Official Women's Insanity Group. "Time to Change"

Options

Replies

• alasin1derland
    alasin1derland Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Just completed week 3, plyometric cardio circuit!! One day at a time. Glad to hear this group is pushing through. Woohoo! :happy:
  • annabelle6127
    annabelle6127 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi there
    Im new to this but I thought I would join as I have just ordered my Insanity workout set and will start it Monday. A bit nervous as I have heard its one of the hardest workouts to follow. So do people have any tips with how to stay motivated and does it really work.
    Anyways thanks for listening.
    Annabelle
  • phatnotfat81
    Options
    I just rec'd my insanity in the mail...gonna start when i go gather the diet plan foods...please add me!!! i need all the support i can get! thanx
  • Aosuag
    Aosuag Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing.
    Today is Week2, Day 4 for me. I'm not losing as much weight as I would like to. I only lost a pound last week, but I can see improvements in my body. 'm going to skip my cardio recovery days (like today) and replace them with REAL workouts like Zumba
  • radiotrash
    radiotrash Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Week 2, Day 6 done. First time doing cardio abs and...oohhhhh ooooouuch! The floor exercises made my abs burn. Looking forward to my day off and doing my fit test on Monday!
  • sharnad
    sharnad Posts: 6
    Options
    Going to start this again. After long days at work was too tired so going to try starting in the morning
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Did the first day of the longer month 2 workouts today! Skipped the fit test, since I'm not too worried about those sort of things, as long as I FEEL better, it doesn't really matter to me how many globe jumps I can do - I wanted to put all my effort into the workout.

I was worried after everyone talking about what a killer month 2 is (and maybe it will be, haha, this is only the first workout!) - but I actually found it really fun! I like all of the moves that combine different elements (like the full body drills). Good stuff! How's everyone doing?
  • kaikoi47
    kaikoi47 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Um....i'm starting Insanity for the first time tomorrow. o.o kind of scared but excited. any advice?
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Going to start this again. After long days at work was too tired so going to try starting in the morning

i am in the same boat! kinda hard to get out:frown:
  • laineeadair
    Options
    hold up... there is an official women's insanity group?! i want in!
  • pebblesbuddy
    pebblesbuddy Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am done month 1!
  • Aosuag
    Aosuag Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Just completed my first week. Someone please tell me it gets easier. Ive sweated and given Shaun T the "stank eye". The back of my legs and glutes are beginning to groan with movement. Onto week 2. I believe I will get stronger and last longer with each passing day. AND see amazing results
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'm go this with a friend and I'm going into week three. Can wait to see som serious changes. Week1 was the worst. By the time I was through week 2 it was hard but got easier. I will complete this program strong.
  • Lee648
    Lee648 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm at the end of week 2 and definitly having a love/hate relationship but I'm loving the results! 4 inches in my waist - GONE! Make sure you take measurements because the scale didn't move much for me but the measuring tape did!
  • alasin1derland
    alasin1derland Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    yesterday I started week 4 with pure cardio and cardio abs and I performed well and felt amazing. Today I did cardio power and resistance. By far my least favorite. I don't get that workout high because I am just not happy with my performance on this one. But tomorrows another day and a different workout for me to look forward too.
  • nikig7
    nikig7 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I'm at the end of week 2 and definitly having a love/hate relationship but I'm loving the results! 4 inches in my waist - GONE! Make sure you take measurements because the scale didn't move much for me but the measuring tape did!

Wow amazing results so far! Keep it up girl!!!
  • meowkapow
    meowkapow Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Just finished Insanity!

I lost 7.2kg , 11cm from my waist and 39 cm overall. I did the program without any breaks but did not use the meal plan. I just logged my calories on myfitnesspal :smile:
  • OnMyWay4
    OnMyWay4 Posts: 264
    Options
    OMG!!! Month One is for babies compared to Month Two...I don't know if I want to
    turn on the DVD player tomorrow!
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    hold up... there is an official women's insanity group?! i want in!

sure thing anyone can join!
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Only have 12 days left!!!! Eeek.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!