    CaraColleen Posts: 110 Member
    Twenty-year-old college chick right here that is trying to lose weight but still loves beer :drinker:
  • ktaqt3399
    ktaqt3399 Posts: 141 Member
    im 26 always looking for friends my age feel free to add me lets motivate eachother!
  • I'm 19, so not quite in my 20's but hey, same rules apply. Feel free if you like. :)
  • brilaa
    brilaa Posts: 22
    Can definately use new friends and encouragement!!! add me and stay in touch
  • I turned 21 three months ago, and decided it was time to actually do something about my weight! always welcome to give encouragment :)
  • 25 here, feel free to add me :D
  • neonflowers
    neonflowers Posts: 20 Member
    I'm 24. Feel free to add me.
  • ActiveYogi
    ActiveYogi Posts: 27 Member
    Hey everyone! I'm 21 and definitely looking for friends on here. Feel free to add me :)
  • cowgirlashlee
    cowgirlashlee Posts: 301 Member
    I'll be 21 in a few months, and have committed to this 100%. I want to not only look better by my birthday, but be committed to staying healthy for life. Feel free to friend me :)
  • taty96
    taty96 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi, im 27 great day for everyone!
  • Hey, I am 20 years old. I am also trying to this losing weight program as well. Losing weight alone is very hard, I completely understand!