Replies

• AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    10.5 miles toward 1000. A little behind but will catch up! :smile:
  • retrobaby
    retrobaby Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness what have I gotten myself into...hehehehehe! The water not a problem...sweets that's another story, but I'm committed to ya Black Team. Good luck to everyone this week. And thanks spyguy for being so organized.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Here is the team list. Please send me a Private message and let me know if I missed you!

Spyguy7540
    Musicmom04
    AmandaJ
    Leckel
    Marla64
    FamilyGirl37167
    Jimswmn
    Sarellitecrush80
    Bohlon15
    Arewethereyet
    Janiebeth
    Nonibug
    ksproston
    3babybeans
    Jim77
    CHelle76
    Averys7
    Llowry
    Stephica
    Retrobaby
    Slim34
    Jessica_Benson
    Kellieb71
    Tamelab
    Healthworks
    Ladilelsie
    TiffTerry
    Mumsanutter
    Doreenpao
    Theresa35
    Afergason
    Fancydog
    Teeneu
    Queenbee
    Meljones
    Giggles27
    Arienna
    Kr65
    Arleneevans
    Carleybby
    Csanchez39
    Zippy111
    Richardsrm

I'll get the information together tommorow once I have everyone's weigh in.

Night team!

:drinker:

Holy Moly-- look at that list-- woooooooooooooooooo--

This is the year, my friends-- God bless you all. I must share with you, gabby ol' goat that I am, my story--

I'm a mother of 9-- my husband has been unemployed for over a year, we are in danger always of losing our home...for the second time. I have psoriatic arthritis, which has been very, very painful.

I have been fat to some degree all my life-- and in June '08 I sat in the doctor's waiting room and saw the Today Show's "Joy Fit Club," that was featuring a woman from Ohio who'd lost 150 pounds.

I sat there thinking, "Damn-- if she can do it, why can't I?" It clicked that day, sweet new friends-- I can't explain it any better than that. I vowed that day to take off my needed 50 pounds by my next birthday in June '09.

As you can see, I didn't quite make the goal date, but I've never stopped trying. And won't! I vowed to take control over this enemy once and for all, and defeat it.

I pray that you all have experienced the "click" and that this will be your year to conquer this enemy-- whether it's been a lifelong one, or a more recent one-- this enemy can be defeated.

Stay here with us-- work with us-- laugh with us-- cry with us-- yell with us-- love with us-- we'll be there for you as we've been for each other this last wonderful year--

I'm done yapping-- swear! (you'll learn I ramble-- )

Blessings be yours this day, my friends-- new and old-- let's kick some butt and defeat this enemy!!!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

Amanda look at my signature. I have one mile down. We will do the 1000 miles this year!!!
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options

Amanda look at my signature. I have one mile down. We will do the 1000 miles this year!!!

Absolutely, we will cross the finish line and beat it by a mile! :smile:
  • stephica
    stephica Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • mumsanutter
    mumsanutter Posts: 3,067 Member
    Options
    Thank you for organising this spyguy.

The water is no issue, sometimes I think that I actually drink too much of it! The sweets ar getting easier to avoid as well, but cookies :grumble:

We have had (a little by the rest of UK standards!) snow over night and all of the schools are closed, so once my dear children are all awake we will be going out to play in the garden :tongue:
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Tag running off to gym its 445 am just got done eating my egg and toast

Welp so much for the gym it 456 am and they lights would come on again, maybe this is a sign that I only need to go once a day!!! Well no sense in going back to sleep guess I will do some dishes oh but dont worry its my day off and I will be there after I take DD to school
  • kr65
    kr65 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm eager to begin....can someone tell me how to 'tag' this thread? I keep having to search and am afraid I will lose it.

Karen
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options

Welp so much for the gym it 456 am and they lights would come on again, maybe this is a sign that I only need to go once a day!!! Well no sense in going back to sleep guess I will do some dishes oh but dont worry its my day off and I will be there after I take DD to school

I am SOOOO jealous you get to go to the gym that early in the morning. Ours opens at 5, but my husband has to leave for work at 5:30...and it's a 20 minute drive to the gym. Soooo....no early morning gym for me. Enjoy the gym after school drop off!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I'm eager to begin....can someone tell me how to 'tag' this thread? I keep having to search and am afraid I will lose it.

Karen

You just did tag it by posting on it. Now, it'll be under "community", "message boards", "my topics", and you'll see it there! :drinker:
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    good morning black team! i hope everyone has a good weigh-in today. i'm back up 2 pounds this week and i have a feeling it's going to take me a loooong time to get where i wanna be. i've been going up and down the same 2 pounds for the last 6 weeks and it's getting pretty frustrating. i know this tends to happen when you get down to the home stretch, but i can't help being a little discouraged. i'm leaving my ticker where it is for now, and if for some reason i'm not back down to where i was by next week, i'll make myself change it. have a good day everyone!
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,759 Member
    Options
    good morning black team! i hope everyone has a good weigh-in today. i'm back up 2 pounds this week and i have a feeling it's going to take me a loooong time to get where i wanna be. i've been going up and down the same 2 pounds for the last 6 weeks and it's getting pretty frustrating. i know this tends to happen when you get down to the home stretch, but i can't help being a little discouraged. i'm leaving my ticker where it is for now, and if for some reason i'm not back down to where i was by next week, i'll make myself change it. have a good day everyone!

Discouraging is not even strong enough to describe that 'stuck' feeling. Hang in there. You've heard all of us grumble. I try to remind myself how far I have come and to not get discouraged.

And if it makes you feel any better, I was 153 in May and today I was 152.6. That would be great if I was trying to maintain. Fact is, I'm still trying to lose, I eat well and work out at least 4 days a week, usually more. Of course I do have the occassional off the wagon jaunt, and while there are no excuses, they normally come after I work like a maniac and see no results.

Keep at it, try not to get too down, you've been so successful, you will figure it out!
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,759 Member
    Options
    A side note after talking about being 'stuck'.

REMEMBER! Take before pics, no matter how horrifying they seem . Take your measurements! Some days those are the things that I need to make me realize how far I have come!

We should all post our before and 'still working' pics from time to time, just as a reminder! I never get tired of seeing the successes of my friends. It gives me warm fuzzies!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

Beth welcome to the "last 10" haters club! :angry:

I am so on the verge of losing that last bit of flab on the middle.........it is infuriating. Of course I have done NOTHING to move it along so I can only be mad at myself.

I have a renewed sense of challenge from BT so think in the nxt 5 months it will be GONE...gone I say!!

:heart: Jeannie
  • arewethereyet
    Options

Hi TAM!!!
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    ^sigh........beanie weenies is here, all is right with the world.

:love: Jeannie
  • arewethereyet
    Options

Absolutely, we will cross the finish line and beat it by a mile! :smile:

that is so cool Amanda!
  • teeneu
    teeneu Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Lost 4 pounds this week, it really helped that I actually started exercising again. This week I'll work on the water and sweets.
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    Good morning everyone! :flowerforyou:

The water thing will be no big deal...since Monday my average has been 6-8, 20oz water bottles a day :drinker: If you're wondering why I don't post much...it's bc I'm in a lil girls room...a lot...:laugh:

Sweets are aren't my thing, so that shouldn't be too big of a problem...my chocolate chip cookies will miss me, but they will get over it. :tongue:

Have a happy and healthy day!!! :heart: